PDA

View Full Version : Asking a favor

Coltona
03-23-2012, 10:07 AM
Ok i wanna buy a fortified set, i currently have 2 fury sets and love the super high regen on them, for my bird and pally, but am wondering if a fortified for my bear is a bad idea. The fortified has lower mana regen (a lot lower) and i spam my skills on bosses so i'm wondering if it's less how much it'll effect my playstyle and if i'll be chugging pots constantly.

There's no way for me to test this other than buy a set and if I don't like it resell it for a fury, but risk losing money, so i would like a favor from someone who has one. I would like to "loan" one from you, i'll give you money+a fury set for the full amount of the set, so i may try it out 1-2 runs, then trade back, even if i like it. I plan on buying one in the near future if I do, but I want a trial run with one first.

NOTE: This is not a scam, I value my word and promise this is 100% legit. Besides who would be stupid enough to post a scam on the forums? Is this against the TOS? I hope not it's a test drive in my opinion. If you have and are willing to help out a player, pls post below.

Zapoke
03-23-2012, 10:16 AM
To be perfectly honest, I think bear does better with fury. However, you might want to try it on your bird.. The damage increase is.. Very large.. For bird. If you're doing only PvE, I wouldn't bother with fortified, unless you want to spend a lot on mana pots. (:

I sold my fortified last week.. Sorry, bro, lol. :/

Coltona
03-23-2012, 10:28 AM
To be perfectly honest, I think bear does better with fury. However, you might want to try it on your bird.. The damage increase is.. Very large.. For bird. If you're doing only PvE, I wouldn't bother with fortified, unless you want to spend a lot on mana pots. (:

Alright well, my bird is running fury and so is my pally, and i die a lot less in mount fang with fury on my bear (instead of some random stuff from my stash), just wondering about fortified. I still wanna try one, but i'll probably end up going fury.

Zapoke
03-23-2012, 10:30 AM

Alright well, my bird is running fury and so is my pally, and i die a lot less in mount fang with fury on my bear (instead of some random stuff from my stash), just wondering about fortified. I still wanna try one, but i'll probably end up going fury.

Oh, well. Fortified doesn't have dodge, and it use to make up for that by having enough armor and h/s to out-regen the damage. I know that, in Nuri, this didn't work anymore. Dunno about Fang, though. :x

Coltona
03-23-2012, 10:31 AM
Hm well my bear is dual spec str/dex so he has pretty good dodge and awesome hit % at 59 but I didn't think about that..good point

Zeus
03-23-2012, 01:30 PM
Last time I gave a loan, I lost money, so my hands are tied. Sorry :/

Coltona
03-23-2012, 01:34 PM

No prob, i've been scammed out of a 200k item that took me weeks to farm, and tons of money so i know the feeling.

adidaman
03-23-2012, 01:51 PM

? If you're talking about me, I asked if the set was ok and you said yes. How is that losing your money??

NECROREAPER
03-23-2012, 02:04 PM
? If you're talking about me, I asked if the set was ok and you said yes. How is that losing your money??

Take it to pm before the fire starts up

adidaman
03-23-2012, 02:07 PM
Good point, necro.

Coltona
03-23-2012, 02:53 PM
Take it to pm before the fire starts up

Thank you, was fixin to post that myself

NECROREAPER
03-23-2012, 03:38 PM
Good point, necro.

No worries, I just don't want Colt's thread to maybe get locked and then he'll have to make a new one :/