PDA

View Full Version : Hang in there, everyone!

Cahaun
03-22-2012, 05:59 AM
Yes Star Legends has become very very very very very very very dull lately with not much to attempt farming for or any secret grates to go through, but there is good news! Dark Legends is comeing out soon and that means Vularia chapter 2 is soon also! I am confident that this one will be better with fixed drop rates and better lvling! Let us hope! :encouragement:

adidaman
03-22-2012, 06:12 AM
Haha, don't worry. The new wallet extractor comes out any time now :p

Cahaun
03-22-2012, 06:16 AM
Haha, don't worry. The new wallet extractor comes out any time now :p
So true lol. Luckely I haven't bothered to get a gift card/credit card... yet :p

*Zero*
03-22-2012, 07:02 AM
Im sure next content will bring back the players.

Mitchturbo
03-22-2012, 07:58 AM
Oh yay! Praise the sts lord!
Maybe it will bring back some life to the Star Legends forum too ;-)
Ofcause, with all the new content that we will get to play with, I'm sure I will running lvls solo again...
Thanks to all my over excited friends who wont stop talking about Dark Legends being the new bizness!
I reckon PL and SL will be quieter than ever for a while, update or no update.
Sorry. Just had enough of running a lvl in star legends with someone telling me how awesome it will be when Dark Legends is released and asking me if I'm excited too and will i play it and and and... All I can do is Type this out..... :-)
Sorry for the off topic rant. Just got too much lately.

Sryyoulose
03-22-2012, 08:04 AM
Maybe I should finally hit 40 jah? Yeah I will ok later.

Cahaun
03-22-2012, 02:17 PM
Silent forums...
Quiet forums...
Everyone has gone,
To off topic -_-
/musicalrant

iAmPain
03-22-2012, 02:34 PM
Im sure next content will bring back the players.

we hope so

ArtStar
03-22-2012, 07:19 PM
Yeah I know quite a few players including myself who will be playing the new content in SL.
It is just hard when nothing has changed for months right now.
I am siked for the new content though you betcha.
DL should be pretty interesting.

Ardon
03-22-2012, 08:36 PM
Meh, I'll try the next campaign but it SL has become to dull overall, campaigns just don't cut it for me anymore. I don't even want to cap 46 when it comes lol

Sent from my CM9 ICS powered Droid X

ArtStar
03-23-2012, 12:22 AM
Meh, I'll try the next campaign but it SL has become to dull overall, campaigns just don't cut it for me anymore. I don't even want to cap 46 when it comes lol

Yeah I feel you, it is a shame.
But I am gonna try and stand by the game.
Definitely put it on hold for dl for a while but I will be back for new caps.
Sl people are going to be surprised when new content comes though for suree.

flashbackflip
03-23-2012, 05:43 AM
I'm in SL whatever happens - there's no other future-space-themed mmo done so good

I surely have my own bag of '2cents' to add as suggestions and i did that lots of times, but the implementation curve is quite long i guess, so im gonna cap untill i got all the full-cap-vanities and hope that by that time some of our suggestions will be done by that time..

Waiting for the content is painfull tho.. Lol

Anishavie
03-23-2012, 05:52 AM
I'm probably not gonna play DL because I don't like the theme.
It's starting to feel like I quit SL.
Don't worry I'm still strong with STS and I'm still gonna play when the new content comes out.

Definitely looking forward to it