PDA

View Full Version : Rarest Banner Ever

GucciBang
10-18-2020, 07:32 PM
does anyone remember where it came from?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201019/f646526e8418c9e1d53b20d54d10324d.jpg

Happilyanonymous
10-18-2020, 07:33 PM
Pretty dope.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
10-18-2020, 07:33 PM
2013 forum timed contest

Speed Demon banner

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

GucciBang
10-18-2020, 07:47 PM
found it

pintaca is the only person who has this bannerhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201019/db564528da8802c0f889c8562c0b58ed.jpg

Ilove_Poopoo
10-18-2020, 07:49 PM
found it

pintaca is the only person who has this bannerhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201019/db564528da8802c0f889c8562c0b58ed.jpgUm no, his design was used to reward the winners of the timed contest.

GucciBang
10-18-2020, 07:50 PM
Um no, his design was used to reward the winners of the timed contest.

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkSorry. I got it wrong

Ilove_Poopoo
10-18-2020, 07:55 PM
Sorry. I got it wrongIf I'm not mistaken, everyone in this list received the banner

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Espacetimestudios%2Ec om%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D101491&share_tid=101491&share_fid=24169&share_type=t&link_source=app

Ride AL
10-18-2020, 07:56 PM
Its from Speed demon contest :)

Faotblack
10-18-2020, 11:12 PM
I think the rarest banner is from the first valentine event. I cannot find it though.

omg_its_Amy
10-19-2020, 12:52 AM
I think the rarest banner is from the first valentine event. I cannot find it though.The pink endless love banner?

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 8 Pro mit Tapatalk

shakedrubin
10-19-2020, 03:33 AM
I think the rarest banner is from the first valentine event. I cannot find it though.Nuh it aint

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Faotblack
10-19-2020, 05:03 AM
Nuh it aint

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using TapatalkI don't know if it was from valentine or not, but it had a big pink heart on it.

Arachnophobik
10-19-2020, 05:40 AM
The rarest banner (I think, if I recall correctly) was from that one PvP tourney AL had, limited to only the winners of the finals if I recall (but don't take my word for it). Pretty sure @Zeus has one.

Edit: take it with a grain of salt, I've been out for years and my memory is about as useful as the ueue in queue

Overbear
10-19-2020, 06:02 AM
The rarest banner (I think, if I recall correctly) was from that one PvP tourney AL had, limited to only the winners of the finals if I recall (but don't take my word for it). Pretty sure @Zeus has one.

Edit: take it with a grain of salt, I've been out for years and my memory is about as useful as the ueue in queue

I think there was a silver version and a golden one. My guess is the silver one was for semi-finals contests, and golden for finals winners?

Arachnophobik
10-19-2020, 07:27 AM
I think there was a silver version and a golden one. My guess is the silver one was for semi-finals contests, and golden for finals winners?

Not sure, I've only ever seen the golden one :< But if so then I'm guessing maybe silver is for the ones that lost the finals, as the semifinal winners will then be propagated to finals.

That or maybe they gave golden to all participants in the finals regardless if they won or not, then silvers for the ones that only made it till semifinals, but I'm not so sure :<

GucciBang
10-19-2020, 11:51 AM

Edit: take it with a grain of salt, I've been out for years and my memory is about as useful as the ueue in queuenobody has a demon speed banner nowadays, that's why I called the rarest banner

Polosam
10-19-2020, 02:17 PM

Edit: take it with a grain of salt, I've been out for years and my memory is about as useful as the ueue in queueIgn hazard has one too

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 Lite μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

|Ares|
10-19-2020, 02:53 PM
Would be cool to have Speed Demon contest back. @.@

Ride AL
10-19-2020, 09:41 PM
Would be cool to have Speed Demon contest back. @.@

+1 for bringing back speed demon contest but to make it fair for all players no movement speed awakens are allowed :)

flashio
10-20-2020, 01:42 AM
Would be cool if they started to make forum events once again.
The tour of arlor was a good start, don't let it end there.

Zeus
10-20-2020, 03:07 PM

Yes, this is correct. The silver one was granted to those who fought in the finals (but did not win).

I believe, for the black/gold banner, there are 6 banners (3 for main team, 3 for the subs). Although, looks like in the End-Of-Summer Clash entry, I did not enter a third sub. So, there would be 5 banners for that one:

Team Name: Karma
Team Captain: Zeus
Team Member 1:
- Zeus
- Zeus
- Rogue
- Elondrian Warfare Bow of Potency, Blood Ruby of Shuyal, Mythic Armor, Mythic Helm, Wild Talisman of Potency
- Samael
Team Member 2:
- Jxmaa
- Hazard
- Warrior
- Maul of Ollerus, Mythic Armor, Mythic Helm, Archon of Potency, Wild Talisman
- Slag
Team Member 3:
- Arry
- Dirtynoob
- Nott
- Elondrian Rifle, Mythic Armor, Mythic Helm, Blood Ruby Ring, Wild Talisman
- Shady & Surge
Sub 1 (optional):
- Vepra
- Night
- Warrior
- Maul of Ollerus, Mythic Armor, Mythic Helm, Archon Potency, Elondrian Pendant
- Slag
Sub 2 (optional):
- Speedofsound
- Elondrian Warfare Recurve of Potency, Mythic Armor, Mythic Helm, Mythic Ring, Wild Talisman Potency
- Samael
Sub 3 (optional):

The runners up and those who got the banners were:

Team Name: Karma Forever
Team Captain: Shadi
Team Member 1:
- Forum Name: Shadikiller
- IGN : Shadiiiii
- Class : Warrior
- Equipped Gear: Maul of ollerus, Mythic armor and helmet,archon ring, talisman amulet
- Pet : slag/vixen
Team Member 2:
- Forum Name : Alitarose
- IGN : Alitarose
- Class: Rouge
- Equipped Gear : elondrian bow, mythic armor and helmet, mythic ring,fang
- Pet : Samael
Team Member 3:
- Forum Name : Musasun
- IGN : Musasun
- Class : Mage
- Equipped Gear: arcane staff,mythic armor and helmet, mythic ring and amulet
- Pet : gyrm
Sub 1
- Forum name: Afterfive
- IGN : Afterfive
- Class : warrior
- Equipped Gear: maul of ollerus/glaive, mythic armor and helmet, archon ring and sacred amulet of will
- Pet : shady and surge/slag
Sub 2
- Forum Name : Spell
- IGN: Lia
- Class Rogue
- Equipped Gear: elondrian mythic bow, mythic armor and helmet, mythic ring, wild talisman amulet
- Pet Samael
Sub 3
- Forum Name. : Puresai
- IGN: puresai
- Class mage
- Equipped Gear : elondrian mythic gun, mythic armor and helmet, mythic ring and amulet
- Pet slag

For the other banner that I have, Frozen Frontlines Tournament Banner (Gold Version), the teams and runner ups were:

Team Name: Karma
Team Captain: Night

Team Member 1:
- Zeus
- Zeus
- rogue
- Imbued Gem Mask of Brutality, Imbued Gem Suit of Potency, Mythic Daggers, mythic ring, mythic planar amulet
- Samael

Team Member 2:
- Volt
- Night
- Warrior
- mythic bonesaw lvl 41, Imbued Gem helm of assault, Imbued Gem Armor of assault, archon ring of Potency lvl 41, mythic planar amulet
- breeze

Team Member 3:
- Arry
- Arrypotta
- mage
- mythic elondrian Gun, Imbued brutality armor , Imbued brutality helm, mythic ring, mythic planar amulet
- shady and surge

Sub 1:
- Kostral
- Ruthien
- rogue
- Imbued Gem Mask of Brutality, Imbued Gem Suit of Potency, Mythic Daggers, mythic ring, mythic planar amulet
- Samael

Sub 2:
- khicho
- Centergy
- Warrior
- mythic bulwark lvl 41, Imbued Gem helm of assault, Imbued Gem Armor of assault, archon ring of Potency lvl 41, mythic planar amulet
- breeze

Sub 3:
- Spell
- Spell
- Mage
- mythic elondrian Gun, Imbued brutality armor , Imbued brutality helm, mythic ring, mythic planar amulet
- singe

And runner's up were:

Team: Pro Sneak
Captain: Yourmomcalled

Team Member 1
Conradev
Yourmomcalled
Sorcerer
Cracked Topper
Mythic Set
Bloody Ruby of Shuyal
Eerie Amulet of Assault
Mythic Gun (L41)
Brothers Whim (Doslocos)

Team Member 2
Xbadboyx
Badboy
Warrior
Mythic Set
Archon Ring of Potency
Wild Talisman of Will? (STR)
Cackling Bonesaw
Samael

Team Member 3
Raw
Raw
Rogue
Mythic Set
Archon Ring of Potency
Fang of Fenrir
Mythic Bow (L41)
Abaddon

Antispace
10-21-2020, 06:30 AM
I disagree, rarest banner should be one of the cupid clash banners right now.

Zeus
10-21-2020, 07:21 AM
I disagree, rarest banner should be one of the cupid clash banners right now.

This is correct, I don't think the Cupid Clash gold banner had any subs, just the main team. If I am not mistaken, the silver (second place) banner had 2 subs, so that would make the silver one a quantity of 5 whilst the Cupid Clash gold banner have a quantity of 3. It is a shame though that they gave that banner a heart, it didn't look anything like a tournament banner when it was released.