PDA

View Full Version : My PvP Guide for ops.....maybe even a build

stophatin
03-23-2012, 05:51 PM
Most of you know me and know im not the best at PvP nor CTF. I simply made this guide just for the people that can't make their own build or think they suck at PvP. This is just supposed to give them an image of how they should fight. It would bring them higher then before and so they can actually win agaist certain players. First your gear, if you cant get enough platinum to buy the full L40 suit in blue then simply do this combo
full red suit but with blue chest. Just get 5 platinum for free. Now that you know the gear, you need certain dmg and armor points for an op.
Those are just the basics. Now for your build, you need to use information from pass fights. I hate when im fighting an op and we both get lashed in a close area so we have a possible chance of dying. To prevent from being the first one dead, have a DOT or normal skill ready to kill the opponent. That is why I use Mind Wrack for those situations. I'll show you my build but I can't promise it'll do you any good. It depends ultimately on how you use it.
i don't use heal because it just brings my dps and damage down. Shout Out to MrsBerry, she was the one that actually had me thinking of not adding heal to my build.

Now iI'll tell you how to defeat different classes.

Engineer:
Some people think that killing an engineer is easy, but its not all 1+1, engineers can beat custom ops anytime, but I can show you how to prevent that from happening. First tip is to use Blur when they are first attacking. That would help you save 50% of your health because their DOTs can get overwelming. Then hit them with all of your attacks but save your Precision buff for towards the end. By that I mean when you finished hitting them with all your skills, then you use the buff to get the last few hits for the win. Oh and DO NOT EVER run away from an eng, that just gives them time to heal.

Commando:
When facing a strong opponent like the custom commandos, you must always kite them. Throughout your battle with them, always use this sequence. Pain Amplifier, Psychic Lash, Flames of Insanity, Mind Wrack, Lurch, RUN! and repeat. You have to do the sequence fast though otherwise the commandos will inflict alot of damage to you. Keep repeating until they have low life. When your kiting is broken through and they caught up, quickly use Blur and kite again.

Opperative:
These guys are tough ones. Op vs Op should only take about 30sec. This one I can't explain. Many alts have different skills and tactics so you need good memory to defeat these. Memorize how they start a battle and how they fight, that way, the next time you fight, you would be able to counter it with a Lurch or Lash.That is all i can say about ops becuase they are the most unpredictable.

And a tip, you always need to change your strategy in the middle of a battle to ensure your win. :) hope to see all of you guys on Star Legends.

Please send back comments on your results, i need to hear your feedback.

stophatin
03-23-2012, 09:59 PM
Sorry for poor quality pics. I dont have screenshot so took the pic of my computer screen :banana:

Buffedbear Pl
03-24-2012, 05:30 PM
Nice guide! The pics aren't that bad. If ya wanna take a screenshot with computer just press Ctrl + Prt Scrn or something like that

stophatin
03-24-2012, 07:27 PM
Thanks man. Your feedback is appreciated:)

Zraorizer
03-25-2012, 05:33 PM
Nice build but what u were wearing in pic,was picture below the character's stats?

ArtStar
03-25-2012, 06:23 PM
Good job bud!
"insert amazing feedback here"
Add me in game, lets play.
And the pics look good!

stophatin
03-25-2012, 06:25 PM
@Zraorizer i was wearin full symbiotic set with blue chest. Along with armor implant from autcion, 'not plat' and blackstar shield. THen a nova as a weap:)

Zraorizer
03-25-2012, 07:07 PM
For a reason I have 108 damage and I'm using what u r using

stophatin
03-25-2012, 07:38 PM
O ok, i'll check what my gear does to my damage zraorizer. And tys. Artstar, hope to see you on star legends:)

stophatin
03-25-2012, 07:40 PM
O i see now,wht happened was before i made that build, i had heal and i used it before i took the pic, it lowers my dmg/dps

ArtStar
03-25-2012, 07:46 PM
Artstar, hope to see you on star legends:)

Definitely, meeting new people(especially forum ppl) is one of the few joys I have left in SL.
Lol that, and killing people not in my guild by setting off Voleria mines. Muahahahaha.
People get so mad it is funny.
When they can easily just be a tiny bit more aware of the mines,
Learn where they are, and listen for them.
Lol I feel I train most randoms well x)
After giving them like 20 deaths they all learn.

stophatin
03-25-2012, 08:08 PM
Lol. Ok sent you a request:)

ArtStar
03-25-2012, 08:11 PM
Mmkay thx for letting me know,
I will accept right nawr.
Ha ha

Rittik
03-26-2012, 01:31 PM
Now stop hatin thats really Mad of you to take pics of screen lol...u want to know how to take screenhots of PC? You have right person here lol..
1)click on screen which you want to take screenshot of.
2) then press Alt+print sync
3) open any program like photoshop or paint
4) then right click on a new page..and just press PASTE.
5) Then save it as .JPG or .Jpg
6) and thats it..u have your screenshot...hehe so simple

~Rik(Rittik)

stophatin
03-26-2012, 03:27 PM
hb the laptop, using laptop lol, not computer my bad. :/

Taipan
03-29-2012, 04:36 PM
Hey Stophatin',
Send me a friend request and I wanna PvP u ;-)
Good guide, but I use a totally different build, lol

stophatin
03-29-2012, 05:42 PM
ok man, i pvp u in a few. busy atm but i"ll add you today and see if i can reach you :)

Esoul
03-29-2012, 11:43 PM
Nice Guide..I know from Facebook right now hhahaha

Hellcurse
03-30-2012, 01:39 AM
Nice guide. Just one problem
How on earth do u heal

stophatin
03-30-2012, 08:16 PM
Nice guide. Just one problem
How on earth do u heal

you dont heal at all, thats how :) why would you need heal if your gonna boos em with damage, theres no use in having heal

stophatin
03-30-2012, 08:17 PM
Nice Guide..I know from Facebook right now hhahaha

facebook? what do you mean by that, lol

Hellcurse
04-01-2012, 03:18 AM
if u win then watu do?

stophatin
04-01-2012, 11:10 AM
Then u waut for everyone to finish and leave n rejoin. OR go armorless and jst wait:)