PDA

View Full Version : Home show voting system

Qweenzy
10-16-2020, 09:10 PM
I speak on behave of all the creative home owners. We would like to see our viewers who visits out home to leave a feedback on our hard work. Star rating is good. The most voted should be listed top of home show instead of alphabetical order where some just fill their slots with random items.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Inozuke
10-16-2020, 09:45 PM
someone with many accounts could rise to the top by voting for himself

Enviado desde mi LGLS755 mediante Tapatalk

Stephencobear
10-16-2020, 09:50 PM
I’m sorry, but as someone who spends hours and millions on his house, I don’t want it to be anymore than the homes show it is. The apps tied to houses were not requested, this feature should stay non competitive.
I’ve built a separate house behind my house (3 houses total) I don’t think most people even know exists. Creativity is subjective, don’t make it a competition pls.

Qweenzy
10-16-2020, 11:19 PM
someone with many accounts could rise to the top by voting for himself

Enviado desde mi LGLS755 mediante Tapatalk

maybe only those at a certain lvl that is allowed to vote?

Qweenzy
10-16-2020, 11:30 PM
I’m sorry, but as someone who spends hours and millions on his house, I don’t want it to be anymore than the homes show it is. The apps tied to houses were not requested, this feature should stay non competitive.
I’ve built a separate house behind my house (3 houses total) I don’t think most people even know exists. Creativity is subjective, don’t make it a competition pls.

it's not for everyone. but for those who does takes it to another level would like to be recognize for their creativity and efforts. some players would love to go visit the most popular rather than trying to go to each one from top to bottom just to find one they like. some of the best creation hasn't even got 400 slots. You might find the best creation that only used around 200 slots. they need to be on top list.

Rihc
10-16-2020, 11:46 PM
+1 to this. A lot of players desperately changes their ign just to put their name on the top of the list but the house that they are showing is not even presentable at all you cant see any efforts. This voting system will also convince house owners to be creative as much as possible.

Nocturnus
10-17-2020, 06:33 AM
and then they buy votes

Stephencobear
10-17-2020, 07:19 AM
it's not for everyone. but for those who does takes it to another level would like to be recognize for their creativity and efforts. some players would love to go visit the most popular rather than trying to go to each one from top to bottom just to find one they like. some of the best creation hasn't even got 400 slots. You might find the best creation that only used around 200 slots. they need to be on top list.

Your describing a popularity contest, not a creativity contest. Creativity isn’t easily measured so what would happen is the most “friends” wins..

and then they buy votes

Yup, and spam people for votes.

Any type of lb this game has, has cheaters because it’s a contest.

Qweenzy
10-17-2020, 08:49 AM
It's good to get everyone's input on this subject. If the majority are against it then we will accept how it is. But sadly not all are on here to have their say.

Avaree
10-19-2020, 03:48 PM
-1 on voting,

IF it was implemented then houses should not reveal names.

carloryan1993
10-20-2020, 04:12 AM
+1

Sent from my Redmi S2 using Tapatalk

CHAOSSS
11-15-2020, 07:07 PM
I agree my frogs want more fans +1 Qweenzy..and +1 from each frog.. that makes +370

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Nipzey
11-25-2020, 01:07 AM
You Welcome to visit my House “Nipzey”

reyals
12-03-2020, 11:30 AM
-1, useless

Whim
01-11-2021, 05:45 AM
Wow amazing!

Ago
01-11-2021, 06:15 AM
I agree about this idea .

Shocan
01-12-2021, 11:42 AM
-1 I agree with suen.

Touch Me
05-06-2021, 08:01 AM
+1 allow players to give hearts to a house they like

Sent from my CPH1933 using Tapatalk

Itemstore
06-03-2021, 02:20 AM
I think a event were staff are the judges would be more fair + they give prizes for the house itself not random as that would be pointless and would create no effort I would love to see people's amazing builds and encourage them to do so <3

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Itemstore
06-03-2021, 02:23 AM
+1 for star rating to get people's opinions but dousent matter about effecting homeshow list it's just so players them selves can check and see comments for self improvement and so on thanks

Itemstore
06-03-2021, 02:48 AM
I think the way to help with a voting system is if we want it to effect homeshow standing maybe 1vote per account and must be like lvl70+ or what might be better and more fair voters must have a minimum of 100 house slots to vote they way people can't dupe alts

Snowman Is here
06-03-2021, 07:30 AM
a rating system for houses would be interesting considering many players spend quite a lot of time and money on their homes, as well as showing off their creativity. if a rating system was to be implemented i think 1-5 star rating system would be fine as long as it doesn’t let any account vote multiple times per house, also other requirements others have already mentioned, therefore reducing illegitimate ratings.

as for “buying,selling house votes”, if anyone wants to risk getting scammed for something as trivial as house ratings, go right ahead.

p.s. housing/decorating isn’t a competitive aspect of al, a rating system is only there to show positive feedback to home owners who display their houses for such purpose. However, houses should not have a leaderboard, just a rating.

Zia
06-06-2021, 12:43 PM
That's a good idea! Now the system is very strange. Either randomise it every day, or add a voting system.

Also: why only showing houses with (nearly) max house slots? Don't think houses with less slots are by definition not worth visiting, right? I've seen houses with 200 slots that are awesome...

In general I think the home show is too limited (also annoying during Blotto). Why only show so few? What would also be great is if a search function is added so you can search by say the type of location, type of house or by number of slots.

Just some thoughts.