PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Farming and Drops

PianoWizzy
03-22-2012, 06:17 PM
Just a few questions and maybe if others have questions about these things they can post here and the knowledgeable people can help us out. :D

Besides enhancers, are there absolutely no ways to increase the chances of a good drop?

And, where might the legendary L30 gear drop [Vular Squishers, The Thinker, Stunt Harness]? Are those completely random or is it more likely found at a particular boss or level?

Are squids/xrays found exclusively at the bosses [Miner and Guardian] or can they drop from mobs/bosses too?

Thanks.
~Farming Noob :p

Paar
03-22-2012, 06:25 PM
I think the enhancers def. increase your luck. Ive had 2 friends on luck enhancers both got a Mechman from random mob. As for ALL vanities there totally random, bosses, chests, enemys, anywhere they can be dropped. Its all random. Hope this helped

Shaocalur
03-22-2012, 06:32 PM
Hiya Piano!

Squids/Xrays CAN be farmed either mobs, bosses and sometimes even chests.

The next time someone tells you not to open chests tell them to shut up right then and there :P.

-Shao

PianoWizzy
03-22-2012, 06:39 PM
TY for the replies!

Oh another thing to clear up. Do luck enhancers do anything for vanities? Has ANYONE EVER seen a reroll for a VANITY?

Just checking up on that. :D

Shaocalur
03-22-2012, 06:41 PM
TY for the replies!

Oh another thing to clear up. Do luck enhancers do anything for vanities? Has ANYONE EVER seen a reroll for a VANITY?

Just checking up on that. :D

NO, enhanchers don't do ANYTHING while farming vanities so stop buying plat... now. Vanities are completely random. It depends on if the vanity is in that level or not.

fishgirl
03-24-2012, 04:59 AM
Very glad to learn where to farm pinks, I only know Mount Fangs pinks.
I ve 2 questions:
1)How to increase enhancers chances of a good drop??
2)Can we farm Vanity? How do it?

TY for all senior ppls. :D

Zaonabiuibil
03-24-2012, 01:48 PM
Very glad to learn where to farm pinks, I only know Mount Fangs pinks.
I ve 2 questions:
1)How to increase enhancers chances of a good drop??
2)Can we farm Vanity? How do it?

TY for all senior ppls. :D

In answer:
1) if you get say a 25% luck enhancer, it gives you a 25% chance for better loot.
2)I've gotten a vanity drop, and they are completely rare. Yes vanities are farmable, but its totally random. You just gotta get lucky.

Hope this cleared up some stuff.

Fortress
03-24-2012, 02:01 PM
I think I heard a couple people a few days go in a diff thread that it's all a matter of luck, enhancers don't really do anything but boosting your chances of having a better drop. And yes, most likely you'll end up with one from a mob. Also, that urban legend about not opening any chests from a certain level guarantees you a vanity from a boss such as the Guardian? Not true. I've actually had a friend who said he dropped x-ray, yes x-ray, from I believe the second of last chest on the last level of Numa.

-Squids/X-rays both drop at the last level of Delta (Miner) and pretty much anywhere at Numa
-As or the level 30 gear (Squishers, thinker, harness) they'll most likely drop from Director Bot. But like I said above, they are also guaranteed to drop from mobs too, especially chests.

Defyduck
03-24-2012, 11:51 PM
Hello piano,you may want to know few facts which i believe are true.

First talking about the recipes and legendry items in slouch,only ELITE chests or the bosses can drop them.When you revieve a green from an elite chest then you will reroll to a recipe if you are using luck enhancer,or if you get epic(only recipes present in ELITE chests)and you rerolled then you will get one of the three legendries.Same is the case with bosses but they also drop epic armor and not only recipe.

I tried miner luck on slouch with my lvl26 and surprised to know that miner doesnt worked for normal chest drops but it did worked for rest of epic chests and bosses.And also all chest and bosses rerolled when i used miner luck on my lvl41 toon.Is it a bug?I have no idea.

The best loot from a normal chest is a green in slouch.

On the other hand,Xray/Squid drops anywhere in Delta/Numa while i believe numa has more chances and most important vanities do NOT reroll.

Hope you get all your answers,happy farming lol.

Mitchturbo
03-25-2012, 11:22 AM
Hello, What does an Elite Chest look like? Are they visually different?

Fortress
03-25-2012, 11:58 AM
Hello, What does an Elite Chest look like? Are they visually different?

Elite Chests are chests that have 2 legs coming out of them, and usually have more useful drops

ArtStar
03-25-2012, 07:14 PM
Lvl30 pinks are found only in Slouch-o, and are farmed like vanities completely random.
There is no way of increasing your luck besides enhancers srry.
Xrays are found randomly from killing off mobs in delta or numa,
Same with squid and definitely not the end game boss.
Elite chests do NOTHING lol,
I have never seen one good thing to come out of one in all my SL experience.

birdmasta
03-25-2012, 07:24 PM
by delta u guys mean that asteroid place right?

ArtStar
03-25-2012, 07:35 PM
by delta u guys mean that asteroid place right?

Delta-7 yes, for levels 14-21.
Best level to farm there for vans is Dead Man's cave, level two in Delta.

birdmasta
03-25-2012, 07:59 PM
Delta-7 yes, for levels 14-21.
Best level to farm there for vans is Dead Man's cave, level two in Delta.
k thx art the best killer in the whole sl:):):):):)

ArtStar
03-25-2012, 08:02 PM
k thx art the best killer in the whole sl:):):):):)

You are very welcome hun!
Heheh tyvm, I do love my props.
:-)

birdmasta
03-26-2012, 11:16 PM
You are very welcome hun!
Heheh tyvm, I do love my props.
:-)

:) thx for the thanks lol