PDA

View Full Version : New character

Paktwo
10-12-2020, 04:40 PM
Summoner - (skills) summon undead, summon giant golem, summon demon, summon healing totem.
Robot - (skills) laser, transform, bomb,rapid fire.
Hoping they will implement after or before expansion.

QuaseT
10-12-2020, 04:59 PM
Too much work to implement new classes in a 9y old game that wasnt made for additional classes in the first place. Would prefer to see more balance in the three we have first.

Aeot
10-12-2020, 05:02 PM
Instead of a new class I would prefer sole adjustments and updates in artwork. Game looks good for the theme overall but I think the heroes need some polishing.

Overbear
10-12-2020, 05:31 PM
I agree with the others. It would be too much work to make new models and stuff.
Maybe rework the current ones.

Encryptions
10-12-2020, 06:19 PM
Impossible to add new classes.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Nouts
10-12-2020, 06:27 PM
it would be nice to add new ones, but would have to change the current ones a lot for that to happen, I think it would not be good now.
I prefer it to improve the 3 we have.

Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o Tapatalk

Bjed
10-12-2020, 07:07 PM
Bump. Improve the current ones.

Saint Jaffo
10-12-2020, 08:50 PM
Sounds like a good idea that would give devs a lot of work.

firebelt & crystalkiller
10-12-2020, 09:46 PM

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Rabbitasleep
10-13-2020, 03:44 AM
Would like to see if Sts can make new different weps for each class. We've been using basic weps(rog:bow n dagger) for many yrs. What if we have 3rd new wep? Can add more new playing styles n strategies on it.

Sent from my JKM-LX2 using Tapatalk

Athina Lopes
10-13-2020, 06:03 AM
-1....The current characters need a big upgrade, and I don't think sts are willing to do it right now, maybe in +5 years they gonna start to do a massive change, so buddy just sit back and relax [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my KOB-W09 using Tapatalk

Kazuki1San
10-13-2020, 11:09 AM
Instead of a new class I would prefer sole adjustments and updates in artwork. Game looks good for the theme overall but I think the heroes need some polishing.

i agree with you

Mythocrisis
10-13-2020, 02:55 PM
Please do this once for us sts, you took ideas from us for many event leaderboard banners.

But now take our idea for a vanity vest, helm, weapon.
The last keenly look-able vanity from you was the 2014 Halloween and Christmas ones aka medusa spirit golem n, all
Let us chime in and pleasant recoulour or ghostify previous sets.

Paktwo
10-13-2020, 06:17 PM
Summoner - (skills) summon undead, summon giant golem, summon demon, summon healing totem.
Robot - (skills) laser, transform, bomb,rapid fire.
Hoping they will implement after or before expansion.
additional: Those heroes are for pve only not for pvp to keep the pvp balance.
Additional hero: vampire(skills) lifesteal, blood drain,and so on.
+100

Encryptions
10-13-2020, 06:32 PM
Realize if they add a new class they would need to spend years to do so. Adding all vanity, all gears L1-L76, adjusting it to be balanced with other classes each level, new stats added, and much more.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Stephencobear
10-13-2020, 07:56 PM
They did this in pl as a way to reinvigorate the game. In some ways it was fun, in others it didn’t work. It was fun as an avid player to try new stuff, it didn’t give the game the boost Of new players hoped (imho).

What’s different there is that any class can use any stat item, which is fun and made for a lot of odd twinks. Here we can only use stat, so what would new classes focus on? If they can only use one stat, then what’s the difference (eg: 2 dps?) if the answer is the 2 dps classes simply look different & have new skill types, then the game becomes about what is the meta item+skill for that season.

Also in pl the 2 new characters were intended to be duel stat, the fox was int/dex. After it was released we discovered and reported to the dev that made them that making a duel stat would ensure that it was less effective than say a pure dex fox (glass cannon).
The stats always lead to the fact that “paper-scissors-rock” game works best, and no paper/rock stood a chance.

Also they’d have to take the frame of EVERY item that exists and make a new mold for each new toon. So that’s all in game armor/vanity, for two new frames.

So much data needed on a limited bandwidth. What if that space was taken by new maps & improvements.
Skill tree type system like what dl has would be way easier. Idk if that’s needed.

Tldr
Waaay complicated, time better spent elsewhere, bonus points for your imagination tho

Deathlyreaper
10-13-2020, 09:28 PM
I honestly would not mind a 3rd type of weapon for each class OR introducing more skills or ultimates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snakeeyes
10-18-2020, 09:51 AM
Hope there is a new hide invisible skill for rogue, summon boss for mage and new vanity for warior. XD