PDA

View Full Version : Festerfang arena suggestion

Killyxan
10-14-2020, 05:15 PM
So since these snipers in festerfang arena exist why dont we remove the sniper mode from arena by who ever enter the arena cant leave it until that player die so he/she can respawn it will be fast based no one will be annoyed sniping depends on good ping and not everyone has that since the the last 3 or 4 updates (I have the experience of screen freeze with 250 ping since a long time now)

Let me know what u think

Thx

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

GucciBang
10-14-2020, 05:21 PM

fester isn't an serious pvp arena, its just for fun and i like it

(i'm warrior)

Skolking
10-15-2020, 08:23 AM
So since these snipers in festerfang arena exist why dont we remove the sniper mode from arena by who ever enter the arena cant leave it until that player die so he/she can respawn it will be fast based no one will be annoyed sniping depends on good ping and not everyone has that since the the last 3 or 4 updates (I have the experience of screen freeze with 250 ping since a long time now)

Let me know what u think

Thx

The sniping is fun and removing it will kill the arena vibe, if you don't like it just be op enough to tank snipers

Killyxan
10-15-2020, 03:23 PM
How about removing elix from this map then I have a lot of hp and I cant tank 2 rogues full elix with jugg but in pvp I can 2x elix is too much for anyone to handle I'm a war and i can kill rogues with either 1 axe or 1 axe and hammer skill which is very unfair in my opinion

reyals
10-15-2020, 04:51 PM
how about scale it to lvl76 and remove ability to switch gears in fight

Encryptions
10-15-2020, 05:45 PM
I lost interest in this map after constantly being 1 shot by rogues when I have 12k armor 28k hp. Tip for a war dealing with snipers, sky hammer them.

Skolking
10-16-2020, 04:31 AM
How about removing elix from this map then I have a lot of hp and I cant tank 2 rogues full elix with jugg but in pvp I can 2x elix is too much for anyone to handle I'm a war and i can kill rogues with either 1 axe or 1 axe and hammer skill which is very unfair in my opinion

2damage elix plus full mire one hits wars 25khp without jugg.
With jugg hits 7-8k

If elixirs were totally removed it would be more fun

Encidiot
10-16-2020, 09:59 AM
sup fam lit place