ezmfkne
10-17-2020, 12:07 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201017/b1b5fd949e34cc73f48568143d8d201e.jpg

GucciBang
10-17-2020, 12:09 AM
dont make posts about other post '-'

Antispace
10-17-2020, 12:10 AM
The fact ur reposting this makes it even worse, just report it.

Silentkill
10-17-2020, 01:13 AM
I hope you’re also getting a forum ban for reposting this

Encryptions
10-17-2020, 01:24 AM
Its fine, he is just trying to get devs to come delete that thread. I look at insults as people's insecurities. Everyone insults a different way, their words can tell you what they are insecure about.

firebelt & crystalkiller
10-17-2020, 01:35 AM
He ofc has a main acc.. So find it and a ban would be nice for tt'ing in forums

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Advocacies
10-17-2020, 06:03 AM
Ahhahah lol

swoutttt
10-17-2020, 07:23 AM
Its fine, he is just trying to get devs to come delete that thread. I look at insults as people's insecurities. Everyone insults a different way, their words can tell you what they are insecure about.

Curious how you look towards price manipulators.. or hypocrite people.. Think the biggest insecurity is yourself. You have a bad language on forum often, but here you are pointing others people language out. Your childish man. It's time devs call your mom and tell her 5 year old son is found on AL forum.

Crocodile
10-17-2020, 07:34 AM
I think we found his main acc. Look above

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

firebelt & crystalkiller
10-17-2020, 07:43 AM
Hmm seems like it [emoji28]

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

snakeeyes
10-17-2020, 09:09 AM
Curious how you look towards price manipulators.. or hypocrite people.. Think the biggest insecurity is yourself. You have a bad language on forum often, but here you are pointing others people language out. Your childish man. It's time devs call your mom and tell her 5 year old son is found on AL forum.

Think we have to move on, past is past, some of player need a peacefull mind and non toxic words to read, in game full of toxic words in pvp go to fest outpost some of player there full of toxic specially the strong player there, i think most of the player need love not war. Tired of reading toxic word.

mhysaa
10-19-2020, 07:29 PM
I just wonder who would give so much importance to spend their time posting almost everyday on forums, about someone, while making that person just get famous and solidarity from other players for been "trash talked" for "no reason".
I trully think they are all fans, because they are just increasing Encryptions popularity making more people know him and his channel.
Idk which hate strategy is that, but for sure they are failing on it hahaha
And Encryptions i wish i had so many defensors as u have against all the TT I received ( and a lot of other players receive everday too), sadly or gladly mostly of my tt are in pms or behind my back sigh hahah

Spooked
10-20-2020, 02:29 AM
I just wonder who would give so much importance to spend their time posting almost everyday on forums, about someone, while making that person just get famous and solidarity from other players for been "trash talked" for "no reason".
I trully think they are all fans, because they are just increasing Encryptions popularity making more people know him and his channel.
Idk which hate strategy is that, but for sure they are failing on it hahaha
And Encryptions i wish i had so many defensors as u have against all the TT I received ( and a lot of other players receive everday too), sadly or gladly mostly of my tt are in pms or behind my back sigh hahah

I cant help but wonder, why do you get so much hate?