PDA

View Full Version : Who is pro at making forum signature?

Willl
10-08-2020, 01:00 PM
My old sig need name update but I also wanna add few new details.

I can pay for your nice artwork =)

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Encryptions
10-08-2020, 01:50 PM
@Spheresome

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

|Ares|
10-08-2020, 02:41 PM
What kind of details?

Willl
10-08-2020, 02:55 PM
Adding new pictures inside sig, different effects and put a link too on the bottom of the sig, I would also like see advices from people expert with those stuff.

Flamesofanger did my last sig as I wished but I wanna update it now as I also have different ign

Tuhguhbuhbuh
10-08-2020, 04:10 PM
.......JustG

Willl
10-08-2020, 04:15 PM
.......JustGDidn t get it but okay xD

Willl
10-09-2020, 09:04 AM
Ty for clearing that shameXD

And sooo let's back to my sig lol XD

Kumsaati
10-09-2020, 02:18 PM
@BaronB asks for 10m and has good ones.
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?203878-Baron-Sig-Thread

I can also make one for you but we have different styles.

|Ares|
10-09-2020, 03:22 PM
If the signature is about putting "Arena leaderboard" details in it I truly believe Baron won't be the person to help here. He does not favor unfairly given opportunities. :]

Willl
10-09-2020, 03:25 PM
@BaronB asks for 10m and has good ones.
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?203878-Baron-Sig-Thread

I can also make one for you but we have different styles.Heyo can I see your style artwork?

Wow baron asks for 10m? @.@

I paied 250k for my signature XD

Willl
10-09-2020, 03:32 PM
If the signature is about putting "Arena leaderboard" details in it I truly believe Baron won't be the person to help here. He does not favor unfairly given opportunities. :]Demon should we start again? I didnt't know when you asked for deatils you were actually asking if you had to see me showing off or not, I m not that kind of player, but you did not wait to know me personally before judge XD.

I just tought you were good at designing too and you were putting apart the competition problems as an adult, but probably it's not your case.

Don't worry Baron can speak for himself, he s surely chilled and does not judge people as fast as you do, and definitely he isn't arrogant :)

Can you just chill out and make me find the right person for a new signature? Rofl!

|Ares|
10-09-2020, 03:38 PM
Demon should we start again? I didnt't know when you asked for deatils you were actually asking if you had to see me showing off or not, I m not that kind of player, but you did not wait to know me personally before judge XD.

I just tought you were good at designing too and you were putting apart the competition problems as an adult, but probably it's not your case.

Don't worry Baron can speak for himself, he s surely chilled and does not judge people as fast as you do, and definitely he isn't arrogant :)

Can you just chill out and make me find the right person for a new signature? Rofl!

I didn't judge you before but looking at current circumstances I think it's pretty much clear what I think. As a matter of fact you can't change because you participated in this (thus people that are currently in your guild - and You let them be there). That's all from me.

Ayopro
10-09-2020, 03:51 PM
I didn't judge you before but looking at current circumstances I think it's pretty much clear what I think. As a matter of fact you can't change because you participated in this (thus people that are currently in your guild - and You let them be there). That's all from me.

You should stop bringing the same topic. You always carried ur friends to the lb how you wanted. Now that another guild is doing the same dont lowball and accept i. We never told u cheated for best times. We stick of what we see without disturbing anyone. Dont ruin others threads and do ur ruins. :)

Encryptions
10-09-2020, 03:55 PM
You should stop bringing the same topic. You always carried ur friends to the lb how you wanted. Now that another guild is doing the same dont lowball and accept i. We never told u cheated for best times. We stick of what we see without disturbing anyone. Dont ruin others threads and do ur ruins. :)

There is a difference in being legit and getting lb and cheating to get lb.
If they were getting lb legitly then we all would be glad.
I can prove by math and common sense to explain how 1:10:400 alone is impossible to get without exploiting the timer.
Btw, Willl, how do us youtubers and thread makers benefit by helping people in the game with valuable information? We aren't paid, we use a lot of our time irl to help people, and we get trashed talked a ton by people along with false rumors about us
Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Willl
10-09-2020, 04:31 PM
Gonna ask again for cleaning lol.. i guess you giving me too much importance keeping bumping my threads.. And I just wanted a simple signature lolll

Encry what I said was very clear, im sure most people that follows that kind of stuff got it, and probably you too since you insist on drama. Im bored to explain all again and bored to make you look like a joke. I ll just say: learn how to pvp, how to pve, and do less showoff, you will appear more friendly to Arlor

kraken runner
10-09-2020, 04:39 PM
If he is cheating why badmask still not banned? hmm maybe he legitly running LB and this ppl are just jealous :p

BaronB
10-09-2020, 05:31 PM
Heyo can I see your style artwork?

Wow baron asks for 10m? @.@

I paied 250k for my signature XD

Yup I do charge 10m now if someone decides to request for me to take my time to create them something of a beauty. Besides the fact that I know what I put together is elegently done so would be criminal for me to charge so little in such econemy at the moment, the price is also a deterret to avoid being bombarded with requests for sigs... which in turn would also depreciate in value with everyone had a sig from me.

Been quite a few times actually ive either done them for free or prices more suited to whomever im dealing with, so its safe to say im actually a very fair person.

I would not have any interest however in putting my time into making a signiture when assosicated with shroud of such uncertintity.

Thank you but no thank you.

reyals
10-10-2020, 01:10 AM
Oh lol, trash sharks cheated one more lb

Susanne
10-10-2020, 03:08 AM
He only asked for a sodding signature for goodness sake.

arcanefid
10-10-2020, 04:08 AM
He only asked for a sodding signature for goodness sake.

That's true. But recently we've been seeing many threads like this - as in where they get derailed with the cheating accusations and stuff, maybe it's time for STS to actually do something about finding who's cheating for real and who is not, because it doesn't look like this will end anytime soon.

Off topic: Since this thread is already a fecalfest, I'll mention again those videos where we've seen some players blatantly cheating (the guy in Hauntlet), and they're still playing just fine. Stuff like that ruins the playing experience of others, and of course is painful for the fair players to see.

Willl
10-10-2020, 05:03 AM
That's true. But recently we've been seeing many threads like this - as in where they get derailed with the cheating accusations and stuff, maybe it's time for STS to actually do something about finding who's cheating for real and who is not, because it doesn't look like this will end anytime soon.

Off topic: Since this thread is already a fecalfest, I'll mention again those videos where we've seen some players blatantly cheating (the guy in Hauntlet), and they're still playing just fine. Stuff like that ruins the playing experience of others, and of course is painful for the fair players to see.Dont need to put second paragraph as off topic, also your first one is off topic.

And gz to participate to the fecalfest hope you enjoy it! Did you eat the poocupcake? Demon selling them =)

If you want talk about that topic make your thread don't come here waste your time, since you should be busy in rl atm or it all does look like covering eachother poop, which is what you doing.

Willl
10-10-2020, 05:16 AM
Dear baron, after our long talk where you clear that kid and unrespectfu attitude was not involving whole High society but just the timed run group, Fid reply shows how wrong you were, and tell him gz to definitely involve your guild in such a shame, enjoy it! My respect is gone for such drama makers

Moscu
10-10-2020, 05:52 AM
Free bump, still looking for a good signature creator

Off topic (For drama makers and Crying Players): If you don't have legal proofs or photo videos of something, don't go to the players. If you know players who are using: Macros, Exploits, Bugs, Timers or any other type of cheating to be at the top of the LB that makes you a possible hacker and / or involved by association and knowledge of it, just by the fact of Know that there are such players (your duty as a legal and lawful player is to report it to the STS Mods not to share it and continue to be a cheater or let someone else be) without further ado I hope the mods see my comment and do not delete it so that they stop this drama they have of the LB and finally look for the creator of the new signature.

Peace to all and let's continue to make Arlord a better place for new, old and current players.

Tookyo
10-10-2020, 06:16 AM
"Never hope for it more than you work for it." - Is what i would describe what is happening here.
The fact that someone has been doing planar arena for so long, got good at timing and now is all over LB is not to be envy of, he worked for it.
The fact that you can't achieve that timing, doesn't mean he can't!
He did it for the people who want to see him fail, that is most of you, and is now "reaping what he sow".

P.S: While wasting time arguing, I'd recommend go there, and keep grinding until you get a spot and not cry over someone's skills.

Gaprisha
10-10-2020, 07:23 AM
Must be nice to pretend like theres never been any form of proofs of exploits whatsoever... Ignorance is bliss for some after all...

Solorog
10-10-2020, 07:59 AM
Ewww so much toxicity around here why all that bully around someone who ask for signature design ://

|Ares|
10-10-2020, 08:22 AM
Dear baron, after our long talk where you clear that kid and unrespectfu attitude was not involving whole High society but just the timed run group, Fid reply shows how wrong you were, and tell him gz to definitely involve your guild in such a shame, enjoy it! My respect is gone for such drama makers

Excuse me? Involving my guild in what shame exactly? They don't like exploiters and botters. What's wrong about that? Stop pushing your victim policy everywhere and towards everyone and stay away from calling anyone names. If you can't have logical arguments to back yourself up don't throw names like it means something because you're in no position to act all superior and fair. Everyone knows that.

Silentkill
10-10-2020, 08:33 AM
Jesus.. while I understand the frustration of some players here and that some accusations may be justified, someone give this man a break. He was asking for a sig here on forums and the thread has been cleaned one time already. This thread will get locked soon anyways so just leave it be, its not the topic of this thread..