PDA

View Full Version : Honestly lol

ezmfkne
10-16-2020, 10:53 PM
Would I be chaotic to have more than 4 skills applied? Who knows lol running jugg venge heal axe and smash sounds op asf[emoji23] but vice versa with rogues and mages what about you guys? I wonder what arcane legends can implement to this game next that could be game changing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Encryptions
10-16-2020, 10:59 PM
Never use venge in pve. Bad skill imo, only boosts like 1k dmg which is not much.
For groups of mobs, chest buster or windmill/ sky hammer / heal / jugger.
For bosses Chest bust / Sky hammer / Axe throw 1/10 mastery / jug or heal depends what boss like orrick heal solo normal gates jug.
Axe throw proc doz aegis first from bleed etc then swap to doz axe and destroy.
When I go to fight hydra in this video you can see me show why I proc aegis before axe on bosses.
https://youtu.be/jab7m7-TUd8
Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Spooked
10-17-2020, 01:14 AM
Since the new lv76 arcane stuff i really stopped relying on skills and actual strategy, just get everything together, proc and press attack a few times.
I dont see anything more game changing than the blatantly overpowered arcane lv76 items.

Aeot
10-17-2020, 03:42 AM
Since the new lv76 arcane stuff i really stopped relying on skills and actual strategy, just get everything together, proc and press attack a few times.
I dont see anything more game changing than the blatantly overpowered arcane lv76 items.Without these weapons would you get past wave 1 though

Skolking
10-17-2020, 04:01 AM
Would I be chaotic to have more than 4 skills applied? Who knows lol running jugg venge heal axe and smash sounds op asf[emoji23] but vice versa with rogues and mages what about you guys? I wonder what arcane legends can implement to this game next that could be game changing.

Rogues have none their skill dosent have buff.
The only one is aim(arm debuff) then nox(for proc) and shadow pierce(if you survive long enough.

Spooked
10-17-2020, 05:33 AM
Without these weapons would you get past wave 1 though

Wave 1 probably, but i wouldnt reach 100. Its simply not possible without lv76 arcane weapons.
Arcane Legends isnt much of a skill based game, i don’t care whatever you say, it all boils down to button mashing.

Tackled
10-17-2020, 10:05 AM
Use any skills you want it doesn’t matter

PostNoob
10-17-2020, 11:10 AM
I dont see anything more game changing than the blatantly overpowered arcane lv76 items.

What is broken is loadouts and the ability to keep procs active from items you dont even have equppied. That shouldn't be happening.