PDA

View Full Version : Normal Honor PvP Should Not Be Removed or Party Based Honor PvP Should Be Allowed...

Zeus
10-12-2020, 01:28 PM
Hello all,

Normal Honor PvP should not be removed as the people who played Normal Honor PvP were in queue anyways for Ranked Honor PvP. It gave us something to do and fight against who we want as well. If this is removed, there should be a LB that is introduced that allows for party-based PvP.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Also, while we are at it, can we get the unlocked camera initial view to be fixed to match the locked camera view angle? Unlocked sits a bit too flat and it is extremely annoying to adjust constantly after respawn.

Wap
10-12-2020, 01:51 PM
+1 please bring it back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Proud_
10-12-2020, 01:53 PM
+1 yes bring it back, there was no reason to remove it
+1 to the camera angle, such a simple to make feature, which is so useful

Odesláno z mého SM-G930F pomocí Tapatalk

Bjed
10-12-2020, 01:56 PM
Assuming Purge cried to STS to remove it because they literally only take L’s in that mode. Very depressing.

But Good Job STS, you made a dead game even worse.

Terrorshock1
10-12-2020, 01:57 PM
Assuming Purge cried to STS to remove it because they literally only take L’s in that mode. Very depressing.

But Good Job STS, you made a dead game even worse.Lool everything that doesnt benefits yall is purge fault

Maybe if fiend and precise didn't exploit things we would still have honor pvp
Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Proud_
10-12-2020, 01:59 PM

But Good Job STS, you made a dead game even worse.Meh, no need to slander them, maybe it wasnt intentional, maybe it had a good intention behind it ~ to make ranked honor pvp more active.

Wap
10-12-2020, 02:00 PM
Lool everything that doesnt benefits yall is purge fault

Once again blaming it on exploits. First macros then inexperience now this. I will be happy to go in depth to prove we weren’t exploiting, and I’ll be even happier to smack you guys around some more once they bring honor back. Best of luck till then, have a great day.

PS - If we were using the exploit, why would we expose it to daylight to get it patched, cmon you have a brain use it.

Zeus
10-12-2020, 02:00 PM
Meh, no need to slander them, maybe it wasnt intentional, maybe it had a good intention behind it ~ to make ranked honor pvp more active.

Hopefully they do bring it back, was a good way to kill time while waiting to ready up for a ranked honor match.

Cosuu
10-12-2020, 02:02 PM
+1

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A202F folosind Tapatalk

Terrorshock1
10-12-2020, 02:02 PM
Once again blaming it on exploits. First macros then inexperience now this. I will be happy to go in depth to prove we weren’t exploiting, and I’ll be even happier to smack you guys around some more once they bring honor back. Best of luck till then, have a great day.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThe times I smacked you around makes ur wins puny lmao theres a video of you doing the exploit XD not accusing just saying the facts or let me guess u did for educational purposes

Wap
10-12-2020, 02:04 PM
The times I smacked you around makes ur wins puny lmao theres a video of you doing the exploit XD not accusing just saying the facts or let me guess u did for educational purposes

Last post on this. If you read the thread, I figured out how said player was using a bug to use gear in ranked pvp. Everyone knew said player was using gear so we were all figuring out how to do it so we could get it patched. Anyways, hopefully they bring back honor pvp. Good luck till then have a great day!

Terrorshock1
10-12-2020, 02:05 PM
Hopefully they do bring it back, was a good way to kill time while waiting to ready up for a ranked honor match.Zeus you still down for a clash tonight ? Theres no exploits in normal tdm or your backing down ?

Bjed
10-12-2020, 02:06 PM
Lool everything that doesnt benefits yall is purge fault

Your logic makes soooo much sense....
Can I just ask why did you not call Precise/Fiend out earlier if they were exploiting the bug ?
Why wait until Zeus and Wap post about it....?
All these questions and no answers ;)

Zeus
10-12-2020, 02:06 PM
Zeus you still down for a clash tonight ? Theres no exploits in normal tdm or your backing down ?

You're trying to get a thread locked, I see through it.

Terrorshock1
10-12-2020, 02:09 PM
Your logic makes soooo much sense....
Can I just ask why didn’t you call Precise/Fiend out earlier if they were “exploiting” the bug ?
Why wait until Zeus and Wap post about it....?
All these questions and no answers ;)Zeus done this so many times over the past year vs magnum. He finds an exploit abuses it then when others start spreading it it gets reported XD your other statement made no sense lol you think if we cry to devs they'll listen? Please...

Zeus
10-12-2020, 02:10 PM
Zeus done this so many times over the past year vs magnum finds an exploit abuses it then when others start spreading it it gets reported XD your other statement made no sense lol you think if we cry to devs they'll listen? Please...

I have not exploited bugs, please stop trolling this thread or I will report your posts for instigation.

Kystone
10-12-2020, 02:12 PM
loses what, 18 classes and blames it on exploits? don't know u but u just seem like a salty kid who can't win more than 3 matches against them

Proud_
10-12-2020, 02:13 PM
This looks like its about to be closed..

Just before that tho I would like to add that if they want to improve ranked honor pvp matchmaking, maybe they could make it more rewarding (gold, vanities, pets, whatnot).

Terrorshock1
10-12-2020, 02:13 PM
I have not exploited bugs, please stop trolling this thread or I will report your posts for instigation.Right just like you trolled my other thread now that is your thread you try and report me lol hypocrite zeus strikes again

Nivkay
10-12-2020, 02:15 PM
Normal Honor pvp should be brought back. There is nothing to do now while waiting in ranked queues. I never do PVE and don't want to waste my time with normal pvp and purge.

Bjed
10-12-2020, 02:16 PM
At this point Purge GM Tutushock is just trolling and trying to lock thread... be smarter please ;(

And for the record, ZEUS OR WAP did not find the bug. I found out about it because it was used against me several games in ranked honor matches, immortal tanks LOL ? Mhm alright sounds very fun.

If anything, STS is free to check our accounts to see if we exploited the bug. I have nothing to hide. Could purge say the same ?

Perceval
10-12-2020, 02:16 PM
You're trying to get a thread locked, I see through it.

You would know

fajaratulnaj
10-12-2020, 02:17 PM
Dev dont closed please ;((((

Imback Al
10-12-2020, 02:21 PM
You know damn well Im all for regular pvp, but Im not going to play against purge with 5.6k dmg and 6.4k armor lol. You keep implying that its because we are scared, but why would I put myself in a position where Im playing against respectively good players with gear that is virtually the best in the game, while I myself have gear that is trash? The awakening event is the solution, but you dont want us to be geared terror, you made that evident.

Terrorshock1
10-12-2020, 02:22 PM
At this point Purge GM Tutushock is just trolling and trying to lock thread... be smarter please ;(

And for the record, ZEUS OR WAP did not find the bug. I found out about it because it was used against me several games in ranked honor matches, immortal tanks LOL ? Mhm alright sounds very fun.

If anything, STS is free to check our accounts to see if we exploited the bug. I have nothing to hide. Could purge say the same ?Funny how your only activity on forums is something against purge
#pergeistoxikhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201012/9275529ec45c9b54d0e2e3d317caa9b6.jpg

Vapourised
10-12-2020, 02:24 PM
Happened to one of the threads I created here :(. Posted a simple question and an all out flame war happened.

Just quickly posting to thank those involved in answering my question on the other thread. You all rock! :D
I am also sorry for the thread having incited drama. Was not my intention at all.

kareem
10-12-2020, 02:28 PM
Free Bump +1.

sleep1
10-12-2020, 02:32 PM
Hello all,

Normal Honor PvP should not be removed as the people who played Normal Honor PvP were in queue anyways for Ranked Honor PvP. It gave us something to do and fight against who we want as well. If this is removed, there should be a LB that is introduced that allows for party-based PvP.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Also, while we are at it, can we get the unlocked camera initial view to be fixed to match the locked camera view angle? Unlocked sits a bit too flat and it is extremely annoying to adjust constantly after respawn.+1 unranked honor was a fun place specially for the new ppl to practice there like @Terrorshock1

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

Terrorshock1
10-12-2020, 02:33 PM
+1 unranked honor was a fun place specially for the new ppl to practice there like @Terrorshock1

Sent from my SM-A530F using TapatalkXD you troll

Cinco
10-12-2020, 02:34 PM
We did remove non-Ranked Honor for reasons - but asking for that mode to return is completely reasonable. The team will consider it. Thanks!

Now please continue with your drama. I am on the edge of my seat.

Proud_
10-12-2020, 02:36 PM
We did remove non-Ranked Honor for reasons - but asking for that mode to return is completely reasonable. The team will consider it. Thanks!

Now please continue with your drama. I am on the edge of my seat.LOL surprised u didnt close it

Imback Al
10-12-2020, 02:38 PM

xD glad to know someone enjoys it.

Willl
10-12-2020, 02:48 PM

Now please continue with your drama. I am on the edge of my seat.@Cinco when drama makers gets shutdown their forum accounts? It's been a week and more that always the same people transform every thread in a war (The forum rules didn't only get break but totally destroied and forgotten). There s too much toxicity, need a clean up or some solutions to give a rest to this forum community.

Thanks for reading

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Willl
10-12-2020, 02:51 PM
+1 I support to bring back normal honor
+2 to make ranked honor more profitable, different kind of rewards
+3 to allow all players of any level play ranked and non-ranked pvp modes.

For me this is the way to increase popularity of honor ranked

Tookyo
10-12-2020, 02:52 PM
Return normal honor. What are we to do while we wait for queue? I'd rather have longer queues and play normal honor, than no normal honor.

Zeus
10-12-2020, 02:53 PM

I wouldn't mind buying different map styles for honor pvp, for example. Also, having different sets you can purchase for honor pvp would be cool as well. For example, if you want a damage based set, you can use that. If you want an armor based set, you can use that. If you want a crit based set, you can use that. It should all be available to purchase and different sets can cause different strategies/playstyles to be used more efficiently.

Bjed
10-12-2020, 02:56 PM

If you guys are willing to discuss bringing back ranked honor pvp and there is a delay on bringing it back. Is it possible if we can at least queue/accept ranked honor matches? Some of us have to continue getting wins ;)
Also, after 5 days we start losing points (-10 per day) and that seems unfair for players who are already on their fifth day.

Cross
10-12-2020, 02:57 PM

Thank you Cinco. Please take into consideration that these features are what we players want. We really enjoy non-Ranked honor.

As for Ranked honor PvP, the “ready” button is bugged so we can’t play this PvP mode atm.

dualray
10-12-2020, 03:03 PM
We need all sort of these drama to make the game feel live. A game without all the jewels and diamonds, all the cries and the hates is going to be too plain to bear, like a bagel without butter and eggs.

Glad now i have so many threads and posts to read and etertained.
Thanks y'all, love y'all.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Trixsters
10-12-2020, 03:07 PM
Funny how your only activity on forums is something against purge
#pergeistoxikhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201012/9275529ec45c9b54d0e2e3d317caa9b6.jpg

Calm down and get a life my guy

Imback Al
10-12-2020, 03:08 PM
We need all sort of these drama to make the game feel live. A game without all the jewels and diamonds, all the cries and the hates is going to be too plain to bear, like a bagel without butter and eggs.

Glad now i have so many threads and posts to read and etertained.
Thanks y'all, love y'all.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk
Compliments of errorblock

CouchPass
10-12-2020, 03:11 PM
@Cinco when drama makers gets shutdown their forum accounts? It's been a week and more that always the same people transform every thread in a war (The forum rules didn't only get break but totally destroied and forgotten). There s too much toxicity, need a clean up or some solutions to give a rest to this forum community.

Thanks for reading

It's a forum, you don't want people to have differing opinions? Not everyone is gonna be nice about it . On the other hand, Purge must be jumping in joy right now, since they found an excuse (exploit that no one abused in the clashes) to hide behind for their 18 losses in honor. jeez...

PostNoob
10-12-2020, 03:13 PM
Allowing the best players to stack up in a pt wouldn't go so well.

Terrorshock1
10-12-2020, 03:14 PM
It's a forum, you don't want people to have differing opinions? Not everyone is gonna be nice about it . On the other hand, Purge must be jumping in joy right now, since they found an excuse (exploit that no one abused in the clashes) to hide behind for their 18 losses in honor. jeez...Purge this purge that
we dont exploit like fiend and precise

Wap
10-12-2020, 03:15 PM

Is there a way you could confirm we didn’t use “gear exploit” in the clashes vs purge? I can link the videos of the clashes I am talking about if needed, if not its fine you can watch us smack them once again once you guys bring back honor! :D

CouchPass
10-12-2020, 03:16 PM

It's honor, not even gear/gold based. Besides, the most skilled people have always been grouping up together lmfao, it's called pvp guilds. Party based ranked honor pvp isn't really any different, just a more compact, temporary form of pvp guilds.

Antispace
10-12-2020, 03:17 PM

Why, it wouldn't replace the solo mode. I'm sure most of the people asking for team wouldn't abandon solo mode, but it's really annoying to keep getting new players on ur team who haven't played pvp ever before.

Proud_
10-12-2020, 03:19 PM

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando TapatalkTo the 3. Point

Please make it so that on each account you can only queue up with only 1 char of each class.

Meaning that if u have l76 rog and say you are #1 on the leaderboard and you make another rogue, you wont be able to queue on the rogue, to not take all the top spots.

Zeus
10-12-2020, 03:22 PM
To the 3. Point

Please make it so that on each account you can only queue up with only 1 char of each class.

Meaning that if u have l76 rog and say you are #1 on the leaderboard and you make another rogue, you wont be able to queue on the rogue, to not take all the top spots.

@Mike is not going to like this, but I understand why. Allowing all levels will cause 1 or 2 people to hog up all the spots.

Proud_
10-12-2020, 03:23 PM
@Mike is not going to like this, but I understand why. Allowing all levels will cause 1 or 2 people to hog up all the spots.Yea im saying that bcs of ppl like mike xD

Bjed
10-12-2020, 03:24 PM
Allowing a party to enter and be on the same team kind of ruins the fun and the whole purpose of ranked honor PVP. Personally, the random matchups are what makes it fun because you don’t know who you are getting and you get to play with people you normally don’t. But overall you can say the team with better teamwork manages to win. I mean, that’s how I see this mode. But of course there are always trolls and people who ruin it, but as of right now there is nothing we can do about that.

Proud_
10-12-2020, 03:26 PM
Allowing a party to enter and be on the same team kind of ruins the fun and the whole purpose of ranked honor PVP. Personally, the random matchups are what makes it fun because you don’t know who you are getting and you get to play with people you normally don’t. But overall you can say the team with better teamwork manages to win. I mean, that’s how I see this mode. But of course there are always trolls and people who ruin it, but as of right now there is nothing we can do about that.He probably meant party in non ranked.

Zeus
10-12-2020, 03:28 PM
Zeus you still down for a clash tonight ? Theres no exploits in normal tdm or your backing down ?

I'm still down for a clash tonight in honor TDM if it goes back up. Cya there.

Terrorshock1
10-12-2020, 03:29 PM
I'm still down for a clash tonight in honor TDM if it goes back up. Cya there.I'm in tdm tonight aswell no exploits there
#no exploits

Thaze
10-12-2020, 03:30 PM
Purge this purge that
we dont exploit like fiend and precise

Sent from my SM-N976V using TapatalkFiend this, Precise that
Come on. You know we didn't use any sort of exploit in our clashes. It's just a convenient excuse for your guild's piss poor performance in equal-gear pvp

Zeus
10-12-2020, 03:31 PM
I'm in tdm tonight aswell no exploits there
#no exploits

There has never been an exploit used against you or any Purge member in Honor PvP when facing Precise or Fiend. See you in Honor! :D

Terrorshock1
10-12-2020, 03:32 PM
Fiend this, Precise that
Come on. You know we didn't use any sort of exploit in our clashes. It's just a convenient excuse for your guild's piss poor performance in equal-gear pvpExploit this exploit that fiend and precise used it and you're precise XD get the riddle ?

Wap
10-12-2020, 03:32 PM
Exploit this exploit that fiend and precise used it and you're precise XD get the riddle ?

Ok well if you truly think so, exploit is gone and honor will be back soon. Look forward to seeing you soon love[emoji3590]

Perceval
10-12-2020, 03:34 PM
Wonder why such a dramatic thread is not closed yet. Double standards much?

Imback Al
10-12-2020, 03:35 PM
Wonder why such a dramatic thread is not closed yet. Double standards much?

They probably gave up at this point.

Bjed
10-12-2020, 03:36 PM
Exploit this exploit that fiend and precise used it and you're precise XD get the riddle ?

Riddle me this... tonight we clash in RANKED HONOR PVP? I’ll record to see if you’re man enough to enter to the map to clash, or to catch any excuses.

Since you love to run that mouth like there is no tomorrow.... Let’s just see if you meet up to your trash talk standards ;)

Terrorshock1
10-12-2020, 03:38 PM
Riddle me this... tonight we clash in RANKED HONOR PVP? I’ll record to see if you’re man enough to enter to the map to clash, or to catch any excuses.

Since you love to run that mouth like there is no tomorrow.... Let’s just see if you meet up to your trash talk standards ;)What's your ign ? Riddle me this

Wap
10-12-2020, 03:38 PM
Hey wanna play a game? Lets guess Purge’s next excuse!!! First “Macro”, Then “Inexperience”, a couple of “No team” but thats understandable, then now “Gear Exploit” GUESS THE NEXT ONE!

Zeus
10-12-2020, 03:39 PM
Dang, I fell off the edge of my seat. :3

Bjed
10-12-2020, 03:42 PM
What's your ign ? Riddle me this

I’m Mike.

You know that one guy that your guild is so scared to face? Is it because over the years you guys have constantly been destroyed and you can’t deny I make you guys struggle to get even obtain a win?

But you see the difference is I don’t need to post my wins to feed my ego. I simply just win.

P.S: Can I recommend you not using TemzyTrashCan ? Last clash I remember he fed me 9 kills... maybe you should reconsider your team.

Fatcowdee
10-12-2020, 03:48 PM
+1 to bring normal honor back
+1 to rotate camera in pvp horizontally only, i.e. you can rotate but at a fixed angle.
-1 to any evolution pet/gear wise to honor pvp, defeats the purpose of standardization and this mode.

Sumwon
10-12-2020, 03:48 PM
I have not exploited bugs, please stop trolling this thread or I will report your posts for instigation.

Lmfao, you have exploited before, mayB not since your return, other than using a snipe program to buy the ghost dragkin vanity or w.e. it’s called, you told your friend before about exploits, using it for the weekend then reporting it so it gets fixed lol. You are not an angel sir.

Zeus
10-12-2020, 03:53 PM
Lmfao, you have exploited before, mayB not since your return, other than using a snipe program to buy the ghost dragkin vanity or w.e. it’s called, you told your friend before about exploits, using it for the weekend then reporting it so it gets fixed lol. You are not an angel sir.

Err, I didn't use a snipe program to buy dragkin vanity. It's possible to get them if you knew how. I'm not sure if you remember, I made the thread that ppl were botting it. You could still get it though if you entered the store at either the exact time or 5 seconds and rapidly clicked even though the buy button was not there. It would allow you to purchase the vanities.

Also, I don't think I've ever known about an exploit that wasn't already widespread that people knew about. I report the exploits as I see them. Give me an example of me using an exploit that others did not know about.

Wap
10-12-2020, 03:55 PM

Hmm, more accusations without any proof or credibility. Whats your ign? Ohh he told his friends before the exploits?? Oh surely you’re** his friend so you would know if he did.

Whats your source??? - “Trust me bro”

PS - Everyone knew there was a gear exploit. There was a certain tank using it (once again can’t call out names) and we didn’t figure out how he did it so we could expose it until today.

Darkoptiic
10-12-2020, 03:57 PM
Daddy chill

Imback Al
10-12-2020, 03:59 PM
Daddy chill

What the hell is even that?

Encryptions
10-12-2020, 04:05 PM

You don't know how servers work or what an exploit is do you now... If you want to buy items from the store for plat you need 2 things, really fast hands and really good ping. Try to buy something with 300+ ping and see what happens. It cancles your purchase.
There is no exploit to buying stuff in the store at limited quantity. Thats like saying you have 10 apples but exploited the law of physics and you now have 15 apples by making 5 teleport to you. Impossible.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Scll
10-12-2020, 04:09 PM
I'm not gunna go thru all the comments, just some unnecessary drama. I'm not looking for any drama either, I will say everything honestly.

Ther were 0 reason to remove none ranked honor pvp like that. After years of dead pvp, we finally got honor which got everyone's interest and started playing. Removing none ranked honor will not make the pvp players be more interested in ranked but will lead to less activity just waiting in queue for a match. Players practices, does 1v1, playing with friends in none ranked while they wait for a match. What is the actual reasoning of removing it? Removing something that was so active for no reasons is BS. In that case pls remove normal pvp zone and let it be all about ranked honor only. Normal pvp is dead anyways, only a random would walk in from time to time to get ganged by purge(I dont hate yall) 4v1. Removing active honor zone but keeping dead normal pvp hmmm. Why?

On the side note I'm no one to decide for someone but imo give this terrorshock a break from forums, pvp topics cant be discussed without him interrupting the whole thread and making a mess.

Zeus
10-12-2020, 04:09 PM
You don't know how servers work or what an exploit is do you now... If you want to buy items from the store for plat you need 2 things, really fast hands and really good ping. Try to buy something with 300+ ping and see what happens. It cancles your purchase.
There is no exploit to buying stuff in the store at limited quantity. Thats like saying you have 10 apples but exploited the law of physics and you now have 15 apples by making 5 teleport to you. Impossible.

Exactly, I have stable 20 ping. I am going to beat out most people who are trying to purchase these vanities. It's just how it is.

Wap
10-12-2020, 04:38 PM
Yo @Purge honor is back. Lets clash! This time no more “macro” or “inexperience” or “gear exploit” excuses please! We didn’t use gear exploit last time but guess we have to prove ourselves once again.

snakeeyes
10-12-2020, 04:46 PM
Pls. be fair to all newbies dont cheat it is upset to all fair player cheating is their road to be top of the list and strong using other player to be on the top rank is like a little use of macro boot.

Proud_
10-12-2020, 04:58 PM
Yo @Purge honor is back. Lets clash! This time no more “macro” or “inexperience” or “gear exploit” excuses please! We didn’t use gear exploit last time but guess we have to prove ourselves once again.

Fok i quoted the wrong comment ignore this

Wap
10-12-2020, 05:02 PM
Pls. be fair to all newbies dont cheat it is upset to all fair player cheating is their road to be top of the list and strong using other player to be on the top rank is like a little use of macro boot.

Yeah this input didn’t help at all. We got the cheating addressed, there was only one player abusing this bug on the leaderboard and now he can’t anymore. Everyone else on leaderboard got there in a legit manner, unless there is some we don’t know of. Btw, if you really want your input to assist in a discussion, try google translate, because the communication barrier between us is insane.

Sumwon
10-12-2020, 05:10 PM
Hmm, more accusations without any proof or credibility. Whats your ign? Ohh he told his friends before the exploits?? Oh surely you’re** his friend so you would know if he did.

Whats your source??? - “Trust me bro”

PS - Everyone knew there was a gear exploit. There was a certain tank using it (once again can’t call out names) and we didn’t figure out how he did it so we could expose it until today.

Long time ago i was a friend, this is how i know sir.

Zeus
10-12-2020, 05:18 PM
Long time ago i was a friend, this is how i know sir.

If so, then your statements don't line up. Dragkin vanity just came out. You're insinuating.

Sumwon
10-12-2020, 05:22 PM

says a player who manipulates players. sir this is not my first game, i have a good idea how ping works.

Sumwon
10-12-2020, 05:26 PM
If so, then your statements don't line up. Dragkin vanity just came out. You're insinuating.

and your point is sir? deleted my toon in 2016. made another in feb. i am not insinuating.

snakeeyes
10-12-2020, 05:28 PM
Yeah this input didn’t help at all. We got the cheating addressed, there was only one player abusing this bug on the leaderboard and now he can’t anymore. Everyone else on leaderboard got there in a legit manner, unless there is some we don’t know of. Btw, if you really want your input to assist in a discussion, try google translate, because the communication barrier between us is insane.

Sory my fault is not to clear my chat my point is some player using the other and also their self to be on the top of the list lb they make this because they want their self and their friends to be on the top lb means farming each other. same as borrowing things before the fight and is equal to macro use like uttog did. be sports to play the game Sory for my bad english