PDA

View Full Version : Moar QQing

Chickdigcookies
08-07-2010, 05:47 PM
Im proposing a swift orderly change of the world icon. I can't use a health pot without the fear of tapping the world icon and clicking so quick I end up back un town...

Also, the little graphic we get when we go into battle(the one that shows is the mob or boss from upclose)...nerf it? People like me rush into battle and when this angle of view pops up we loos time, also the skills dissapear and you cant do much...

So if you can, great, if not...I guess I'll learn to die a lot.

Barbamitsos
08-07-2010, 05:53 PM
Ye i agree. I hate the world map button ;.-

bmc85uk
08-07-2010, 06:12 PM
I can't say I've had any problems with the world map button myself, but I hear other people talking about it. Perhaps swapping the map/world map buttons around would solve the issue; it wouldn't matter if you tapped the map button by accident.

As for the cut-scene cameras on enemies, I've never been a fan and wish that I could disable them, so I'd love an option to do that.

Iambirdman
08-07-2010, 06:39 PM
Im proposing a swift orderly change of the world icon. I can't use a health pot without the fear of tapping the world icon and clicking so quick I end up back un town...

Also, the little graphic we get when we go into battle(the one that shows is the mob or boss from upclose)...nerf it? People like me rush into battle and when this angle of view pops up we loos time, also the skills dissapear and you cant do much...

So if you can, great, if not...I guess I'll learn to die a lot.

I was just thinking the same thing about that little graphic thingie

asommers
08-07-2010, 08:03 PM

Minimap and World Map icons will be switched in Monday's patch.

-ALS

Royce
08-07-2010, 08:08 PM
FYI, when you get the close up animations, you are still in full control of your character. Your joystick, skills, and attack button all still function when you press those areas of the screen during the zoom in even though you can't see them.

FluffNStuff
08-07-2010, 09:24 PM
FYI, when you get the close up animations, you are still in full control of your character. Your joystick, skills, and attack button all still function when you press those areas of the screen during the zoom in even though you can't see them.

Which is quite awesome. I always stomp when running up to the boss to try to stun before they get in that first killer crit. Now when it starts the animation, I can still hit it, and you get close up slow motion of the bear stomping the boss.

FluffNStuff
08-07-2010, 09:26 PM

-ALS

Patch Monday? Should I perhaps wait till then to complete the quests in Balefort because the stop to turn archer spasm (or as I like to call it, my 'Dr. Moriarty') will be gone???

Chickdigcookies
08-07-2010, 11:53 PM

-ALS

ty very much...:)

KingFu
08-08-2010, 12:05 AM

That's what I was saying earlier. Before you could use the buttons, and see them. Not if you're fighting Anubis or another boss that can one shot, you can't use potions, well, atleast you don't think you can. ;)