PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving ideas

Permabanme
10-08-2020, 09:23 AM
Since Halloween is almost here I was thinking about Thanksgiving ideas so here is one how about a pilgrim set and Native American set with or without effects don’t matter and for a pet how about a cranberry

Permabanme
10-08-2020, 09:30 AM
As for vanity shield an autumn leaf weapon a turkey knife for a sword 1h and 2h, daggers could be a dual turkey knife with the cords connected, staff could be a corn stock, wand could be a ladle, talon turkey platter

Permabanme
10-08-2020, 09:49 AM
Again if any of my ideas go through Cinco let me get like 5 pairs of them on my main account ign is Trulyamadman for my mains to have

Estate
10-08-2020, 04:14 PM
I promise we get the daggers from the Ebonthrax campaign that look like knives as a vanity, maybe with a little bit of a recolor or added blood affects.

I would personally like to see a turkey with a knife in it, or half of its head missing as a pet!

Permabanme
10-08-2020, 07:08 PM
Or how about a talon that is a corn on the cob lol... the pet sounds cool to see roflmao

Devaux
10-15-2020, 09:51 AM
Since Halloween is almost here I was thinking about Thanksgiving ideas so here is one how about a pilgrim set and Native American set with or without effects don’t matter and for a pet how about a cranberry

A reboot of the turkey but with insane stats...