PDA

View Full Version : Join the new Pvp Guild <Pvp Vikings>!

Cake
03-21-2012, 03:21 PM
Are you tired of this scenario:
Player 1: Are you ready?
Player 2: No wait
~2 minutes later
Player 2: O.k. ready
Player 1: O.k
~Both players move FAR apart
Player 1: O.k. go?
Player 2: No I'm not ready
Player 1: ...
Player 2: Go
~Player 1 was not prepared
~Another player (Player 3) decides to help kill you
~Player 1 dies
Player 2: Gf
Player 1: Gf....
Player 2: Again?
~Repeat

If you are tired of this boring Pvp etiquette, then join <Pvp Vikings>!
In this guild you can:
1. Have a team to fight with (Since we "Rush" we have a guild to back everyone up just in case the other player decides to hunt you)
2. Put bounties on someone (If you rushed someone ONCE and they continue to hunt you down we kill kill them for you)
3. Go on patrol (In this guild we look out for Pvp players with bad manners and kill them; For example we go into a Pvp map someone keeps verbally abusing someone, we then proceed in to killing him/her)
4. Help out newer Pvp players (This is the most important part of the guild and why I decided to make a guild; We all have seen a newer player at Pvp wearing Common gear and a green Winter Fest item, we help these players by giving them builds and teach them basic Pvp)
5. Help Level your new Pvp twinks (So you can defend yourself)

Guild Requirements:
1. YOU MUST HAVE A VIKING HELM (This guild I think is the first guild to have a uniform, cudos to me for making this up :D)
2. You must be an active Pocket Legends Member (So you can support guild)
3. You must be friendly (Yup.)
4. Lvl 15-25 can join (Hurray)

Guild Rules:
1. No spamming guild chat (For teh lulz)
2. No begging for money (Because I won't like you)
3. Be respectful (England)
4. Get along with others (Like in Kindergarten)

To become an Recruiter you must:
1. Talk to me (I need to make sure you won't randomly spam invites)
2. Have been in the guild for 2 weeks (Just because I need to know you)
3. Have helped others (Yes.)
4. And must have at least 10 people from guild that recommends you (To show me that people trust you)

To become an Officer
1. Must talk to me (Just to make sure)
2. Have EVERYONE in guild says its ok (This is a democracy :P)
3. Have been in guild for at least 1 months (Yes)
4. Have helped MANY people with Pvp (This is required to make sure you won't abuse your power)

If you are interested in Joining please leave your IGN, Lvl, and why you want to join BELOW. Happy hunting

Guild member count:
3/20/12: 3 (Its a start :P)
3/21/12: 11 (yay)
3/22/12: 14 (HURRA)
3/23/12: 18 (YUP)
3/24/12: 24(we will one day be bigger than legends :P)

Members:

Guild Master
Alphaproto and PvpVikingKing (I switch off)

Officers
Iililkitelili
Deltaproto
Huscex
Huscez
Lazertec
Skoolie
Xwinterfuryx

Recruiters
Duffhasbeer
Okaneaza
Trueberry
Unknowngodxx

Proud Members :P
Cheeseownmage
Flus
Kidnapfatkids
Killaviking (Wtf man)
Lollonoajoro
Pvpmerchant
Skooliees
Stonewalljk
Twinkrish
Twinktoy
Xzbearzxx

ALSO, to whoever killed my guild member and said "How does dirt taste like noob" when he was on the floor, <Pvp Vikings> will hunt you down. This is unexcuseable and I will kill you in Pvp , and everyone else on this guild will kill you every time we see you. Cheers

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
03-21-2012, 03:32 PM
any lvl?

Cake
03-21-2012, 03:34 PM
Yes wheter you r 1 or 66 you can join :D

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
03-21-2012, 03:36 PM
well im wokring on lots of twinks, so when i picked one out to join ur guild ill PM yah, or just post here.
(it will take a while trust me)

Cake
03-21-2012, 03:37 PM
Lol, k pm me ur ign and ill add u onto guild

Imsebastiaanl
03-21-2012, 03:49 PM
Hmm... I might join with one of my twinks, but I'm actice on end game pvping mage atm, but he's in Fight Club but I'm not gonna leave that guild ;)

Cake
03-21-2012, 03:56 PM
Yay

Imsebastiaanl
03-21-2012, 03:58 PM
Yay

I wont be very active on it prob, and im still lvling him so be patient!

Cake
03-21-2012, 04:04 PM
Ok we will wait

Cake
03-21-2012, 05:22 PM
Join now and receive a random pink :P

Cake
03-21-2012, 06:43 PM
:watermelon:

birdmasta
03-21-2012, 09:48 PM
I can see something about this guild...the way u put the word "rush" is very mean to some ppl. No one likes being rushed in 1v1 but only in ffa. I dont relly think u should put it that way but its ur guild so...(just a tip)

prouzi
03-22-2012, 03:45 AM
You see.. if you dont stick to a level for a guild, it will be causing Alot of trouble. I mean ALOT... Like a lvl 10 needs help because he got rushed then suddenly a lvl 20 got rushed then so on.. how are you going to settle the situation, if the problem came?

Cake
03-22-2012, 04:33 PM
Ok guys ty for the tip

Apostel
03-22-2012, 05:36 PM
I really smiled while read your rules ;) (not a bad smile :D)

Cake
03-22-2012, 06:57 PM
Yay?

dugantale
03-22-2012, 07:18 PM
Hey ill make a char just for this okay cake :) give me bout an hour bcuz I need to earn free plat :)

Cake
03-22-2012, 07:20 PM
Yay, we can't wait for you to join! :D

Elitephonix
03-22-2012, 07:29 PM
So.... What's the point of this Guild again? Rushing? Or helping?
Well I don't feel like reading throw all those rules so someone explain
Btw I Love your (yay)'s lmao

Cake
03-22-2012, 07:43 PM
The motive of the guild is to punish Pvp players who rush newer players and make fun of them, and to help newer players understand the basics of pvp. Also we place bounties on people to make Pvp more exciting

Apostel
03-22-2012, 07:44 PM
The motive of the guild is to punish Pvp players who rush newer players and make fun of them, and to help newer players understand the basics of pvp. Also we place bounties on people to make Pvp more exciting

Can I place a bounty on my own head too?! :D

Cake
03-22-2012, 07:45 PM
I don't think there are multiple (yay)'s on this thread (there's only one :P)

Cake
03-22-2012, 07:46 PM
Yes Apostel if you so desire, your wish is my command

Apostel
03-22-2012, 07:49 PM
I don't think there are multiple (yay)'s on this thread (there's only one :P)

look further down, I provide you with a second...

Yes Apostel if you so desire, your wish is my command

..YAY! How much should I bounty myself? Any suggestions? What if I commit suicide by accident? Do I collect my own bounty then?! :O

dugantale
03-22-2012, 08:04 PM
Yay, we can't wait for you to join! :D

Haha I made him he's a lvl five his name is killaviking add him, wen will u b on?

Cake
03-22-2012, 08:22 PM
I'll be on 2morrow friday afternoon I have a big Calculus test 2morrow at 9am mountain time -.-

dugantale
03-22-2012, 08:26 PM
I'll be on 2morrow friday afternoon I have a big Calculus test 2morrow at 9am mountain time -.-

K glade to join would u help me with the build?

birdmasta
03-22-2012, 09:33 PM
...helpin new players...lmfao!!!...ur guildie named lowlvlsrule doesnt help anyone. He helps himself by killing the noobs...IS THAT HELPING TO YOU????

Cake
03-23-2012, 10:11 PM
...helpin new players...lmfao!!!...ur guildie named lowlvlsrule doesnt help anyone. He helps himself by killing the noobs...IS THAT HELPING TO YOU????

Not really, and just because ONE NEW GUILD MEMBER rushes doesn't mean that we all rush. Some of us, quite frankly, give out gear and builds for free. You can't base the whole guild and myself cause of ONE person its like an alien that arrived on earth. If the alien arrived at the pacific ocean he can't just assume the whole earth is water. Neither should you, if you don't like us then so be it, no need to RAGE on this thread.

Cake
03-24-2012, 06:38 PM
Bramp

Zerious
03-25-2012, 02:27 PM

now now birdmasta no need to make our guild seem jumpy here :)

Cake
03-25-2012, 06:23 PM
Bramp

birdmasta
03-25-2012, 07:21 PM
lol fine fine, but that low guy is such a wuss. I hate noob hunters...give the noobs a chance ;)

now now birdmasta no need to make our guild seem jumpy here :)

Slaunder
04-20-2012, 02:07 PM
I would like to join the guild, I guess I will pm you my ign because I dont want any creepers to know my name;)