PDA

View Full Version : Heroic Pet Crate

Rikochhan
10-10-2020, 05:30 AM
Just a suggestion, can you make devs a little consideration about the heroic chest? Minding lowering the price of it at the moment? It is currently 1.6k platinum each and mostly used by hc characters. It will be useful also to hc chars if you can do it like 500-800 plat each and also for our ap.

Darkrai
10-10-2020, 04:28 PM
Never understood why 1 chest is basiscly 100 euro/dollar ish, it never made any sense and before you waste your plat on it, wait for a eggzavier event, will be ****ting out heroics everywhere.

The chest at this point is just noob bait and occasionally its gets a person that clicks to fast or someone who has no idea how to spend their plat

Champist
10-11-2020, 02:04 AM
+1 1.6k plat is just crazy for 1 heroic pet lol

kulldeepboro
10-11-2020, 03:22 AM
Never understood why 1 chest is basiscly 100 euro/dollar ish, it never made any sense and before you waste your plat on it, wait for a eggzavier event, will be ****ting out heroics everywhere.

The chest at this point is just noob bait and occasionally its gets a person that clicks to fast or someone who has no idea how to spend their plat

yea sts itself wants player to tap on it by mistake .. even tho everytime i go on store marshland chest will be always at the top rather than the event chest . such a scam goin on :/

Tackled
10-11-2020, 09:35 AM
yea sts itself wants player to tap on it by mistake .. even tho everytime i go on store marshland chest will be always at the top rather than the event chest . such a scam goin on :/

It’s not a scam, they don’t push anyone to buy it lol obviously 1.6k plat was the original launch for heroic pet crates when they first released, and since we all have the pets because they started releasing them in free events really doesn’t mean they should change the prices of their market not a good idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darkrai
10-12-2020, 03:45 AM
It’s not a scam, they don’t push anyone to buy it lol obviously 1.6k plat was the original launch for heroic pet crates when they first released, and since we all have the pets because they started releasing them in free events really doesn’t mean they should change the prices of their market not a good idea.

Lol, just lol.. even back then the price made no sence at all, all the stats it gave were inferior to the arc pets so it wasnt advertiserd to the rich and people who had 1600 plat could easily buy elite awakes and get themselves 1-2 arc pets back then..

I get you enjoy the game, we all do but if sts does something that makes no sense you can be critical of them, were players/customers to their game, so yes we can say/complain if something does not make any sence at all aka the current 100 dollar/euro price tag for a pet

QuaseT
10-13-2020, 04:05 PM
Lol, just lol.. even back then the price made no sence at all, all the stats it gave were inferior to the arc pets so it wasnt advertiserd to the rich and people who had 1600 plat could easily buy elite awakes and get themselves 1-2 arc pets back then..

I get you enjoy the game, we all do but if sts does something that makes no sense you can be critical of them, were players/customers to their game, so yes we can say/complain if something does not make any sence at all aka the current 100 dollar/euro price tag for a petWhen they launched the crate there were no instant open crates in store. Hc chars bought the chest and had an insane advantage with the heroic pet stats + 250 aps for lb. So there was a use for a few people at some point.
+1 to make them cheaper, they are outdated

Encryptions
10-13-2020, 04:11 PM
What about those super op white common artifacts for 500 plat that still exist in the store?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201013/eddd51f334058fc7c7ff23282f19c9fc.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201013/e0501f109a994d08035ad9a14cbf4a8c.jpg

Drae12
10-13-2020, 10:13 PM
Imagine spending 1.6k plats on heroic chest and you will only get heroic egg that is worth 700k to 1m hahahahahaha. Much better to open crates that is cost 15 plats to open with heroic egg on it.

In 1,600 plats you can open 100-150 locked crates.

Tackled
10-14-2020, 03:38 PM

I get you enjoy the game, we all do but if sts does something that makes no sense you can be critical of them, were players/customers to their game, so yes we can say/complain if something does not make any sence at all aka the current 100 dollar/euro price tag for a pet

chill lol but if you can go without and it doesn’t mess with the gameplay then why complain ? Especially when they gave all of us the majority of them for FREE+ ? I never said it wasn’t overpriced just to point it out

Darkrai
10-15-2020, 05:01 AM
chill lol but if you can go without and it doesn’t mess with the gameplay then why complain ? Especially when they gave all of us the majority of them for FREE+ ? I never said it wasn’t overpriced just to point it out

Its still a scummy tactic to even have a worthless 100 dollar ish lootbox.. there are still people out there who buy it accidentally and we all know how amazing sts support is.. they dont even add newer heroics to it and just let the old heroics sit there, same that they never botherd to update the crate tokens shops, cause we dont want people to actually gain any valeu now would we

When they launched the crate there were no instant open crates in store. Hc chars bought the chest and had an insane advantage with the heroic pet stats + 250 aps for lb. So there was a use for a few people at some point.
+1 to make them cheaper, they are outdated

This is also something im extremely concerned by, how is it ok for a HC character back then to just open the shop and buy everything they need with plat.. that invalidates everything HC is meant to be.. need new gear? Sure just buy some plat and start opening lootboxes from the store.. pretty sure the whole HC system was just a scheme to put in a LB that people could plat their way up too

QuaseT
10-17-2020, 04:00 PM
Its still a scummy tactic to even have a worthless 100 dollar ish lootbox.. there are still people out there who buy it accidentally and we all know how amazing sts support is.. they dont even add newer heroics to it and just let the old heroics sit there, same that they never botherd to update the crate tokens shops, cause we dont want people to actually gain any valeu now would we

This is also something im extremely concerned by, how is it ok for a HC character back then to just open the shop and buy everything they need with plat.. that invalidates everything HC is meant to be.. need new gear? Sure just buy some plat and start opening lootboxes from the store.. pretty sure the whole HC system was just a scheme to put in a LB that people could plat their way up tooSure plats help and Id have agreed to not have the shop open in the first place. But you dont need to pay for lb, its still possible if you buy plat eggs only. However, for almost all lbs its easier with plats, thats nothing new.
+1 for cheaper heroics still

Juki
10-17-2020, 05:29 PM
Just a suggestion, can you make devs a little consideration about the heroic chest? Minding lowering the price of it at the moment? It is currently 1.6k platinum each and mostly used by hc characters. It will be useful also to hc chars if you can do it like 500-800 plat each and also for our ap.

500 plats are still too much for that chest