PDA

View Full Version : New item suggestion

Misfit
10-13-2020, 04:31 PM
I really like the forbidden set’s visual effect but there isn’t a vanity weapon that completes the set (it’s only helm, armor, shield). This doesn’t really make sense to me since basically every other vanity set from events has a weapon (wg, dk, ba, rd, gh, etc).

I’d like to see a forbidden weapon that has the same visual style/effect/animation as the shield and other set pieces. I was thinking you could maybe reskin a forg bow in this style or make one of the blaster models from 80-85 sets into a vanity since some of those color schemes sorta fit with the forbidden set’s style. I think these are two reasonable ideas since recoloring or just making an existing item into a vanity seem to be relatively easy/quick processes.

Also, I really want the weapon for this set to be a 2h weapon (preferably bow/blaster) since there’s already a ton of cool swords/1hs, but not very many good 2hs (in my opinion of course).

Vivapinata
10-13-2020, 04:32 PM
Forbidden weapon would be the 105 tyben axe

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk

cryboi
10-13-2020, 04:33 PM
I really like the forbidden set’s visual effect but there isn’t a vanity weapon that completes the set (it’s only helm, armor, shield). This doesn’t really make sense to me since basically every other vanity set from events has a weapon (wg, dk, ba, rd, gh, etc).

I’d like to see a forbidden weapon that has the same visual style/effect/animation as the shield and other set pieces. I was thinking you could maybe reskin a forg bow in this style or make one of the blaster models from 80-85 sets into a vanity since some of those color schemes sorta fit with the forbidden set’s style. I think these are two reasonable ideas since recoloring or just making an existing item into a vanity seem to be relatively easy/quick processes.

Also, I really want the weapon for this set to be a 2h weapon (preferably bow/blaster) since there’s already a ton of cool swords/1hs, but not very many good 2hs (in my opinion of course).+1
I agree!

Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk

holdmytalons
10-14-2020, 06:28 PM

Also, I really want the weapon for this set to be a 2h weapon (preferably bow/blaster) since there’s already a ton of cool swords/1hs, but not very many good 2hs (in my opinion of course).Tyben or karros axe eloias wand arothraxis volta dagger and hawkens talon