PDA

View Full Version : Asking for help!

Commanderkeen
03-24-2012, 12:33 PM
This is to all the people that own a Kindle Fire. I would like your help to keep my FAQs updated during the Kindle Fire exclusive. I'm running Android so I wont be there for the exclusive. I need help with screen shots and your general opion of the game, this includes pics of skill trees, the avatar screen, and anything you might find usefull. I would also like pics of the skills in use, and your opion on the skills. If you want to you can give a little summary of the game, what you like and what you dislike about the game.

Thanks~Keen

MrKrone
03-24-2012, 12:39 PM
I cant do the pics and stuff, but i may make a small review...
I recently rooted my kindle and installed cm9 (ics) and my kindle os backup has bugged out.
If i can find a rooted kindle os ROM, ill take screenies. I cant crop though.

Commanderkeen
03-24-2012, 12:58 PM
I cant do the pics and stuff, but i may make a small review...
I recently rooted my kindle and installed cm9 (ics) and my kindle os backup has bugged out.
If i can find a rooted kindle os ROM, ill take screenies. I cant crop though.

Thanks anything will help.

MrKrone
03-24-2012, 01:19 PM
Ok, so i just found three default kindle OS ROMS, all dont work. Guess im staying in cm9.
As for how to get the game, now, im not so sure i can. Ill report in at dl launch though.
Cya there!

ArtStar
03-24-2012, 02:22 PM
I would totally help out if I had a kindle lol, how exciting.

Vhigdo
03-25-2012, 10:31 PM
I hope I'm not out of line but I think your getting a little ahead of everything. Let the game come out first and see how they officially say how they are going to do it. Remember a couple weeks ago Sam said some vague information when everyone was getting heated up about Amazon's Kindle Fire exclusive:

Hey everyone,

I wanted to chime in regarding the 2 week Amazon exclusive for Dark Legends on the Kindle Fire that is mentioned in the Massively.com article. We know that you want to get Dark Legends as soon as they can. While I don’t have further details to release about exclusive periods, know that we always want to do right by our fans. We will give as many ways for you to get your hands on the game as we can.

Also, just to reiterate for those with iOS devices, Apple doesn't allow beta periods, exclusive access or any of that. So, our hands are tied on that front - if you're waiting for Dark Legends on iOS, it will be after any exclusive periods are over.

As others have surmised above, this is similar how Star Legends was available first via Verizon vcast.

It has been a couple weeks since we even learned of a vaguely stated Kindle Fire exclusive (5 websites said it was a Kindle fire exclusive... sure, but they were all unofficial reports from the same source; also the one website that actually cares about mobile games... droidgamers.com said it was just an Amazon app store exclusive nothing of Kindle Fire... androids can use the Amazon app store too) and from Sam's post it sounds like they are trying to do everything they can. So I guess I'm just saying you all should do everything in your power to not overreact on this games release until some permanent official data comes out :/

edit: I mis-stated that droidgamers was the only site directed at mobile gamers, there are 2 others :)

Commanderkeen
03-26-2012, 01:45 AM
How am I overreacting? I'm just asking help to keep my FAQs up to date. If I can get my hands on it while its during the Amazon Apps Store "exclusive" then I really don't need this thread and I'll ask a Mod to lock it. I'm just trying to keep my fellow DL patrons up to date on everything (for those who only have access to IOS and Chrome). I'm just getting the word out early so all the Kindle Fire users can keep us up to date that's if it will be a Kindle Fire exclusive.

ArtStar
03-26-2012, 01:52 AM
How am I overreacting? I'm just asking help to keep my FAQs up to date. If I can get my hands on it while its during the Amazon Apps Store "exclusive" then I really don't need this thread and I'll ask a Mod to lock it. I'm just trying to keep my fellow DL patrons up to date on everything (for those who only have access to IOS and Chrome). I'm just getting the word out early so all the Kindle Fire users can keep us up to date that's if it will be a Kindle Fire exclusive.

*pats back*
Dont worry papas, we know what you are trying to do.
Lol and it is a good idea. If kindle users are getting it first I want any details they can give me.

Ha ha I will ask Zero to take screen shots and post info on the Pwnie site for ya dont worry.
(Zero has a Kindle Fire)

Commanderkeen
03-26-2012, 02:04 AM
*pats back*
Dont worry papas, we know what you are trying to do.
Lol and it is a good idea. If kindle users are getting it first I want any details they can give me.

Ha ha I will ask Zero to take screen shots and post info on the Pwnie site for ya dont worry.
(Zero has a Kindle Fire)

Thanks Art I really gotta go on r site more offen haven't been there in a month I'm a bad Pwnie.

*Zero*
03-26-2012, 08:08 AM
Well i have a fire but its rooted. So its basically a Android and im still sure that androids could or can get the app the same time as kindle fire. Im not sure how all this is gonna go down it would be nice for a dev to clarify the situation.

Its kinda like the whole SL beta debacle, It was a Verizon Vcast exclusive but i know a few att and sprint users that was in that "exclusive ".

ArtStar
03-26-2012, 08:11 AM
Well i have a fire but its rooted. So its basically a Android and im still sure that androids could or can get the app the same time as kindle fire. Im not sure how all this is gonna go down it would be nice for a dev to clarify the situation.

Ha ha well just in case!
Cause yeah we havent really had verification.
I was hoping for it to be out already, curse the suspense.