PDA

View Full Version : The Helpers of Alterra

Whirlzap
03-22-2012, 04:38 PM
Alright, so lately the AoA have not been accepting any new participants and we feel that we want people to still help out newcomers and answer questions, even though if you are NOT in AoA.

The idea of this guild is for you to make a level 10 or under Twink, and follow the guidelines of the AoA program, and help players out.
Our plan is to simulate an ideal environment similar to that of the actual AoA and encourage players to help others all the time.
All current AoAs will be invited to join.

I know, out there that many players of the community that aren't in AoA already have level 10 twinks that help our new players each and every day.
I want to encourage you guys to keep doing this.
In the guild, everyone will immediately have "Officer Rank", so that they will be able to invite others that want to come along and help.
To join, add Whirlhelp.

Requirements:
-Must have a character that is level 10 and under.
-Must have a main that is at least level 40.
-Must identify your main character(s) before joining.
-Is preferred that you use your nickname, followed by "help", so that we know who each other are.
For example, Whirlzap's nickname is Whirl, followed by help, is "Whirlhelp."

I hope this will encourage more to understand what the AoA are here for, and how we can help YOU and others.

Appleisaac
03-22-2012, 10:26 PM
Hmm... Cool idea :). Don't think I'll join, but Goodluck!

Kiwihawk
03-22-2012, 11:43 PM
I would love to join my level 10 twink is Uzikiwi if I am alowed to join

Beanmachine
03-23-2012, 12:33 AM
I tried making one of these but epicly failed lol. Good luck though!

LwMark
03-23-2012, 01:23 AM
I have LwHelp as my lvl 10..id like to join but i stick with ARG... Good idea though bud

Legendslayers
03-23-2012, 02:23 AM
I'd like to join add legendhelpz lvl 10

Skeletonlord
03-23-2012, 02:26 AM
This sounds like the perfect guild for my level 10 bear. Add skelmini.

Coltona
03-23-2012, 04:02 PM
I'm in I have a lvl 10 twink but I'll make another named coltonhelp, if you'll have me that is.

adidaman
03-23-2012, 04:06 PM
Mine failed, so I'll help yours. Add "iamdahelper"