PDA

View Full Version : I need someone to power level me PLZ?

plmafiaboss
03-23-2012, 06:20 PM
Indeed I will pay a hefty price If need be. I need to level from 24-35 on a character of mine.. pm me or leave a comment if anyone would be so kind as to help me. Anyone who just wants to say oh level up urself...keep it to urself. Leveling is boring to me :)

adidaman
03-23-2012, 06:22 PM
I would do it, but I'm down to only a mystery set on my level 65.

plmafiaboss
03-23-2012, 06:23 PM
I would do it, but I'm down to only a mystery set on my level 65.why is that?

adidaman
03-23-2012, 06:24 PM
I borrowed money from someone to buy a set, but couldn't make the gold back so I gave him the set back. So now I have no 65 set :p

plmafiaboss
03-23-2012, 06:26 PM
I borrowed money from someone to buy a set, but couldn't make the gold back so I gave him the set back. So now I have no 65 set :pouch lol

RaptorBlitz
03-23-2012, 09:09 PM
Leveling is boring to you? That's kinda the whole point of PL... Maybe the new Angry Birds Space would be better suited to you...

adidaman
03-23-2012, 09:15 PM
Leveling is boring to you? That's kinda the whole point of PL... Maybe the new Angry Birds Space would be better suited to you...

Back off. He asked an honest question, so don't troll. If you don't like power leveling, that's great, but don't flame his thread.

plmafiaboss
03-23-2012, 09:21 PM
Leveling is boring to you? That's kinda the whole point of PL... Maybe the new Angry Birds Space would be better suited to you...pvping is basically the whole game to me. Ty and move along. Now.

plmafiaboss
03-23-2012, 09:22 PM

Back off. He asked an honest question, so don't troll. If you don't like power leveling, that's great, but don't flame his thread.I gotta go on CPU tomorrow and thank this post ^_^

adidaman
03-23-2012, 09:25 PM
@mafia Haha, I stick up for people who deserve to be stuck up for :p

RaptorBlitz
03-24-2012, 12:22 AM
Back off. He asked an honest question, so don't troll. If you don't like power leveling, that's great, but don't flame his thread.

That's trolling to you? I was giving him honest advice. The whole point of PL IS to level up, otherwise we'd be fighting with lvl1 twinks with Torches.

TheChairmaker
03-24-2012, 12:56 AM
That's trolling to you? I was giving him honest advice. The whole point of PL IS to level up, otherwise we'd be fighting with lvl1 twinks with Torches.
Lol, fair point!

Beanmachine
03-24-2012, 01:00 AM

The whole point is to reach end game, pvp, merch, farm and most importantly socialize and make friends. Or else why would dev's encourage using 4x elixirs so much.

TheChairmaker
03-24-2012, 01:15 AM
The whole point is to reach end game, pvp, merch, farm and most importantly socialize and make friends. Or else why would dev's encourage using 4x elixirs so much.
I don't necessarily agree with that. There's a lot of people who twink at low levels. Yes, making friends is the most important part - you can't get through PL or SL alone! - but levelling is very important to reach the endgame, and all the merching and endgame PvP that entails.

RaptorBlitz
03-24-2012, 01:21 AM
I don't necessarily agree with that. There's a lot of people who twink at low levels. Yes, making friends is the most important part - you can't get through PL or SL alone! - but levelling is very important to reach the endgame, and all the merching and endgame PvP that entails.

Yah. It's not fun to have a Broken Sword in hand and ever so slowly bash the brains out of a Frost Knight (bear tutorial spoiler).

Hankomachos
03-24-2012, 01:24 AM
Y'all never considered that this may just be an alt of theirs? Maybe they have a character of the same class that's high level.
Just throwin' it out there.

Even if that isn't the case, this thread is directed at those who would want to help them. They weren't asking for a lecture on 'how levelling is bad'.

RaptorBlitz
03-24-2012, 02:01 AM
It could be an alt of theirs. If you're arguing they might already know their class and want to save time, that's A-OK with me. I never made a remark about how the OP shouldn't power level. What I said was that if the OP doesn't like leveling, PL might not be for them. Hence this stream of replies, focusing purely on my reply. I feel so special now :p

GELLIO77
03-24-2012, 04:12 AM
It could be an alt of theirs. If you're arguing they might already know their class and want to save time, that's A-OK with me. I never made a remark about how the OP shouldn't power level. What I said was that if the OP doesn't like leveling, PL might not be for them. Hence this stream of replies, focusing purely on my reply. I feel so special now :p

ive known this guy a for a while now long enough to KNOW its an alt... he pvped at 35 a lot thats y he asked for 24-35

TheChairmaker
03-24-2012, 05:01 AM
Yah. It's not fun to have a Broken Sword in hand and ever so slowly bash the brains out of a Frost Knight (bear tutorial spoiler).
*considers* I see that. *considers. swaps Broken Sword for Alien Staff* Better?

Rare
03-24-2012, 07:20 AM
Y'all never considered that this may just be an alt of theirs? Maybe they have a character of the same class that's high level.
Just throwin' it out there.

Even if that isn't the case, this thread is directed at those who would want to help them. They weren't asking for a lecture on 'how levelling is bad'.

Uhhhm, please take your logic elsewhere.

:p ;)

dugantale
03-24-2012, 08:16 AM
Hey I can help u im a lvl 60 I could help u power for free I dont want any thing pm me and let me know :)

plmafiaboss
03-24-2012, 08:48 AM
Lets clear the air here
1. I have no intention of ever reaching end game unless I have to
2. All I do is pvp and merch
3. I play low Lvl pvp and I have a bunch of twinks and 2 Lvl 56
I just want to get to Lvl 35 fast so trolls go back under ur bridge :) I did say that I didn't want people posting dumb stuff I only wanted helpful ppl to post

Ty for ur attention in this public service announcement

Piosidon
03-24-2012, 08:56 AM
Will you have an elixir?

OvigorothO
03-24-2012, 09:04 AM
Why did u guys all start flaming? He just asked a yes or no question

MightyMicah
03-24-2012, 09:08 AM
@Vigoroth I know right!

plmafiaboss
03-24-2012, 09:09 AM
Plmafiaboss needs to thank some posts lol

Hankomachos
03-24-2012, 01:53 PM
Uhhhm, please take your logic elsewhere.

:p ;)

Pssh, I'm not THAT smart. :p

Seriously though, this is a public forum. I'll leave my "logic" where ever I want. :)

dudetus
03-24-2012, 02:09 PM

Seriously though, this is a public forum. I'll leave my "logic" where ever I want. :)

Don't leave ur logic. Ur common sense needs it.

Hankomachos
03-24-2012, 02:15 PM

Don't leave ur logic. Ur common sense needs it.

I actually don't have common sense. See, "common" would imply that I am not original. And we all know that isn't true.

The proper term in my case, is "rare sense". And I have a lot of that. ;)

ArtStar
03-24-2012, 03:23 PM
Power leveling is looked down upon.

Suentous PO
03-24-2012, 04:48 PM
*psst* post 22.....

dudetus
03-24-2012, 05:19 PM
I actually don't have common sense. See, "common" would imply that I am not original. And we all know that isn't true.

The proper term in my case, is "rare sense". And I have a lot of that. ;)

Oh yes my apologies mr. Hankie! Does this rare sense imply to rare drops besides ur mental health? If so we just got to do some runs together.

plmafiaboss
03-24-2012, 05:33 PM
Power leveling is looked down upon.well...ur looked down upon by me hows that

Elysony
03-24-2012, 05:44 PM
well...ur looked down upon by me hows that

Where did peoples respect go the last couple years...Your looked down upon by me and all ArtStar was saying was that Powleveling is looked down upon. There is no lie in that sentence. Power-Leveling is looked down upon she wasn't even being mean to you she was just stating that it is looked down upon. So why do you haft to be rude to her about it and be disrespectful? Oh, wait I know why. Because you got mad about that post because it is truthful and you don't like it. Therefore you go and be a brat about it. Sorry everyone for this big rant but I can't stand what some people's respect is.

Hankomachos
03-24-2012, 06:20 PM
Oh yes my apologies mr. Hankie! Does this rare sense imply to rare drops besides ur mental health? If so we just got to do some runs together.

If I understood correctly, you're asking if I increase your chance of getting a rare drop? Yes, in fact!
Running with me gives everyone a +24% chance of getting a rare drop.
(Senses a bunch of impending friend requests) :O

plmafiaboss
03-24-2012, 06:30 PM
well...ur looked down upon by me hows that

Where did peoples respect go the last couple years...Your looked down upon by me and all ArtStar was saying was that Powleveling is looked down upon. There is no lie in that sentence. Power-Leveling is looked down upon she wasn't even being mean to you she was just stating that it is looked down upon. So why do you haft to be rude to her about it and be disrespectful? Oh, wait I know why. Because you got mad about that post because it is truthful and you don't like it. Therefore you go and be a brat about it. Sorry everyone for this big rant but I can't stand what some people's respect is.holy crap I'm playing control urself lol

RaptorBlitz
03-24-2012, 06:44 PM
Where did peoples respect go the last couple years...Your looked down upon by me and all ArtStar was saying was that Powleveling is looked down upon. There is no lie in that sentence. Power-Leveling is looked down upon she wasn't even being mean to you she was just stating that it is looked down upon. So why do you haft to be rude to her about it and be disrespectful? Oh, wait I know why. Because you got mad about that post because it is truthful and you don't like it. Therefore you go and be a brat about it. Sorry everyone for this big rant but I can't stand what some people's respect is.

Exactly. If you can't stand someone disagreeing with you, it probably is best if you don't join an online forum. People have brains, you know. Your say is not the be-all end-all. People in this thread have given you honest advice and knowledge, and all you have done is flamed them, called them trolls, and used other such derogatory means of verbal abuse to attempt to insult and upset honest members of the forum.

Sure, I don't care what you want to do. All I meant to say was that the game really reaches it's full potential when you reach end game, so if you dislike PL's leveling system, you probably aren't playing the game to it's full potential. Hence, I thought different genres of games might be better suited to your taste. If you really like low level pvp-ing so much in PL, I'm not going to stop you from doing it. But instead of trying to troll everyone and insult their knowledge, it's typically better to reason with a calmer tone if you want to keep your reputation. Just my 2 cents.

plmafiaboss
03-24-2012, 06:47 PM
I'm trolling no one lol I'm just telling people keep away if they're not going to help basically. I'm just asking for help so u shud just move along the forums.

adidaman
03-24-2012, 06:51 PM
Okkkkkkk, I'm getting annoyed reading all these posts. In the words of the white knight himself, "(insert quote here)". We can all learn something from hank's logic.

Bebsi
03-24-2012, 06:51 PM
Where did peoples respect go the last couple years...

I was wondering about that, too. Almost every time I play my low lvl toon I get troll messages like "noob" or "you suck" from brats.
Anyway, I hope they stick around long enough to realize that respect is earned another way in PL ^_^

Bebsi
03-24-2012, 06:52 PM
... Or else why would dev's encourage using 4x elixirs so much.

Well, financial aspects, maybe? ;)

Roc
03-24-2012, 10:06 PM
So, has someone helped the OP yet? :)

plmafiaboss
03-24-2012, 10:11 PM
Who me?

Roc
03-24-2012, 10:54 PM
Who me?

After all this...stuff...I was just wondering if you ever did get your character leveled ;)

plmafiaboss
03-24-2012, 10:56 PM
Lol i got to 31. 35 tomorrow

Cheesecakess
03-25-2012, 02:02 AM
lol ill help u if u want,
guys, every 1 thinks differently and has different opinions its ok to disagree

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
03-25-2012, 02:18 AM
Ur actually right, some ppl have thier own opinion on "The Whole Point of PL". Those who Pvp (such as me) think Pvp is most important, those who farm/lvl think thats the most important, and for those who merch....well u get the picture...but anyways, ill also be willing to help yah lvl to 35 bro. just Pm Me IG and ill host at a good place in swamp where u can lvl fast, then go to AO1. :-)

ArtStar
03-25-2012, 02:19 AM

Yeah there are plenty of people to hold each others hands as they level up,
Does not matter if anyone disagrees.

plmafiaboss
03-25-2012, 10:05 AM

Yeah there are plenty of people to hold each others hands as they level up,
Does not matter if anyone disagrees.Idk what to say to that seeing as Idk what it means lol