PDA

View Full Version : vote

birdmasta
03-22-2012, 11:15 PM
right now i am currently playing pl only. I have a 15 operative in sl so far with a good amount of money. Which game is better sl or pl? give me some reasons too... thx

ArtStar
03-23-2012, 12:18 AM
Sl is pretty great, long waits for new content though.

Esoul
03-23-2012, 12:38 AM
vote: Star legends
reason: looks like Phantasy Star Online (ファンタシースター,
Fantashī Sutā) (= ̄ω ̄=)

Iron Hand
03-23-2012, 01:06 AM
I have played both i feel that sl is better for chat with larger open areas in bases vs pl townes. Economics are so-so in sl but i find sl more fun to run with people. Also i feel the skill sets are better for the classes especiially aoe dmg and party healing. There is more customization of toons in pl where as sl is more class oriented with armor and some weapons being class specific. Overall i prefer sl gameplay over pl as you can play close in or ranged without having to change weapons. There are many othr comparisons i am sure. The best advice i can give you is try sl for 7 days then pl. Which ever u enjoy playing play that one. :)

ArtStar
03-23-2012, 03:19 AM
I am pretty excited for lvl45 set.
Sts hasnt let me down on the custom sets, maybe a little with Voleria.
But thats all the more reason for it to be great.

harm
03-23-2012, 03:47 AM
SL rules..
no PL!!!!!

ArtStar
03-23-2012, 04:15 AM
Yayyy SL!

Mitchturbo
03-23-2012, 04:29 AM
I am and always will be exclusive to Star Legends :-)
The other sts games are apparently fantastic, but they don't interest me at all ;-)

ghost.mw
03-23-2012, 05:11 AM
PL because it's a classic game.

flashbackflip
03-23-2012, 05:31 AM
It's all in game settings, i think..

If u like elves and goblins and magic - PL is yo pick

Personally, i'm totally into scifi, so for me the choice is obvious - as Mitchturbo, i'm staying in SL (maybe will try wild west themed title when STS makes one)

adidaman
03-23-2012, 05:43 AM
I simply go by the fact that the pocket legends Facebook page has 80k+ likes while the star legends page has around 40k likes. So obviously, pocket legends is better.

ArtStar
03-23-2012, 05:47 AM
I simply go by the fact that the pocket legends Facebook page has 80k+ likes while the star legends page has around 40k likes. So obviously, pocket legends is better.

Obviously that is your opinion, thank you.

flashbackflip
03-23-2012, 05:47 AM

I'm sorry, but this is nonsense)) the difference in numbers tells that PL is twice as popular in facebook.. The correlation between fans and actual players can differ

Everyone decides himself if something is 'better' based on personal preferences

Anishavie
03-23-2012, 05:50 AM
I personally like SL better only because of the theme.
PL has good gameplay just like SL but I just like sci-fi better than fantasy.
I kinda don't like the economic system in SL because it takes more work to survive economically. In SL, rich people have the advantage of not worrying about money and gear.
I still like SL better

ArtStar
03-23-2012, 11:28 AM
I personally like SL better only because of the theme.
PL has good gameplay just like SL but I just like sci-fi better than fantasy.
I kinda don't like the economic system in SL because it takes more work to survive economically. In SL, rich people have the advantage of not worrying about money and gear.
I still like SL better

The economy in SL makes perfect sense though IMO.

Walkhardd
03-23-2012, 11:51 AM

Lol..i love how everyone takes what you say seriously. XD

My vote is pl. Both are good. For some reason sl always seemed slow to me.

Kaytar
03-23-2012, 11:54 AM
PL. It is just more developed and SL is still a baby. Although the last campaign on SL is amazing. PL will always be my fav over SL (that might change with dark legends though!)

shuzzam
03-23-2012, 12:37 PM
pl is the best sl is kinda boring

ArtStar
03-23-2012, 12:57 PM
SL is very boring atm.

Shaocalur
03-23-2012, 02:53 PM

PL was created almost a year before SL was so obviously it would have more likes. Likes are only a matter of opinion PL may have more likes but that won't stop a person from checking SL's Facebook page.

Ya know what? Nevermind, don't feel like writing another essay this week.

birdmasta
03-25-2012, 06:35 PM
hmm i agree with a lot of these posts. pl has good theme and cool gear, but sl got way better pvp. no one puts hate threads in sl pvp section

ArtStar
03-25-2012, 06:44 PM
I'm sorry, but this is nonsense)) the difference in numbers tells that PL is twice as popular in facebook.. The correlation between fans and actual players can differ

Everyone decides himself if something is 'better' based on personal preferences

Yesh, to each their own.
I personally like the si-fi theme of SL.
When SL reachest PLs age, just imagine the community.
Should be huge.

Zolum
03-25-2012, 08:51 PM
SL is my favorite game on my ipod. It is so fun. Challenge, fun, and lots of players to be with. You are actually a human, not an animal or cat lady (mage). The levels are complex and hard. You need a group, not just self tanking. I think SL is the best.

Wolves
03-26-2012, 04:15 PM
Originally Posted by adidaman:598712
Lol..i love how everyone takes what you say seriously. XD

My vote is pl. Both are good. For some reason sl always seemed slow to me.

Sarcasm fail

Also I was going to say I like SL better because after playing PL forever SL SEEMS faster to me.

Paar
03-27-2012, 05:51 PM

Obviously Pocket Legends Existed Waaaaaaay before Star Legends. It's a Duh thing.

Shaocalur
03-27-2012, 05:52 PM
Obviously Pocket Legends Existed Waaaaaaay before Star Legends. It's a Duh thing.

That's what I'm saying. *Smacks forehead*

Paar
03-27-2012, 06:31 PM

That's what I'm saying. *Smacks forehead*

=\ Ninja'd.