PDA

View Full Version : War?

Cake
03-22-2012, 04:47 PM
So I have guild member from <Pvp Vikings> and he kinda kills people without saying "Go", so apparently yesterday this guy was cussing out noobs and since our guild has a policy that if someone abuses someone verbally(especially newer players) we kill them. So my guild member goes ahead and kills them. That guy just so happens to be in the guild <Alphax> he was acting really childish gave threats to everyone on my guild and said we wanted War. So I met some guys from Alphax I rushed them thinking we were at "war", but those member had no clue who we were and got mad at me for rushing. LOL are we really at war or did a little kid just threaten to kill us all?

Apostel
03-22-2012, 05:34 PM
check other thread ^^

StompArtist
03-22-2012, 06:15 PM
Yes we are. Prepare to be annihilated.

Cake
03-22-2012, 06:55 PM
Lol, are you mad at my WHOLE guild just cause one person rushed, because you were cussing out a newer player? Thats pretty childish and FYI annihilated is a bad word of choice cause, I'm never going to leave guild and you can't completely get rid of <Pvp Vikings> cause i'll never leave.

Mothwing
03-22-2012, 06:58 PM
I'm pretty sure you can't start a guild war unless both GM's agree to it. It's pretty childish of YOU to openly attack someone that might not have known there was a "war" between your guilds.

If I were you, I'd have a mature conversation with the other GM instead of start something like this. It can lead to bad things such as perma-bans.

Cahaun
03-22-2012, 06:58 PM
Lol, are you mad at my WHOLE guild just cause one person rushed, because you were cussing out a newer player? Thats pretty childish and FYI annihilated is a bad word of choice cause, I'm never going to leave guild and you can't completely get rid of <Pvp Vikings> cause i'll never leave.
Stomp is just messing with yea, bud. :p

Cahaun
03-22-2012, 07:00 PM
SOLUTION: Apologize to the GM of the other guild and tell him what happened with you and that cusser. All gets fixed that way.

Cake
03-22-2012, 07:08 PM
Why do I need to apologize? Pocket Legends devs never said that its wrong to "rush". Infact the idea of rushing was created by players, thus i have nothing to apologize for.

Mothwing
03-22-2012, 07:12 PM
Why do I need to apologize? Pocket Legends devs never said that its wrong to "rush". Infact the idea of rushing was created by players, thus i have nothing to apologize for.

Cake, I understand you're angry at the other guild, but some people are like that. I find them everyday in PVP. There's nothing you can do about it though, and trust me, the worst thing is to counter-act and go deeper into it. It's best to just leave them alone and know you're the better person.

Cahaun is just trying to say that you two guilds should get together and come to an agreement. War is never the answer.

Cake
03-22-2012, 07:23 PM
Lol, I tried talking to the guy who cussed out the newer player, and he DEMANDED war, I tried getting out of it saying that foolish, and he is like "I keep grudges until I die"
And also how would I get perma banned if I fight people in Pvp. Pvp is where you fight players against other players, so yeah. Not being mad at anyone just unhappy cause its only been 2 days since guild started and already 3 guilds on our tails -.-

Mothwing
03-22-2012, 07:25 PM
Lol, I tried talking to the guy who cussed out the newer player, and he DEMANDED war, I tried getting out of it saying that foolish, and he is like "I keep grudges until I die"
And also how would I get perma banned if I fight people in Pvp. Pvp is where you fight players against other players, so yeah. Not being mad at anyone just unhappy cause its only been 2 days since guild started and already 3 guilds on our tails -.-

You could easily get perma-banned by doing exactly what that player did. Cuss, flame, troll. Really anything that angers someone else and they think its ban-worthy.

Those guilds wouldn't be "on your tails" if you try to stay out of as many arguements or wars you can. Trust me, it's the way to go.

Elitephonix
03-22-2012, 07:33 PM
Dude! It's just one player! Jeez! Lol calm your body and shut yo track man
Players call people noobs all the time... Btw could I ask are you "ummmmcake" (don't know how many m's") and don't get so fussy over 1 person ... I wouldn't mind getting rid of ur guild :)))) -muhahah- /sarcaism\

Apostel
03-22-2012, 07:33 PM
RUSHwar ! I am totally for it :) I can play on both sides rotational :D

Elitephonix
03-22-2012, 07:35 PM
Oh yea and if one of your guild mates rush... And someone decides to rush them would your whole guild come after the player that tried to kill the rusher?

Cake
03-22-2012, 07:40 PM
Not my whole guild, but me alone

Cake
03-22-2012, 07:40 PM
Its only if they rush and make fun of the person

Mothwing
03-22-2012, 07:42 PM
First of all, rushing isn't illegal...even though people hate it, it's PVP, not dress up. If you join a game you better be ready to fight.

If someone "makes fun" of your guildmate, just report, and don't make it worse by starting a war...

Apostel
03-22-2012, 07:42 PM
Oh yea and if one of your guild mates rush... And someone decides to rush them would your whole guild come after the player that tried to kill the rusher?

Mmmh, depends on MY mood, others mood, free time, lunchbreak yes/no, charge status of battery,... mmmh online yes/no mmmh... lol :D

EDIT: ps.. is it just me or is everybody takeing this stuff pretty much serious? >;o)

Cake
03-22-2012, 08:26 PM
Reporting almost NEVER works, I've reported several people with GOOD reasons and never get responses from Devs, and I see the people I reported all the time -.-, and to apostel your an obvious troll ITT :P

Mothwing
03-22-2012, 08:31 PM
Reporting almost NEVER works, I've reported several people with GOOD reasons and never get responses from Devs, and I see the people I reported all the time -.-, and to apostel your an obvious troll ITT :P

Think about what you just said. Do you really expect STS reply to the thousands of reports they get a day? Do you know how stressful that would be?

STS is the final jury, if they don't think its worthy of a ban then so be it, you can't do anything about it. Sometimes people don't get perma-banned, but just a short period like 3 days, that might be why you're still seeing them.

Nick41324
03-22-2012, 08:37 PM
So I have guild member from <Pvp Vikings> and he kinda kills people without saying "Go", so apparently yesterday this guy was cussing out noobs and since our guild has a policy that if someone abuses someone verbally(especially newer players) we kill them. So my guild member goes ahead and kills them. That guy just so happens to be in the guild <Alphax> he was acting really childish gave threats to everyone on my guild and said we wanted War. So I met some guys from Alphax I rushed them thinking we were at "war", but those member had no clue who we were and got mad at me for rushing. LOL are we really at war or did a little kid just threaten to kill us all?
Who made this new "war" thing. You probably shouldn't start a "war" and drag people in your guild into a situation that has nothing to do with them. Same thing goes for you rushing every AlphaX member..

Mothwing
03-22-2012, 08:45 PM
Who made this new "war" thing. You probably shouldn't start a "war" and drag people in your guild into a situation that has nothing to do with them. Same thing goes for you rushing every AlphaX member..

I agree. I bet most of them are very respectable anyway.

plmafiaboss
03-22-2012, 09:27 PM
When did this happen

Swords
03-22-2012, 10:17 PM
If any person rush one of my guild member, then they and their guild basically dead! We destroy rushers

Cake
03-22-2012, 10:19 PM
I hope you all realize it wasn't me who started this is was that Alphax member and Nick I didn't rush every alphax member, I didn't drag my guild into this, and this was caused by this kid who keeps grudges against everyone. So basically my point is to stop blaming me for this and help me end this.

Nick41324
03-22-2012, 10:23 PM
So I met some guys from Alphax I rushed them thinking we were at "war", but those member had no clue who we were and got mad at me for rushing.

I hope you all realize it wasn't me who started this is was that Alphax member and Nick I didn't rush every alphax member, I didn't drag my guild into this, and this was caused by this kid who keeps grudges against everyone. So basically my point is to stop blaming me for this and help me end this.
Hmmm... I'm pretty sure you said that in the quote above.

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
03-23-2012, 12:09 AM
well all i can say is, WAR! lol jk.
whatever nick says goes for me, so if he says war then prepare for war, other wise non of us shuld be killing each other...

prouzi
03-23-2012, 05:29 AM

Pvp have no rules called "rushing" just killing.

Mothwing
03-23-2012, 05:29 PM
If any person rush one of my guild member, then they and their guild basically dead! We destroy rushers

All i can say is, rushing isn't illegal, as it's been mentioned many times before, PVP is fighting, not a tea party.

ninjaduck
03-23-2012, 05:50 PM
/killall

Problem solved ^_^

OvigorothO
03-23-2012, 05:58 PM
Only a matter of time before a dev comes by and swings thier mighty axe of problem solving

plmafiaboss
03-23-2012, 06:06 PM
Only a matter of time before a dev comes by and swings thier mighty axe of problem solvinglol

StompArtist
03-23-2012, 06:08 PM
Only a matter of time before a dev comes by and swings thier mighty axe of problem solving

Its a hammer. :P

plmafiaboss
03-23-2012, 06:16 PM

Its a hammer. :Pno I'm pretty sure its a Bronx bomber lol

Swords
03-23-2012, 10:18 PM
This is the cons side of guilds

Elyseon
03-23-2012, 10:21 PM
Pvp below 45 is no more than a bunch of drama

Cake
03-23-2012, 10:29 PM
NEW GAME: why the person above you has a terrible name
Rules:No repeats you can go once every 5 posts
Elyseon is a terrible name because its original

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
03-24-2012, 01:01 AM
NEW GAME: why the person above you has a terrible name
Rules:No repeats you can go once every 5 posts
Elyseon is a terrible name because its original

Ok me next :-D
Cake is a bad name cause it makes u fat :p

Zerious
03-24-2012, 01:07 AM
I'll just have Imperialelf, Apollo, and Kanital shut everyone up how's that? :)

Nick41324
03-24-2012, 01:26 AM
Pvp below 45 is no more than a bunch of drama
L61 is my new fav level :) orlok ftw!
Rush and get rushed without any complaining. I LOVE IT!

I'm rarely going to play low level pvp now.

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
03-24-2012, 01:47 AM
L61 is my new fav level :) orlok ftw!
Rush and get rushed without any complaining. I LOVE IT!

I'm rarely going to play low level pvp now.

haha, i ws thinking about making a L61 bird as well but umm.. the set seems way to expensive :-(
do u think i shuld make a mage or bear instead?

EDIT: Lol nvm i just bought L61 Sang Xbow set, no longbow for sale tho :/

Nick41324
03-24-2012, 12:45 PM
haha, i ws thinking about making a L61 bird as well but umm.. the set seems way to expensive :-(
do u think i shuld make a mage or bear instead?

EDIT: Lol nvm i just bought L61 Sang Xbow set, no longbow for sale tho :/
you should try a bird. maybe a mage with a lil set if you have a bit of extra $

Livemau
03-24-2012, 01:51 PM
Can i take sides o.O i love some fun pvp!!! Hopefully get my friends to create an "army". i want pvp maps for a 20v20 with two castles which is a guild deathmatch to 100!

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
03-24-2012, 02:09 PM
Can i take sides o.O i love some fun pvp!!! Hopefully get my friends to create an "army". i want pvp maps for a 20v20 with two castles which is a guild deathmatch to 100!

Woah! O.o

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
03-24-2012, 02:10 PM
you should try a bird. maybe a mage with a lil set if you have a bit of extra $

Srry for double post, but yah nik i made my bird and bought the set already ill Pm u my IGN

Cake
03-24-2012, 02:28 PM
What happened to the game: RESTART

Zerious
03-24-2012, 02:51 PM
I DO DECLARE WAR!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRGd0gD0QNE

see? :D

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
03-24-2012, 06:12 PM
I DO DECLARE WAR!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRGd0gD0QNE

see? :D

LOL

crestmage
03-25-2012, 09:33 PM

true true ;)

crestmage
03-25-2012, 09:34 PM
Woah! O.o

LOL now THAT.WOULD.BE.FULLY.EPICNESS.IN.ONE.GREAT.MAP :adoration:

Apostel
03-26-2012, 05:21 PM
I second crestmages opinion about an UBER CTF/PVP map... but.. who could deal with all the lag then???!

Lol. Just thinking..

Btw. L61 is one of my favorite levels to PvP. My Immortalcry is dex/ste with full orlok / sang longbow set FTW!