PDA

View Full Version : Guild Suggestions

PianoWizzy
03-22-2012, 08:03 PM
Let's pile everyone's suggestions on how to improve/expand guilds here. ^^

A few things from me:
1) More guild ranks? More custom name ranks, perhaps?
2) Customizable Guild Hall. I understand that this might require some heavy additional programming but perhaps you could just integrate the programming from certain other games to perhaps make Guild Hall have more stations [like auction], and perhaps simply decorative furniture? Even some custom colors or maybe we could have options for background music in our Guild Hall. o.o

Mothwing
03-22-2012, 08:05 PM
Great ideas :)

Mine would be to have a Co-Gm. I see a lot of guilds now having two Gm's so i think this would be useful.

iAmPain
03-22-2012, 09:34 PM
:emptiness: thumbs up

Mitchturbo
03-22-2012, 11:16 PM
More customizable features will be fun :-)

PianoWizzy
03-23-2012, 01:21 AM
Great ideas :)

Mine would be to have a Co-Gm. I see a lot of guilds now having two Gm's so i think this would be useful.

Wooo I definitely like this idea.

Dragonrider023
03-25-2012, 03:57 PM
great idea

Taipan
03-25-2012, 04:14 PM
Mine would be to be able to customize guild Hall. You could make a few other rooms (perhaps an officers/guild master only, a hallway between room x and room x, Etc.)

ArtStar
03-25-2012, 06:10 PM
They need to take away the Recruiter rank.
Make Tier3 worth the plat.
Add another tier possibly with another level to the hall, an officers lounge if you will.
Add more things to play with in the halls, make a guild hall button that brings you to the hall instantly.

Rawrimafish
03-26-2012, 08:38 AM
Tier 3 65 plat

Tier 4 100 plat with 10 rooms 2 enhancer stimpack and stash places a big meeting area in middle.

PianoWizzy
03-26-2012, 10:03 AM
Officer room would be fantastic...

Kind of irrelevant but SL should have a conference feature. a room like guild hall but it can be locked with no guild restrictions.

Zaonabiuibil
04-01-2012, 04:57 PM
Officer room would be fantastic...

Kind of irrelevant but SL should have a conference feature. a room like guild hall but it can be locked with no guild restrictions.

Officer only room? It's a good idea. There is our Officer Chat (/o btw) but a room would make it a lot more fun.

PianoWizzy
04-01-2012, 05:40 PM
Not necessarily an officer only room [although that would be epic] but I mean to like create a conference 'game' like a base/guildhall/whatever with a locked pass if the host wishes for parties or live auctions or random stuff like that.

Mitchturbo
04-01-2012, 06:21 PM
Not necessarily an officer only room [although that would be epic] but I mean to like create a conference 'game' like a base/guildhall/whatever with a locked pass if the host wishes for parties or live auctions or random stuff like that.

Which members of other guilds can mingle together in a locked room with privacy right?
Especially a limit of 10 players instead of 5 (as in using a locked level) would make it a lot easier for Allied guilds or Associates of said guilds ;-)

Flashgunner
04-01-2012, 06:44 PM
My idea is, you can have a donation area to donate armor, weapons, enhancers, and vanities. (Ooh and maybe plat.)
I hope this (and all of the above) get put into the 45 update. My regards.

Zraorizer
04-01-2012, 07:06 PM
Add something like idk a tool that can count all members in guild without looking through a long list

PianoWizzy
04-07-2012, 02:53 AM
I'd like to link to this very excellent thread that continued details on some Guild Hall suggestions: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?54182-Guild-Hall-Addons

Ark
04-07-2012, 01:47 PM
Let's pile everyone's suggestions on how to improve/expand guilds here. ^^

A few things from me:
1) More guild ranks? More custom name ranks, perhaps?
2) Customizable Guild Hall. I understand that this might require some heavy additional programming but perhaps you could just integrate the programming from certain other games to perhaps make Guild Hall have more stations [like auction], and perhaps simply decorative furniture? Even some custom colors or maybe we could have options for background music in our Guild Hall. o.o

Good idea because Phoenix we have 3 GMs and this idea would be awesome for us. We will have Co-GMs not just one GM.