PDA

View Full Version : 2020-10-12 Content Update (278819)

TzatOps
10-12-2020, 01:15 PM
+ Fixed an exploit with Honor PvP gear.
+ Removed all access to non-Ranked Honor PvP zones to improve Ranked matchmaking.

vify
10-12-2020, 01:16 PM
First

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

driuipafe
10-12-2020, 01:16 PM
Second

Wysłane z mojego SM-G960F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Ikoc2
10-12-2020, 01:17 PM

Enviado desde mi e501 mediante Tapatalk

Eugeni000
10-12-2020, 01:17 PM
thank you for the update

Arcane Ziix
10-12-2020, 01:20 PM
Wait what? Can we get more information about the exploit please? How long has the exploit been around for? And what exactly did players do to use normal gear?

Not asking in order to use the exploit. Its fixed anyways. But it will clear a few things up regarding certain things I've seen from various players in honor.

Devs answer please

Zeus
10-12-2020, 01:22 PM
Wait what? Can we get more information about the exploit please? How long has the exploit been around for? And what exactly did players do to use normal gear?

Not asking in order to use the exploit. Its fixed anyways. But it will clear a few things up regarding certain things I've seen from various players in honor.

Devs answer please

It started occurring 1-2 days ago and most people found out about it today, where it was patched.

Also, normal honor PvP should not have been removed. Several people used that while waiting for ranked games. If it was removed, there should be a party based ranked honor pvp where we can choose who we want to fight with.

Leiys
10-12-2020, 01:24 PM
-1 lol rip the only active pvp map :3

Arcane Ziix
10-12-2020, 01:24 PM
I'm not sure how it can start occuring within 2 days. I would like a dev to explain to me. And yeah I agree that normal honor shouldnt be removed.

(ive seen leiys use a bug where he used dozer axe in ranked. I personally dont think this exploit is much different and probably has been around longer than 1-2 days.)

Can a dev please give an estimated timeline of when these exploits possibly could have started.

Wap
10-12-2020, 01:25 PM
I'm not sure how it can start occuring within 2 days. I would like a dev to explain to me. And yeah I agree that normal honor shouldnt be removed.

(ive seen leiys use a bug where he used dozer axe in ranked. I personally dont think this exploit is much different and probably has been around longer than 1-2 days.)

Can a dev please give an estimated timeline of when these exploits possibly could have started.

this should answer your question: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?532262-Bug-Abuse-People-are-intentionally-using-Regular-Gear-in-Ranked-Honor-PvP

Arcane Ziix
10-12-2020, 01:27 PM
this should answer your question: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?532262-Bug-Abuse-People-are-intentionally-using-Regular-Gear-in-Ranked-Honor-PvP

Thanks but this doesn't answer my question.

I'll wait for a dev to reply if they decide to.

Menace
10-12-2020, 01:28 PM
There was no need to remove regular honor PvP. If there is going to be a rank mode there should also be a casual mode for players to practice and have fan.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Ptcf
10-12-2020, 01:29 PM
Thanks for update!

Menace
10-12-2020, 01:30 PM
There was no need to remove regular honor PvP. If there is going to be a rank mode there should also be a casual mode for players to practice and have fan.

Sent from my SM-G960F using TapatalkFun*

Also regular honor was what most people in queue did to keep themselves occupied.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Wap
10-12-2020, 01:33 PM
It was good that the bug was removed but what was the point of removing normal honor pvp? It was pretty active, and I don’t think the removal of it will make rank any more active. Please consider adding it back.

Darkoptiic
10-12-2020, 01:33 PM
Thanks but this doesn't answer my question.

I'll wait for a dev to reply if they decide to.

Maybe this will answer your question. Y’all lost cause y’all are *** ������

Athina Lopes
10-12-2020, 01:40 PM
Now restart honor lb :)

Sent from my KOB-W09 using Tapatalk

Terrorshock1
10-12-2020, 01:42 PM
It started occurring 1-2 days ago and most people found out about it today, where it was patched.

Also, normal honor PvP should not have been removed. Several people used that while waiting for ranked games. If it was removed, there should be a party based ranked honor pvp where we can choose who we want to fight with.Still up for that clash later in tdm buddy or you need an exploit? To play? ;D

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Arcane Ziix
10-12-2020, 01:43 PM
If there is a way to detect which players used an exploit to win banners from the honor lb, their banners should be removed.

Regarding this exploit; Was there any possibility that it was used in normal honor pvp? I suppose cheaters who have a macro fast enough could use hotbar to swap before entering normal honor too. Correct me if my assumptions are wrong.

I would like a dev to reply please, not a player.

Zeus
10-12-2020, 01:43 PM
Still up for that clash later in tdm buddy or you need an exploit? To play? ;D

We never used an exploit, what are you talking about?

Terrorshock1
10-12-2020, 01:44 PM
We never used an exploit, what are you talking about?Answer my question you still up for clash? Dont small talk

Wap
10-12-2020, 01:44 PM
Still up for that clash later in tdm buddy or you need an exploit? To play? ;D

This is beyond sad that you are accusing us of using exploits instead of owning up to your own losses. If you want, I can go in depth of the clash videos and damage input and output ratio to prove so, you guys lost fair and square. I’ve never seen a guild so pride less switching from “macro” to “inexperience” and now “bug exploiting” excuses to cover up for their losses. I will be HAPPY to slow motion the video in depth to show zix’s damage input and output and prove you that you guys lost fair and square.

Mely Original
10-12-2020, 01:45 PM
Why removing Normal honor? The game started to be active again.. Many people quit because Normal pvp wanst affordable. Now we see a new generation, people that can finaly pvp for the first time.. Why take this away from them?
Also can we know since when the bug been there? It's kinda our rights to know.

Terrorshock1
10-12-2020, 01:46 PM
This is beyond sad that you are accusing us of using exploits instead of owning up to your own losses. If you want, I can go in depth of the clash videos and damage input and output ratio to prove so, you guys lost fair and square. I’ve never seen a guild so pride less switching from “macro” to “inexperience” and now “bug exploiting” excuses to cover up for their losses. I will be HAPPY to slow motion the video in depth to show zix’s damage input and output and prove you that you guys lost fair and square.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkEasy to manipulate XD you could of simply used slight similar stats but just a tad bit better and hard hitting making it not obvious
Let's clash in tdm?

Wap
10-12-2020, 01:47 PM
Answer my question you still up for clash? Dont small talk

Yes, we are up for the clash. We have smacked you guys 18-3 so far and will continue to do so, please stop with the bs “macro” “inexperience” and now “bug exploiting” excuses. I will be willing to go in depth of the clash videos posted to prove your accusations wrong. And once honor pvp is back, we will be happy to smack you guys around once again.

Zeus
10-12-2020, 01:48 PM
Answer my question you still up for clash? Dont small talk

Sure, when they bring back Honor PvP - I am down to clash. Or, STG can bring back awaken events. Either one is fine by me.

Wap
10-12-2020, 01:49 PM
Easy to manipulate XD you could of simply used slight similar stats but just a tad bit better and hard hitting making it not obvious
Let's clash in tdm?

This is so sad. You guys always find anything except yourself to blame your losses on. We don’t have normal tdm gear; however, if they bring honor back we will be happy to smack you guys around once again. :)

Cinco
10-12-2020, 01:50 PM
Consider this our encouragement to play Ranked Honor PvP. Best wishes, all! :-)