PDA

View Full Version : Gratitude to STS

Ukku
10-09-2020, 05:35 AM
Warning: Dramatic thread[emoji1787]
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201009/29333105e01b56fe6bdd70e73262a054.jpgYo Arlorians! I think we need to express our gratitude to STS for giving us fun even in the midst of pandemic[emoji4].In short, Fundemic[emoji23][emoji1787][emoji28].Imagine how they put such efforts in making these back2back events. Devs also have personal lives and problems. So I think they're spending sleepless nights to bring us constant game updates. Big respect to this team[emoji1319].Let's not bash them. Instead, let's give them thanks for we're lucky enough that we have access in playing this MMORPG[emoji16] Value everything. Even recolors are still appreciatable. Just respect their updates and enjoy the game.

To represent f2p players, Thanks for bringing us multiple player friendly events! We're able to get decent amount of gold and stuffs to survive and enjoy the game.[emoji1318]Hoping to experience more of this kind of events[emoji16] TC and Gbless STS![emoji307]

If you ever wanna say a thank you letter to STS team, feel free to comment it here[emoji4]

firebelt & crystalkiller
10-09-2020, 05:51 AM
<3 true.. Ppl complain a lot tbh. For small reasons

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

bhupeshkansal
10-09-2020, 06:08 AM
I quit in 2015 and tried to restart game in 2017 but couldn't enjoy the game after 3-4 days uninstalled again , and now coz of this pendamic I reinstalled it and enjoying this game as I never did before.
Back to back events and easy gold made the game alive,

Really a big thank to STS team

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

firebelt & crystalkiller
10-09-2020, 06:29 AM
I quit in 2015 and tried to restart game in 2017 but couldn't enjoy the game after 3-4 days uninstalled again , and now coz of this pendamic I reinstalled it and enjoying this game as I never did before.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk+1..i liked war from bfor but only in this meta he can be really felt like useful and enjoyable... With current gears..
Also soo many new stuff like never before

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

konafez
10-09-2020, 09:32 AM
Well said my fellow Arlorian!

Silentkill
10-09-2020, 09:51 AM
Warning: Dramatic thread[emoji1787]
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201009/29333105e01b56fe6bdd70e73262a054.jpgYo Arlorians! I think we need to express our gratitude to STS for giving us fun even in the midst of pandemic[emoji4] Imagine how they put such efforts in making these back2back events. Devs also have personal lives and problems. So I think they're spending sleepless nights to bring us constant game updates. Big respect to this team[emoji1319].Let's not bash them. Instead, let's give them thanks for we're lucky enough that we have access in playing this MMORPG[emoji16] Appreciate everything. Even recolors are still appreciatable. Just respect their updates and enjoy the game.

To represent f2p players, Thanks for bringing us multiple player friendly events! We're able to get decent amount of gold and stuffs to survive and enjoy the game.[emoji1318]Hoping to experience more of this kind of events[emoji16] TC and Gbless STS![emoji307]

If you ever wanna say a thank you letter to STS team, feel free to comment it here[emoji4]

Thanks for this thread buddy, its needed :)

Laezeo
10-09-2020, 10:39 AM
My dear STS,

Is there anything better than receiving a letter from someone out of the blue? I think not!
It makes my heart potter-patter with excitement. I hope this letter has done the same for you.
Sometimes I like just being alone, but there is such a thing as too much of a good thing.
When quite suddenly, you sprang out to my mind. I had this powerful feeling I should write you.
And so I have! I don’t have much to say but I do hope my letter has brightened your day!

Ps. Best MMORPG I’ve played so far. I do hope more years to come. It was indeed a very successfully company after all.

Much love, Capno

Redjellydonut
10-09-2020, 06:52 PM

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Bruh seriously i came back a couple months before the pandemic and maaan let me tell u STS has been pumping out content like never before [emoji1373][emoji91]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ukku
10-10-2020, 06:34 AM
Thanks so much for supporting the thread buddies[emoji16]. I hope Sts get strength from our words. Let's just stop complaining. It'll just give them headaches.[emoji1787]

Sent from my vivo 1811 using Tapatalk