View Full Version : MASSIVE GIVEAWAY THIS WEEKEND! 1000 RARE Pinks! 40+mil!

Evolt
03-22-2012, 04:10 AM
First of all, I'd like to thank all the ppls that helped me throughout this game since I started my PL life in November of 2010. Special thanks to Tank, Manti, and Hunz, who inspired me to become one of the biggest merchant and/ collector in this game. With the establishment of SL and soon DL, PL’s gameplay development seem to come in too slow of a pace, and I’ve lost interest in the game a while back. Though I couldn’t say that I’m quitting PL. (With my millions and millions of gold, I’d probably make a come back when the level cap reaches 86!), I’ll be taking a long break from PL and SL starting next week. Before I leave though, of course I have lots of ‘goodies’ to give out. So this is the ‘Event’:

Between Saturday March 24th and Sunday March 25th, I’d be visiting different towns and joining low level dungeons and give away some of the rare pinks I have, UP TO 1000 ITEMS. I'll be also listing some of the pinks in CS WAY BELOW MARKET PRICE...say 10k for a level 10 armor or Green Ice?!?!?!...The items would include GLY sets, to DEATH sets, to SEWER sets, to Level 10 Armors...ALL PINKS! ALL RARES! NO JUNK!

Estimating to be giving away of more than $40 MIL worth of items!

I’ll login at different times on Saturday and Sunday, and note that I’m currently in GMT+8 timezone.

Have fun in PL and best wishes to you all!

Farewell,

EVOLT

fuzzylazer
03-22-2012, 04:12 AM
OMG!! I'm gonna spam check cs now lol.

Cahaun
03-22-2012, 04:16 AM
Wow gonna check now! :eek:

ninjaduck
03-22-2012, 04:19 AM
Thats a good notion! Dont ruin the PL economy too much though lol :p

fuzzylazer
03-22-2012, 04:21 AM
Evolt, make sure you come back. :)

Cahaun
03-22-2012, 04:33 AM
Now if I knew how to only search the seller lol

fuzzylazer
03-22-2012, 04:38 AM
Now if I knew how to only search the seller lol
LoL...

dudetus
03-22-2012, 04:51 AM
Jeez I kinda feel bad for u Evolt... Firstable it's unforunate that u r quitting PL. And now u have all sorts of scavengers flying allover u for the following weekend...

But yet again if this is how u wish it to be, who am I to judge ur actions :).

But I hope u give most of the stuff for the ones in need and not some scavengers who only want to abuse ur unfortunate quitting.

Cahaun
03-22-2012, 05:02 AM
Jeez I kinda feel bad for u Evolt... Firstable it's unforunate that u r quitting PL. And now u have all sorts of scavengers flying allover u for the following weekend...

But yet again if this is how u wish it to be, who am I to judge ur actions :).

But I hope u give most of the stuff for the ones in need and not some scavengers who only want to abuse ur unfortunate quitting.
No I'm not an abuser. I'm a person that just wants to get away from Nuri's :p

fuzzylazer
03-22-2012, 05:05 AM
I hope Evolt has lvl 56 glyph stuff. :)

WoundedEagle
03-22-2012, 05:12 AM
Oh my gosh.

fuzzylazer
03-22-2012, 05:13 AM
Oh my gosh.
Ikr, Evolt is like a second generation of Yanisa lol.

RaptorBlitz
03-22-2012, 05:25 AM
I can haz pink? :D :D :D :D :D

Cahaun
03-22-2012, 05:54 AM
Oh my gosh.
Ikr, Evolt is like a second generation of Yanisa lol.
It's still sad to see many of the veterans leave :(
I already lost many of my friends, but I still have IU to keep me in :)

fuzzylazer
03-22-2012, 05:56 AM
It's still sad to see many of the veterans leave :(
I already lost many of my friends, but I still have IU to keep me in :)
IU? Are you talking to me bro? :)

adidaman
03-22-2012, 06:11 AM
Wow. The master has spoken, and I suddenly have an urge to be his best friend. Anyone?

fuzzylazer
03-22-2012, 06:13 AM
Wow. The master has spoken, and I suddenly have an urge to be his best friend. Anyone?
What do you mean?

adidaman
03-22-2012, 06:16 AM
Lol Fuzzy, I was making a joke..

fuzzylazer
03-22-2012, 06:26 AM
Lol Fuzzy, I was making a joke..
:/ I've only met Evolt twice in my whole account/life. ;)

Dalonewolf
03-22-2012, 06:54 AM
Please tell me you have a pink 15 gingerbread defender, ill buy it from you and you can give the gold away =]

Late
03-22-2012, 06:59 AM
Will you accept any friends request? :p

fuzzylazer
03-22-2012, 07:00 AM
LoL. Everyone wants those discounted items. So many people asking questions, best to talk to him in game using /t or /tell evolt (message). Thats the easiest way.

Sryyoulose
03-22-2012, 07:05 AM
Please tell me you have a pink 15 gingerbread defender, ill buy it from you and you can give the gold away =]

He said hes listing a level 15 WF Ginger for 10k

(Dalone stays on 24/7) Haha suckered!

But seriously sad to see you go. =( Bye to the biggest and most successfull merchant in game. Without you well PL just won't be the same, we'll miss you peace bro!

Late
03-22-2012, 07:49 PM
i got to set my alarm so i dont miss it

Mothwing
03-22-2012, 07:53 PM
Hopefully this will impact the economy so much i might be able to buy something for once...

Urqui
03-22-2012, 07:56 PM
Dude sucks you're quitting:(

Coltona
03-22-2012, 07:59 PM

IKR i met him once...figured he was an introvert to anyone except other veterans, didn't even say Hi back.:chargrined: Anyways cool giveaway.

Coltona
03-22-2012, 08:00 PM
i got to set my alarm so i dont miss it

I think you'll be *ahem* late lol

grenadiers
03-22-2012, 08:04 PM

IKR i met him once...figured he was an introvert to anyone except other veterans, didn't even say Hi back.:chargrined: Anyways cool giveaway.I've had the honor of seeing I'm tons of times! And the only reason he wouldn't say hi is because he is afk a lot. He is very nice once you catch him online and not Ark.

Lowlyspy
03-22-2012, 08:57 PM
Lol ive only ever seen you twice evolt. Well im gonna see if I can snag some.

Late
03-22-2012, 08:59 PM
He said hes listing a level 15 WF Ginger for 10k

(Dalone stays on 24/7) Haha suckered!

But seriously sad to see you go. =( Bye to the biggest and most successfull merchant in game. Without you well PL just won't be the same, we'll miss you peace bro!

Love it because it's true

Fao
03-22-2012, 09:04 PM
Dude your awesome!! I've have litterely always wanted to know how much u have in value!!!

Elyseon
03-22-2012, 09:10 PM
Wow

All i can say lol

Late
03-22-2012, 09:11 PM
I think you'll be *ahem* late lol

Never

Conradin
03-22-2012, 09:19 PM
Cya bro- have a great life.

Urqui
03-22-2012, 09:37 PM
Lol ive only ever seen you twice evolt. Well im gonna see if I can snag some.
I use to think he was a bot lol

Beanmachine
03-22-2012, 10:11 PM
And I bet greedy merchants will buy all the rares for 10k and leave nothing for the rest of the community.

birdmasta
03-22-2012, 10:18 PM
wow i looked up to u...u were my role model i wanted to b a merch just like u (except i got 11 slots), but i failed dont got a lot to sell lol

razerfingers
03-22-2012, 11:14 PM
Hmmm thanks for heads up evolt i wont spend my 5k! :-)

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Elyseon
03-22-2012, 11:32 PM
I used to see evolt a lot standing in town, never really met, just saw the thousands of ur stuff in cs

Fyrce
03-23-2012, 12:35 AM
I really hope to see you again, and personally, just so you'll have something to come back to :p I wish you'd keep bunches of your stuff. Of course, that won't keep me from checking CS!

Don't worry, Beanie, other than the time, CS is equal opportunity. Merchants are not faster than everyone else, so everyone go to it!

And evolt, I really hope to see you again. And soon!

TANKKAAR
03-23-2012, 03:24 AM
Evolt
Once again you flatter me saying that I inspired you to become the merch you are today! Because if I did you reached heights much further then my own. I have since halted most of my merchant endeavors and envy the dedication you have shown in this game! I may have been a grand merchant in my day however you have far surpassed myself and anyone else that would try to claim the best in this game! I wish you the best and hope you truly do return to claim the rightful title of grand merchant you have earned! Your name will be missed in CS... My make in game is now killrushers or killrusherz of you want to say goodbye.

See you soon
Tankkaar

AbsolutePally
03-23-2012, 06:38 AM
We will all come back one day. We shall all meet again in PL Heaven.
Evolt! You are an enigma. Even though we are on each others friends list and started at the same time you still are a mystery and I will definately miss seeing your name in the cs and you quietly standing in the auction hall.
Thanks for adding me and speaking with me a few times.
-Alwaysdtf

zeusabe
03-23-2012, 06:52 AM
This is a little off-topic but I think there's no harm in bringing this up. As what most people said in your (this) farewell thread, evolt, you're popularly mysterious in the art of making money (whew what a paradox) in PL, that being said, I've personally encountered a LOT of people claiming to be YOU as their merchant alt. Now that you'll be gone (temporarily I presume), I would expect more people posing as you to boost their stock (don't ask me why, but they do it). I'm a merchant myself and I've been watching your cs posts since I became aware of your legend. I learned a lot from you even if we don't talk, and for that, I thank you. That Evolt in CS is my indicator if a particular item is hot or not since I know you're the best and I assumed you wouldn't sell anything that won't make sense (money-wise), so in a way, you indirectly taught me which item to sell. Basically, if it's possible, can you shed light on your other toons so people can't pose as you, or worse, blemish your good reputation. Thank you.

PS: I saw your sig, I'm referring to secrets alts if any, should there be none, I was correct in saying a lot of people really did pose as you (some even popular in the forums that I wouldn't name).

Coltona
03-23-2012, 07:42 AM
This is a little off-topic but I think there's no harm in bringing this up. As what most people said in your (this) farewell thread, evolt, you're popularly mysterious in the art of making money (whew what a paradox) in PL, that being said, I've personally encountered a LOT of people claiming to be YOU as their merchant alt. Now that you'll be gone (temporarily I presume), I would expect more people posing as you to boost their stock (don't ask me why, but they do it). I'm a merchant myself and I've been watching your cs posts since I became aware of your legend. I learned a lot from you even if we don't talk, and for that, I thank you. That Evolt in CS is my indicator if a particular item is hot or not since I know you're the best and I assumed you wouldn't sell anything that won't make sense (money-wise), so in a way, you indirectly taught me which item to sell. Basically, if it's possible, can you shed light on your other toons so people can't pose as you, or worse, blemish your good reputation. Thank you.

PS: I saw your sig, I'm referring to secrets alts if any, should there be none, I was correct in saying a lot of people really did pose as you (some even popular in the forums that I wouldn't name).

Well that's messed up, how would posing as him help their stock?? Anyways i heard at one point he had like 24 chars in total..that was awhile back tho, lol then someone posted on forums he had max money on each of them...still wondering if that's a rumor also.

Whirlzap
03-23-2012, 09:41 AM
I'm gonna buy every SINGLE item you list and make you take it back when you return.
You're going to regret doing this a lot.

Swimmingstar
03-23-2012, 01:17 PM
Hope you have a good break. It's very nice you're doing a second giveaway. :) And I hope to see you back at 86 cap!

Late
03-23-2012, 04:34 PM
He is very tricky, i read it like 2 times

Overkillzzz
03-23-2012, 04:52 PM
wow evolt, you are a very trusted member of pl. Hope to see you at 86 cap!!

Hawkbby
03-23-2012, 05:04 PM
And I bet greedy merchants will buy all the rares for 10k and leave nothing for the rest of the community.
Heh how'd you know? Im joking, but Evolt I'm hurt that your leaving but, this contest is great. All who get stuff I hope you do. As for you Evolt i hope to see you when cap comes and then I'd return the favor. Honestly I'll help people find him if it's that kind of 'Event', as said, I will miss you bro.

Rusalio
03-24-2012, 06:04 PM
Although not the same gear focuses evolt, will miss the listing and seeing your name. Small mercants like myself like familiarity and consistancy within the game. It was expect to see you in cs....gonna miss that. I suppose hawk and i should pick up the reigns and carry the burden now.....:)

Bebsi
03-24-2012, 07:44 PM
yep, whenever I was gonna sell my hard earned pink items, I needed to sell it cheaper than Evolt lol
I took a few breaks myself, too so...
Hope you will come back soon.

It's kinda sad. Many of my old buddies left the game...
Whenever I see other players who used to play with me in the old days I pretty much freak out lol

Swimmingstar
03-24-2012, 07:56 PM
I never could've gotten so much gold in the time you did. :) You brought merchanting to a whole new level, even though you started later than me, you were the one that inspired me and many others to merchant. Again I hope to see you back at 86 cap or sooner! :) It would be very hard for me to not spend. :D

Cheesecakess
03-24-2012, 11:43 PM
your the coolest!

have a great break and hope that u come back.
although i have never seen u in game i have heard you are the most elite pl player

see u at lvl 86...

Noodleleg
03-24-2012, 11:53 PM
First off, nice knowing you and see you at the 86 cap! Or dark legends :-D I seriously did not know about this giveaway until awhile ago (when you logged on)... I just saw a friend who has been offline for awhile and logged back on. Was like :-D sweet evolt's back... Then I found out those were going to be one of your few last moments on pl =( nevertheless, have fun and live life to its acme... Don't get rickrolled :-D

Overkillzzz
03-25-2012, 07:44 PM
we'll evolt i didn't get anything from u yet :(

Late
03-25-2012, 07:51 PM
i dont think he came on during the weekend but he was on on friday

ANGELDRAGO
03-25-2012, 10:12 PM
Thanks evolt hope to see u on lvl86 cap

shuzzam
03-25-2012, 10:26 PM
ik im so poor and lvl 65 u could use some money

TechniShock
03-26-2012, 12:14 AM
Nooooo !!! Servers are down for me.. .. :( I can't.. .log on.. . I was looking forward to this event. So sad to see you go evolt.. .

Noobified
03-26-2012, 04:15 PM
I never saw any sign of the event throughout the weekend. Maybe I missed the small time window.

Rusalio
03-26-2012, 04:50 PM
Noob. don't worry, I camped all weekend with a number of devices on watching cs and didn't find much. Did find a couple epic look 20 and 25 items, but all in all nothing to bother with. I did follow evolt to a couple of towns and watch him give away money(from what I could see). I didn't bother to participate in the 100k offerings he was giving away to new players. I did watch a couple of peeps switch toons and come back and get more. Personally I was looking for some 56 items to complete my set, I was dissapointed. Oh well such is life... now what did I do with my chargers....

Jugernugett
03-26-2012, 05:03 PM
Lol guys evolt isnt quitting forever. Evolt is just taking a super ultra mega break. Lets just hope Evolt comes back soon and doesnt get addicted to another game:( evolt........................WHY MUST U QUIT¿???!!!!

Bebsi
03-26-2012, 05:13 PM
Noob. don't worry, I camped all weekend with a number of devices on watching cs and didn't find much. Did find a couple epic look 20 and 25 items, but all in all nothing to bother with. I did follow evolt to a couple of towns and watch him give away money(from what I could see). I didn't bother to participate in the 100k offerings he was giving away to new players. I did watch a couple of peeps switch toons and come back and get more. Personally I was looking for some 56 items to complete my set, I was dissapointed. Oh well such is life... now what did I do with my chargers....

lol... come on, for real?
How did u follow Evolt?
Is he in ur friends list?

Noobified
03-26-2012, 05:17 PM
Haha. Yeah, I didn't bother with finding him in town. I was mainly camping in CS waiting for some "deal of the century" things to come up, like lv56 glyphs. I'm glad new players got some free gold. That was really awesome of Evolt to do. It's hard to get started in MMO's like PL. I hope that with Evolt's kindness, we were able to gain some new fellow PL players.

Swords
03-26-2012, 06:51 PM
Nooooooooooo im late!!!!!!

razerfingers
03-26-2012, 06:57 PM
Its sad that many many people are greedy not evolt but i mean the whole entire weekend i check cs off and on nothing, messaged evolt and asked him how he was doing didnt get a reply but ohh well the early bird gets the worm you could say :P

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Late
03-26-2012, 07:38 PM
Nooooooooooo im late!!!!!!
no im late -_-

Swords
03-26-2012, 07:41 PM
no im late -_-

Your late BUT im Late!!!!!!

Late
03-26-2012, 07:43 PM
your late but im late!!!!!!

ah ok

Rusalio
03-27-2012, 01:02 AM
lol... come on, for real?
How did u follow Evolt?
Is he in ur friends list?

Yes i do have him in the friend list. Kinda something fellow merchants do. Also have a couple of friends with his toons as well. Kinda conspired together. But no real blockbuster to write home about... Easy come easy go...:)

Evolt
03-27-2012, 07:17 AM
I just donated 10mil tothe nmyxspace foundation to host events for players, so just make sure u don't miss out on his great events :)

Gaunab
03-27-2012, 07:44 AM
You, sir, are a true legend.

Everyone'sFavMage
03-28-2012, 12:38 AM
The only thing I want is obed 56 xbow after that I will donate eveyrthing else I have!