PDA

View Full Version : Circus pinks

BirdJay
03-22-2012, 12:37 PM
I am writing because the pink drop rate in circus needs to be changed. I ran about 40 runs at lions den and not one member received a stinky pinky. I think this is unfair to the players trying to level here and the ones that are helping out. I am at lvl 66 btw. This is just my opinion. Also I think you would have more players playing here as well.

Thanks for your time.
Birdjay
Lvl 66 warrior

wvhills
03-22-2012, 12:49 PM
i agree jay. I posted my ideas on nuri's a few weeks ago...
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?52674-suggestion-to-bring-life-back-to-nuri-s-and-level-65-players

drewcapu
03-22-2012, 12:51 PM
I don't mind the low pink drop rates in Nuri.
I mind that the mobs are overly difficult for the level appropriate toons that should/would/could play there.
I mind that crafting ingredients are just about as rare as a pink equip or recipes.

There's an easy way to get your pinky stinky! But I won't say.

Walkhardd
03-22-2012, 01:20 PM
I mind that the mobs are overly difficult for the level appropriate toons that should/would/could play there.
I mind that crafting ingredients are just about as rare as a pink equip or recipes.

LMAO!

Nuris really needs to be nerfed. Don't believe me? Grab an unpotted group under 60 and see how long it takes to clear symphony.

I was leveling my bird from 51to 61. There was almost no nuri runs, and when there was I'd join a game only to find all dead players. I can totally see a casual player getting to nuris, getting killed a bunch, and just giving up.

BirdJay
03-22-2012, 06:33 PM
Sorry Robert I did not see ur thread but I just wanted to put my opinion out there and it seems we agree. Also STD I am an avid player and plat buyer so please do something to this campaign.

Coltona
03-22-2012, 07:30 PM
Sorry Robert I did not see ur thread but I just wanted to put my opinion out there and it seems we agree. Also STD I am an avid player and plat buyer so please do something to this campaign.

STD LOL!!!
Sorry, back to the thread, I totally agree. I tried farming glyphs with my 56 pally for a high dollar drop (i'm poor) and wow is all i can say, i see more green ice drop than i do glyph items...although i did see a wand drop the other day from snake..of course none since and nothing to me. Plus it's like running into a meat grinder in there, the fact my bear made it to 58 there with his k-d in fairly good shape just amazes me!!

wvhills
03-22-2012, 08:17 PM

No problems jay, just wanted to show u that we agree. :)

BirdJay
03-24-2012, 09:31 AM
Well now it has been 50 runs without a pink drop.

plmafiaboss
03-24-2012, 10:34 AM
Can u please not say stinky pinky XD

Rare
03-24-2012, 11:29 AM
I'm with Jay on this.

Especially i would like to see more blade steels.

Cahaun
03-24-2012, 11:41 AM
Nerf nerf nerf!

Ixillicus
03-24-2012, 03:30 PM
I have farmed their extensively for a period of days and haven't seen any glyph items at all, maybe 1-2 junk pinks. It's brutal.

BirdJay
03-26-2012, 05:36 PM
Ok now I have done 75 runs and not seen a pink this is crazy. I mean how frustrating can this be for the people in this level trying to get there set. Come on dev please respond to this thread.

Walkhardd
03-26-2012, 05:41 PM
Ok now I have done 75 runs and not seen a pink this is crazy. I mean how frustrating can this be for the people in this level trying to get there set. Come on dev please respond to this thread.

The sad thing is, most people don't even level in nuris now. they do sewers till 58, and jump straight into fang. Or if youre a plat wasting expert like me, you just level up in fathom crypts. -___-

grenadiers
03-26-2012, 05:52 PM
For me the mobs in mount fang were easier than mobs in nuris! And the drop rates are insanely low.

Swords
03-26-2012, 07:18 PM

How is ur post count still at 1337?

drewcapu
03-26-2012, 07:24 PM
How is ur post count still at 1337?

I disabled posts gain.

OvigorothO
03-26-2012, 08:14 PM
I was so disappointed when I was trying to craft demonic.I had everything except the glyph setting.saw thecrafting materials,went and searched them up in cs expecting 40k at most...saw 185k as price...totally crushed me

OvigorothO
03-26-2012, 08:17 PM
the problems in nuri's are obvious ones. If devs haven't considered doing anything about it or mentioned anything they are either too busy with the stacked work of DL,SL, and PL or they don't care

BirdJay
03-27-2012, 08:22 PM
90 runs and not one pink..
Lmfao

Cahaun
03-27-2012, 08:27 PM
Lmfao
You are going to hate me...

Came back from a year long vacation; looted a glyph on first run. (First one ever)

I still hate the drop rates.

Ixillicus
03-27-2012, 08:30 PM
What level are you guys running on? I would like to find a group to farm with my 56, even though it's not very fruitful.

Cahaun
03-27-2012, 08:30 PM
Lmfao
One reason why I quit ^^

Cahaun
03-27-2012, 08:37 PM
What level are you guys running on? I would like to find a group to farm with my 56, even though it's not very fruitful.
I honestly only visited PL and decided to join one group and refresh my memory why I quited PL. I joined a lions den place and got a pink. -_-