PDA

View Full Version : So I leveled to 76. Tips on what to do next?

XghostzX
10-11-2020, 09:14 AM
Obviously my next step would be to start farming gold for some items. I guess my questions are:

1) How much gold should I aim to get? I only have a weak legendary set.

2) What items should I go for? Mythic or Arcane?

firebelt & crystalkiller
10-11-2020, 09:18 AM
Obviously my next step would be to start farming gold for some items. I guess my questions are:

2) What items should I go for? Mythic or Arcane?What class

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

XghostzX
10-11-2020, 09:21 AM
What class

Sorcerer! Thanks :)

firebelt & crystalkiller
10-11-2020, 09:33 AM
Sorcerer! Thanks :)Get skratch gun and staff(1st staff then gun imo)
Ebon armor / abyss armor/ altar pend wrangler belt or buri belt/inter ring warlock arti.
Pets idk... Get boss damage+elite damage +int as awakes..

Soniagurlz
10-11-2020, 09:33 AM
Just go get..GL set 450/500 go farm deep masih or greensap..needed staff skratch

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

firebelt & crystalkiller
10-11-2020, 09:35 AM
Start to farm from events to get 1st few millions. Cuz gl set is quite expensive

AlfineMahesa
10-11-2020, 09:53 AM

2) What items should I go for? Mythic or Arcane?If you have much gold buy arcane weap, armor, belt , artifact lv76 is have good proc. speed set is good too, is haste ring and pendant make double speed,
Cheap set, tain set weap helmet armor lv76, mytic set lv76 like belt pendant ring(i forget name for mage)
If you want farm gold buy with gold loot awake but gl awake is expensive or you can do it event, is good for get item and you selling again, or you can be the merchant, buy item and selling more high, but you must know the real price

Sent from my Axioo AX5 using Tapatalk

Tiger Mike
10-11-2020, 09:54 AM
Might as well try buying vanities you like from time to time, enjoying the game should always be a top priority :encouragement:

XghostzX
10-11-2020, 10:00 AM
Thanks for the speedy responses everyone! :)

firebelt & crystalkiller
10-11-2020, 10:19 AM
Never buy tainted weapon ever.. It's trash.. Use 1k gold legendries which are better.

tailwarrior
10-11-2020, 10:39 AM
Since you are starting,follow this priority
1)weapon -skratch gun (later you can get the staff)
2)armor-abyss armor
3)either speed set (any type) or interred set (if possible get em both)
4)abyss helm,any int belt and finally int artifact

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

Zeus
10-11-2020, 10:41 AM
Hey Ghost, long time no see! :D

1. You're going to need roughly 150-200M gold to max out your character (excluding awakenings, because some stats are un-attainable due to awakening events). I would suggest you earn this by farming events, you should be able to gather the gold quite quickly. Use this gold to purchase gold loot gear, and then farm gold in the gold farming maps that players run. Alternatively, you can buy platinum and find the best conversion item at the time. That way is a little expensive though and will cost you a few hundred dollars. I am not sure what your budget is, so the decision on how you want to earn the gold is yours.

2. You're going to want to go for full arcane gear, I believe. Post #11 explains in detail what you will need.

XghostzX
10-11-2020, 11:48 AM
Hey Ghost, long time no see! :D

1. You're going to need roughly 150-200M gold to max out your character (excluding awakenings, because some stats are un-attainable due to awakening events). I would suggest you earn this by farming events, you should be able to gather the gold quite quickly. Use this gold to purchase gold loot gear, and then farm gold in the gold farming maps that players run. Alternatively, you can buy platinum and find the best conversion item at the time. That way is a little expensive though and will cost you a few hundred dollars. I am not sure what your budget is, so the decision on how you want to earn the gold is yours.

2. You're going to want to go for full arcane gear, I believe. Post #11 explains in detail what you will need.

Parth! What a treat to see your name pop up, I had no idea you were still roaming these forums! I hope all is well my friend.

This was a very useful response, I appreciate it very much. Time to grind :)

Skolking
10-11-2020, 04:23 PM
For starters the only way to make gold is farm event drops and sell you can make about 10M-20M per event if you put your mind into it.
When you have made enough gold buy a gl set and farm deep marsh and elite valley gates(requires time for good gold) or continue farming (seriously)events for like 6months you should have about 100M-120M use that to buy manageable gears like
Skratch staff, abyssal, hidden set and gl set(minimum of 350 is ok), mages are cheap so that will be enough for manageable gears. Don't ever go for a taint set, from expirence its like using legendry gears plus an aura that makes people leave maps when you join.
Or if you are a plat buyer just buy elite awakes and sell during awake event, or use plats to open chests(you need a lot) and sell what you get. You can also buy event exclusive elixirs and sell.

Stephencobear
10-11-2020, 04:56 PM
Will, find me in game, I got somethin 4 u

Zeus
10-11-2020, 05:38 PM
Parth! What a treat to see your name pop up, I had no idea you were still roaming these forums! I hope all is well my friend.

This was a very useful response, I appreciate it very much. Time to grind :)

Heya Will,

I quit back in 2017 but came back due to COVID. Is your IGN in AL still Ghost? Send me a FR, I'll add you!

Fyrce
10-16-2020, 12:06 AM
OMG, Ghost! Good to see you! Hope to see you in game and farming events!

XghostzX
10-18-2020, 10:11 AM
Heya Will,

I quit back in 2017 but came back due to COVID. Is your IGN in AL still Ghost? Send me a FR, I'll add you!

I no longer have that name, it is 'Avvakening' (with two V's). I'll hit you up!

@Fyrce Hi :)
@sus You are too kind my friend, I'll find you!