PDA

View Full Version : Pet for warrior(pve)?

AlfineMahesa
10-10-2020, 08:11 AM
Anyone know good pet for warrior? Legendary-arcane, not really like expensive pet, cause pet can hungry and status happy removed, can feed with gold but i dont like it,

and what function with open slot with 50(forget the name)?

Sent from my Axioo AX5 using Tapatalk

firebelt & crystalkiller
10-10-2020, 08:17 AM
Always check previous posts bfor making new.. There e been soo many about this same topic..
Anyways imo best happiness bonus is arc taika
Best ability arc arie
Best passive is obsidiyas. But aany armor reduction pet will do.. Like nekro.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Aeot
10-10-2020, 08:21 AM
Anyone know good pet for warrior? Legendary-arcane, not really like expensive pet, cause pet can hungry and status happy removed, can feed with gold but i dont like it,

and what function with open slot with 50(forget the name)?

Sent from my Axioo AX5 using TapatalkI like to use Electra and nekro.

AlfineMahesa
10-10-2020, 08:35 AM
Always check previous posts bfor making new.. There e been soo many about this same topic..
Anyways imo best happiness bonus is arc taika
Best ability arc arie
Best passive is obsidiyas. But aany armor reduction pet will do.. Like nekro.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using TapatalkTy

AlfineMahesa
10-10-2020, 08:37 AM
I like to use Electra and nekro.Elektra good for dmg, nekro good for?

firebelt & crystalkiller
10-10-2020, 08:43 AM
Elektra good for dmg, nekro good for?

Sent from my Axioo AX5 using TapatalkNekro for anti cc(stun) and dmg reduction.. Ability

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

AlfineMahesa
10-10-2020, 11:36 AM
Nekro for anti cc(stun) and dmg reduction.. Ability

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using TapatalkOkay ty

Tiger Mike
10-10-2020, 03:50 PM
Try out "Porkchop" it has a high chance to reduce enemies's armor and poison them with normal attacks starting from lvl 1 and his Arcane ability can pull enemies and once more further reduce their armor.
There is also "Breeze" which has a chance to freeze enemies with normal attacks and the chance increases the higher the level of the pet , the arcane ability also freezes monsters in a zone (including minibosses and some bosses!)

These two are some really overlooked pets that in my opinion are just great to have and are cheap as well , stat wise not great but you can change that up easily :D

AlfineMahesa
10-10-2020, 10:08 PM
Try out "Porkchop" it has a high chance to reduce enemies's armor and poison them with normal attacks starting from lvl 1 and his Arcane ability can pull enemies and once more further reduce their armor.
There is also "Breeze" which has a chance to freeze enemies with normal attacks and the chance increases the higher the level of the pet , the arcane ability also freezes monsters in a zone (including minibosses and some bosses!)

These two are some really overlooked pets that in my opinion are just great to have and are cheap as well , stat wise not great but you can change that up easily :DOkay ty