PDA

View Full Version : Same fate for L61 sets?

Nick41324
03-22-2012, 02:48 PM
I think we all know how rare a L56 glyph set is.

Is the same thing coming for a L61 set? Or is a demonic better/worth buying.

wvhills
03-22-2012, 02:54 PM
IMO, the level 61 sanguine set is better than demonic due to the additional amount of armor. I don't see them becoming anywhere near as rare as demonic or level 56 glyph because the drop rates are so high in fang. I get level 61 pinks all the time when I run with my level 61. Drop rates in fang tighten up once you get to 65.

Coltona
03-23-2012, 08:06 AM
IMO, the level 61 sanguine set is better than demonic due to the additional amount of armor. I don't see them becoming anywhere near as rare as demonic or level 56 glyph because the drop rates are so high in fang. I get level 61 pinks all the time when I run with my level 61. Drop rates in fang tighten up once you get to 65.

I have never seen or received a drop in fang, which map do you run?

wvhills
03-23-2012, 08:32 AM
I have never seen or received a drop in fang, which map do you run?

mostly second floor but I've seen pinks drop from emma also (I just don't like buying a 2000 gold tank pot every map. haha). The crypt boss drops leathers and I'd farm him moar but half the party leaves before the boss in that map.

Pinks in fang definitely drop in spurts. I can go a week and not get anything then get a bunch in a few days. If you see them dropping like that you just have to play and take advantage. Maybe I play a little more than most but I went from having 40k to 4 million in about 6 weeks just from farming fang. The set pieces don't drop that often but when they do you can sell them for 500k- 1 million.

Edit: from my own observation there seems to be 2 drop tables in fang. One for 60-64 and one for 65+. I can take my bear (who's level 61) in and get drops quit frequently but it's a lot tougher with my 66 and 65.

Coltona
03-23-2012, 10:13 AM
mostly second floor but I've seen pinks drop from emma also (I just don't like buying a 2000 gold tank pot every map. haha). The crypt boss drops leathers and I'd farm him moar but half the party leaves before the boss in that map.

Pinks in fang definitely drop in spurts. I can go a week and not get anything then get a bunch in a few days. If you see them dropping like that you just have to play and take advantage. Maybe I play a little more than most but I went from having 40k to 4 million in about 6 weeks just from farming fang. The set pieces don't drop that often but when they do you can sell them for 500k- 1 million.

Edit: from my own observation there seems to be 2 drop tables in fang. One for 60-64 and one for 65+. I can take my bear (who's level 61) in and get drops quit frequently but it's a lot tougher with my 66 and 65.

Ya i pretty much figured emma=gold fever when sewers came out, and crypt is fairly easy but it's always xp runs. I do like second floor the most, but there's hardly any parties there ever lol, and when there is it's full or over. Guess i'll start hosting boss runs on it. Thanks for the info!!

Elyseon
03-23-2012, 10:25 AM
I hope cuz i bought a few

Noodleleg
05-05-2012, 08:09 PM
Hunzzz said rumor for glyph rates to rise... True at all? I'm thinking about selling orlok 61 set and maybe Lilith 61 set for a Nuri Glyph set l56 of course. Should I?

thedream
05-05-2012, 10:28 PM
Hunzzz said rumor for glyph rates to rise... True at all? I'm thinking about selling orlok 61 set and maybe Lilith 61 set for a Nuri Glyph set l56 of course. Should I?I say sell and get 56 nuri set 56 pvp is a blast imo and whos hunzzz to say the rates will be raised? I think devs are more focused on current campains

LwMark
05-05-2012, 10:45 PM
I heard from someone that thade i beleive said hel look into it.i read what he said..but imo u people who got the sets sell them for 10m plus.those offers r crazyyyy..they have to fix drop rate..wuts the point in havin nuris if they dnt drop glyph..might as wel get rid of nuris then.right? But yes dev said hel look into it..thats all i heard