PDA

View Full Version : Give it!

n00b13st
03-24-2012, 01:48 AM
(I apologize in advance, see my earlier post regarding my maturity level, but...)

GIVE IT (DL) NOW STS! Gimme gimme gimme gimme! Waaaaah! :vP:

Lol. I designate this (yet another) thread for everyone to vent their undeniable need for DL to come out NOW NOW NOW!

(Be nice though, a cranky STS dev is not something you want...)

Lowlyspy
03-24-2012, 02:06 AM
Eh i've waited this long, a little longer won't kill me. Especially now that I have Brick Force to occupy me.

Kiwihawk
03-24-2012, 02:46 AM
I'm sure u can wait ;) You want the devs to make the game great so that's why they are taking time
You can't rush Art :-)

Legendslayers
03-24-2012, 03:51 AM
I'm sure u can wait ;) You want the devs to make the game great so that's why they are taking time
Yeah I agree you don't want the game released early with lots of bugs and glitches:(

*Zero*
03-24-2012, 07:47 AM
Yeah I agree you don't want the game released early with lots of bugs and glitches:(

Its gonna be beta, so i hope there are bugs and glitches to hunt.

RedRyder
03-24-2012, 07:53 AM
Lol. I designate this (yet another) thread for everyone to vent their undeniable need for DL to come out NOW NOW NOW!

(Be nice though, a cranky STS dev is not something you want...)

Having to deal with the same thing over and over would make anyone cranky. It's sure worked on numerous others as well as myself.

OvigorothO
03-24-2012, 09:10 AM
The point is making all these threads discussing DL release go no where. What did u expect to accomplish? Did u think samhayne would come out on this thread and say "oh u seem really eager to get DL so ill release it right now"

Samhayne
03-24-2012, 09:19 AM
I guess it is cathartic? Maybe we need to do a video contest of excited fans taking video of themselves going crazy for the game, with the shot of exclusive beta access?

Kaytar
03-24-2012, 09:31 AM
i guess it is cathartic? Maybe we need to do a video contest of excited fans taking video of themselves going crazy for the game, with the shot of exclusive beta access?yes! Do it! Do it! Do it! ;)

RedRyder
03-24-2012, 10:06 AM
I guess it is cathartic? Maybe we need to do a video contest of excited fans taking video of themselves going crazy for the game, with the shot of exclusive beta access?

Oh man lol that's one contest I wouldn't be entering

worldpeace
03-24-2012, 10:34 AM

No plz don't, I'm no good at contest :p and I have no camera :vcry:

~ wp(worldpeace) ~

Jaydem
03-24-2012, 11:05 AM
The point is making all these threads discussing DL release go no where. What did u expect to accomplish? Did u think samhayne would come out on this thread and say "oh u seem really eager to get DL so ill release it right now"

Why so negative to someone that is just as excited as the rest of us to play the game. Not his fault he can't hold it back. Probably didn't expect Sam to come on and say "Ok, because of this post I'll release the game." The devs are probably smiling knowing that people are this anxious.

ArtStar
03-24-2012, 02:30 PM

Yeah you cant rush me lol.

worldpeace
03-24-2012, 02:42 PM
^Lol

~ wp(worldpeace) ~

ArtStar
03-24-2012, 03:19 PM
^Lol

~ wp(worldpeace) ~

It is true! Lol

n00b13st
03-24-2012, 08:21 PM

Thank you Sam! That is EXACTLY the point - getting a bit of the anxiousness out (and a bit of hoping STS staff will get a smidge of uplift from hearing, yes yet again, how much we're looking forward to DL.) I truly had no intention of trying to rush anything - as I've said elsewhere, I work in IT and know what happens when you rush an IT project.

I'm eager for the game to be released but I'll wait until June, next year or whenever I must so that quality will be high. I'm glad you got it Sam.

Kiwihawk
03-24-2012, 08:34 PM

Haha

Commanderkeen
03-25-2012, 12:55 AM

I think this is a awesome idea id love to see all the people going crazy for a chance at beta access.

ArtStar
03-25-2012, 01:23 AM
I think this is a awesome idea id love to see all the people going crazy for a chance at beta access.

Some kind of contest would be cool,
But nothing major.
At this point I am just waiting to see it be released for kindle.
Pushing the release date for a contest would be ridiculous. :/

Commanderkeen
03-25-2012, 03:03 PM
Some kind of contest would be cool,
But nothing major.
At this point I am just waiting to see it be released for kindle.
Pushing the release date for a contest would be ridiculous. :/

I don't want it pushed back either maybe a lil one day contest right before release?

ArtStar
03-25-2012, 03:10 PM
I don't want it pushed back either maybe a lil one day contest right before release?

Ha hah oh yeah that would probably be cool.
It just sounds like more time to me,
but I am down to try and play if it does end up happening.

Rawrimafish
04-01-2012, 05:31 PM
GIVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes yes yes

octavos
04-02-2012, 11:03 AM

I can see 35+ ppl doing videos..... i can see local news stations reporting on a "Man who throws ipad, iphone, ipod into his pool, because apple dont allow betas".

Commanderkeen
04-02-2012, 11:16 AM
I can see 35+ ppl doing videos..... i can see local news stations reporting on a "Man who throws ipad, iphone, ipod into his pool, because apple dont allow betas".

Lol that exact same story was on my local news last night.

Kanozaki
04-02-2012, 12:05 PM

darn was planning on making a witty comeback till i scrolled down :(

ArtStar
04-02-2012, 02:30 PM
Kanonononononononononono<3

Rawrimafish
04-06-2012, 09:46 AM
Winners get a shot at beta access and 50 plat?
losers get a shot a beta access too? no start plat?

Shaocalur
04-06-2012, 05:51 PM
How about beta to everyone who entered? Oh yesh.

Rawrimafish
04-07-2012, 12:01 PM
better! three runner ups get 1 plat lol