PDA

View Full Version : Using commander guide at level 26

josgall
03-21-2012, 02:34 PM
Hey there,
I am using this guide

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?31076-Commando-Skills-Build-and-Stats-Guide

To make adjustments to my commander and learn how to properly cast/map skills. I came up with this document:

http://db.tt/IMOm8SNQ

Could you please take a look and critique the logic here?

Thanks,
Joseph

William To
03-22-2012, 06:45 PM
instead of putting on shield which takes away dps, put 6 on the crit one. im a level 41 com so dont worry i know what this is. and put neutronic stomp at 1 its just to knock down.
at level 41, i use Force hammer-6, Neutronic stomp-1 its just to push down, Singularity-6,Vigor-5, Graviton slam-6 gives 70% slower speed when it hits:), kinetic resevoir-6, Rage-6 Very important!!!!!, Back breaker-6
BTW use neutronic stomp or singularity and then use back breaker to make a combo which means extra damage

josgall
03-23-2012, 08:10 AM
okay, thanks for your reply. I've made it to level 38 on the commander. Are you using your commander as a tank as well?

instead of putting on shield which takes away dps, put 6 on the crit one.

Which one is the crit one?

a level 41 com so dont worry i know what this is. and put neutronic stomp at 1 its just to knock down.
at level 41, i use Force hammer-6, Neutronic stomp-1 its just to push down, Singularity-6,Vigor-5, Graviton slam-6 gives 70% slower speed when it hits:), kinetic resevoir-6, Rage-6 Very important!!!!!, Back breaker-6
BTW use neutronic stomp or singularity and then use back breaker to make a combo which means extra damage

So what would be some order you would cast these in during a battle? I can understand the strategy of 1 pull (gravity), 2 knockdown(stomp), 3 knockback (singularity), 4 disable (graviton slam).

I can understand it because it's simple. I'm jus doing the same four things over and over in a loop. So can you give me a similar order for how to cast the new skills and maybe tell me sort of what rage, force hammer an backbreaker actually do to the enemy, or what purpose they server during battle?

Thanks so much!
Joseph

William To
03-23-2012, 07:12 PM
rage is Growing rage in game it looks like a mad blue man. at level 6 it gives 60 crit. Force hammer is good and effective b-cuz they do quite alot of damge at level 6 and it only need 6 sec cooldown. Back breaker is the same thing except has longer cool down and is the skill u can self combo.
Two combos i know are
Com's Singularity+Op's Lurch
And the best combo Com's Neutronic stomp or Singularity+Back breaker=nice damge combo
The commando class are the only class that can do self combos.
If u still need more help or want to ask questions. Find me in game as Skeanahaz,Shadowguns,Swaggaking. I will later post my dps, current gun and stats and how they are, what armor im using, tips, tricks, and more.