PDA

View Full Version : Preview - Halloween 2020! New vanity item type! Super-hero Halloween theme!

Cinco
10-16-2020, 04:40 PM
Dark Legends
HALLOWEEN
is coming!

We'll be introducing a new vanity item type (banners)!

New vanity costumes, with a 'super hero' theme...

...as the mortals continue to fail in their quest to vanquish the Nation,
"heroes" from the realms of science, magic and mythology throw down a deadly challenge!

Event is currently scheduled to begin on October 29th!
Have a great weekend, Vampires!

Konpiusz
10-16-2020, 04:42 PM
Looks like arcane legends now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warzone
10-16-2020, 04:56 PM
The 29th thoughhttps://media1.giphy.com/media/MFYewrNPPkUzUUKVXa/giphy.gif?cid=349c9dd7ginwqldt92j9ox5lqa8feh0gl8jg z5t4visg6bzk&rid=giphy.gif

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

Evildantee
10-16-2020, 05:04 PM
The new stuff looks interesting but I just wanted to ask if we can get more inventory slots considering that we'll be getting new stuff cause our current slots are barely enough

jaymt09
10-16-2020, 05:18 PM
This looks like Fourth of July not Halloween DL is a joke

Sent from my bitchy iPhone using Tapatalk

Konpiusz
10-16-2020, 05:20 PM
This looks like Fourth of July not Halloween DL is a joke

Sent from my bitchy iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks I agree but it’s supposed to be a superhero Halloween costume. More like arcane legends though

A campaign/old town zombie (one item) costume would’ve been better

Warzone
10-16-2020, 05:25 PM
Bootleg ironman set

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

Evildantee
10-16-2020, 05:30 PM
Bootleg ironman set

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using TapatalkIkr . Would've been better if it was black and red js

Sumpoorsoul
10-16-2020, 05:40 PM
couldn't pick a better set? nobody wants to run around looking like Optimus prime. we need masks n hats. maybe a flaming skull like ghost rider and a leather jacket. why is it all of a sudden 4th of July in October?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Froststorm
10-16-2020, 05:44 PM
Talk about disappointing i was wanting something scary looking

Cinco
10-16-2020, 05:48 PM
Heh. This is just a small part - but thanks for the great feedback as always! :-)

Evildantee
10-16-2020, 06:24 PM
Heh. This is just a small part - but thanks for the great feedback as always! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkDon't let the negative reviews bother you sir. We're excited for the new stuff .also hoping for some extra stuff besides the banners for back items

Tatachaan
10-16-2020, 07:28 PM
I like this one Hahahaa

Anahozug
10-16-2020, 08:54 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkCinco please increase inventory size upto 1.5k! 500 inventory is very less facing very hard time to store items in just 500 inventory! It will be fine if the inventory slots will be platinum purchaseable like before! And if possible plz add platinum sale with huge discounts on platinum![emoji106][emoji4]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

souzaluizantonio
10-16-2020, 09:54 PM
question will bring the helix again? Cinco

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) Plus usando o Tapatalk

souzaluizantonio
10-16-2020, 10:00 PM
bring it more than another color cinco does not need to be the same color u bring several vanities changing like cores what it costs to bring a helix to make us equally ready put the old ones on for us new clothes like the ones I liked a lot more ... everyone wants the helix..

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) Plus usando o Tapatalk

themythrise
10-16-2020, 11:25 PM
Dark Legends
HALLOWEEN
is coming!

"heroes" from the realms of science, magic and mythology throw down a deadly challenge!

Have a great weekend, Vampires!Well! well!! well!!! Concept of Halloween reiterated xD I would just give a thought - why cannt add more spices to it. "Super-Zombie Event"

The story begins similar to PL updates, An UFO lands in Vampire Nation. A Pro- Vamp is not frighted but excited to face off the Super Zombie by considering their forged powers.
Ah! Pro vamp states " I cannt kill it easily alone" Calls for back up. Now Pro-vamps team spawns and making furious attacks. Again Pro-Vamp "That's hard, very hard. Cann't kill it".

Let's have a Strategy and new power (" Back Slot") will face off Super Zombie. After sometime, The Super-Zombie revived with new avatar, Pro-Vamp states " What type of Monster is this?" Amazingly, Super-Zombie sys ' It's Super-Hero" LoL

Asw! Story twisted. Super Zombie attacks furiously to Pro-Vamps. It's time for new legend to be returned to save the Vampire Nation. " The DeathRider with Supernatural weapon" spawns and face-off Super-Zombie".

It's just the beginning.. as an illusion!

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Everlights
10-17-2020, 01:28 AM
Dark Legends
HALLOWEEN
is coming!

Cinco please check on the suggested ideas in suggestions!! We need the vanity outfits suggested there!!

Evildantee
10-17-2020, 01:35 AM
Cinco please check on the suggested ideas in suggestions!! We need the vanity outfits suggested there!!Bro this ain't everything . I'm sure he did take a look at it but we'll see when the full preview drops

Nuclearblast
10-17-2020, 01:35 AM
Thanks for the event as this is just a small part of event the whole event would be interesting too .

Sent from my RMX1911 using Tapatalk

Uptosts
10-17-2020, 02:12 AM
Dark Legends
HALLOWEEN
is coming!

Yay! THANKS! CINCO... looks interesting, looking forward for more info about this event! 🙂

nadineelfen
10-17-2020, 04:00 AM
ty ^_^ waiting for more infos

Deusagor
10-17-2020, 05:59 AM
After a long time I thought instead of players begin on separate platforms we could try to have them come onto one platform where we can stay connected to all of DL all the time and keep up to date with the in's and out's of our lovely DL.

therefore me and Kinksenpai (decided to build this platform)

over here no one will be looked down upon this is a community NOT A GUILD we are here to help one another not to break one another.

but at this current moment and time we are still building our platform for you our great fellow vampires to stand upon.

Remember that in here everyone is allowed!!

Our Managers!
Recently
Decently
Erinsia
StickySweets
Rethrone

we do sincerely hope to see you all cooperate when we release our discord server on

10/23/2020
!!!!

Laezeo
10-17-2020, 10:39 AM
Oh interesting! A banner in Dark Legends. Nice ! I hope we can still the get the “All hallow banner” from Halloween event 2013 in AL but I think it’s impossible. The design of banners are so rare and it’s coming to DL. Wow! But overall, I’m so excited to get those in my hands. Looking forward to. Thank you Cinco :)

Mr.Sai
10-17-2020, 11:57 AM
Dark Legends
HALLOWEEN
is coming!

You never made us disappointed. The vanity is cool like Captain America hehe. And rest, we are excited and happy to know the date of it's beginning. Waiting for more of the surprises . Thank you, take care & God bless. 🙂❤️

Happilyanonymous
10-17-2020, 02:43 PM
Looks like dark legends...their stanch and face

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

soultokill
10-17-2020, 03:50 PM
ngl the suit for the boys looks weird my suggestion is make the body a little smaller because it looks like the chest is much bigger also throw in like a mask or something to cover the face because it doesnt look right every superhero has a mask and if u wanna be extra fancy make the suits float or have some special graphics the star things just sucks ;/ i suggest making the mask like the mandalorian has like u did with star legends only a few people can have it but please fix the suits it doesnt look right cant lie about it an u know it ;/ gg

Gothik
10-17-2020, 05:02 PM
I this this is going to be quite the unique event. So if this is only part i wonder what the other part will be...the plot thickens 🤔

soultokill
10-17-2020, 11:24 PM
cinco read my idea

Decently
10-18-2020, 01:36 AM
@Cinco hello I would like to make a suggestion regarding on the halloween event, is there anyway we could get a pumkin mask for DL Halloween event since we don't really have one at the moment and I would love to see how it would look on DL players it is a great way of celebrating DL halloween , see if you could make a pumkin mask that glows or has a fire effect similar to inferno effect but I think it would be really awesome for this years halloween for DL to have it's first and ever pumpkin mask!! Let me know if this is a good idea or not and thank you can't wait for the event!!!

Sent from my STK-L22 using Tapatalk

GrsLms
10-21-2020, 09:29 AM
Dulce espera!!

Habibibi
10-21-2020, 11:50 AM
Dark Legends
HALLOWEEN
is coming!

We are really excited and eagerly looking forward to celebrate the best season, the best month, and the best holiday:victorious:@Cinco!

Make our Halloween extra spooky this year for spooky season lovers PLEASE.. @Cinco:victorious:

Add layers of creepiness to a Halloween Sanctuary Buffet & Guilds with sticky looking spider webs..

Having a well front door (Guild) Halloween decorations is enough to make our party good.

Let’s have a fang-tastic time!! So let’s get ready for a day that's a trick or treat bag filled with crafts and sweets and freaky things that make you go…“eeks!”��������

abracus
10-24-2020, 03:22 PM
Maybe introduce some cat woman styled outfits or harlequin and poisonivy.

Sent from my PCT-AL10 using Tapatalk

Death Angel S-300
10-28-2020, 11:56 AM
Cool! Been wondering when this would pop up. Anyone know how long it will last?
Also, idk if yall listen to suggestions but I think a amazing and easy new item would be a black plague doctor mask. Whatever those are usually called. Like you could give it plain red or glowing red.

Evildantee
10-28-2020, 11:58 AM
Cool! Been wondering when this would pop up. Anyone know how long it will last?
Also, idk if yall listen to suggestions but I think a amazing and easy new item would be a black plague doctor mask. Whatever those are usually called. Like you could give it plain red or glowing red.I think it's a little too late now for us to make any requests considering that the update will drop in a few hours from now but it's a cool idea

Supatra
10-28-2020, 05:08 PM
@Cinco Please send more infos

Enviado de meu SM-J810M usando o Tapatalk

souzaluizantonio
11-12-2020, 10:18 AM
i found a failure in this halloween event game a long time ago i deleted the dark legends for lack of fashions clothes weapons that doesn’t accept our suggestion that thanks us all ..!

Enviado de meu moto e6s usando o Tapatalk

Deusagor
11-12-2020, 01:14 PM
i found a failure in this halloween event game a long time ago i deleted the dark legends for lack of fashions clothes weapons that doesn’t accept our suggestion that thanks us all ..!

Enviado de meu moto e6s usando o Tapatalk

if u were not capable of making an outfit out of the 1000 choices then idk what to say