PDA

View Full Version : Sand Caves farming?

RaptorBlitz
03-23-2012, 08:57 PM
It's smee, RaptorBlitz or Aikillu - again. With a few questions in tow about teh Sand Caves.

1. What is the definitive best place to farm in the Caves? As in the one which nets me the most cash. I am currently farming Magic Rocks.

2. Which dungeon drops which drop? As in which one drops Crystalline, Onyx, Earthquake, etc.

3. Is it REALLY worth making a lvl21 alt to farm lvl21 stuff? What class would be best suited to this task? Currently I have a lvl12 alt, a bird.

4. If it really is worth making a lvl21 alt, does my other party member's levels affect the level of the drops? Eg: I have a level 65 guild mate who helps me farm. Would my drops be lvl21 or lvl25? Or do I need a team purely consisting of lvl 21s?

5. 5 is a nice, round number to end off my questions. Time to throw you a curveball. Why is the sky blue? :P

That's all, folks.

Urqui
03-23-2012, 09:14 PM
1. What is the definitive best place to farm in the Caves? As in the one which nets me the most cash. I am currently farming Magic Rocks.
I like to farm magnetic golem & sandstorm. Magic rocks do drop more pinks but have less value.

2. Which dungeon drops which drop? As in which one drops Crystalline, Onyx, Earthquake, etc.
what i've seen, may of missed some items
Magnetic: crystalline int dex str helm, onyx armor str, crystalline bow, crystalline str sword & axe
Sandstorm: earthquake shield str(thats it lol)
Golems: crystalline wand, crystalline armor dex & int, crystalline shield str
Earthquake: eq armor dex str int, eq hammer, eq wand, eq dagger, eq bracer
Onyx: onyx crown str & int, onyx bow, onyx staff
May of missed some

3. Is it REALLY worth making a lvl21 alt to farm lvl21 stuff? What class would be best suited to this task? Currently I have a lvl12 alt, a bird.
yes if you're tough lol. Alot of lvl21-23 twinks are booted alot since they dont really help out much. But if they let you stay you could get items which go for at least 60k and up which is nice;)

4. If it really is worth making a lvl21 alt, does my other party member's levels affect the level of the drops? Eg: I have a level 65 guild mate who helps me farm. Would my drops be lvl21 or lvl25? Or do I need a team purely consisting of lvl 21s?
As long as you're lvl21 or 22 you still get a lvl21 pink even if youre whole team is lvl25+

5. 5 is a nice, round number to end off my questions. Time to throw you a curveball. Why is the sky blue? :P
this site should explain why the sky is blue
http://www.sciencemadesimple.com/sky_blue.html

:)

RaptorBlitz
03-24-2012, 03:44 AM
Ok, thanks. Can I get a few more details about the best way to farm Magnetic Golem and Sandstorm Golem?

Urqui
03-24-2012, 08:50 AM
To farm fast magnetic golem clear all the enemies in the way & only go in ONE room, he spawns after there's roughly 19 enemies left. So don't waste your time killing the last 19 it's pointless lol
Sandstorm i think it's all the enemies in the way & 2 side rooms, have to go ingame to confirm. Don't remember how many enemies left you need to have before he spawns. Just do the 2 rooms in the beggining & the rest in your way.
Golems is easy, follow the path & no siderooms:) need about 28 enemies left for them to spawn.
Earthquake do 2 rooms & the path. Not 100% sure but i think he needs about 25 enemies left for him to spawn...
Onyx, i always clear the room for some reason...

OvigorothO
03-24-2012, 09:07 AM
The level of others around you doesnt affect level of your drop