PDA

View Full Version : In Pvp:

Cake
03-24-2012, 02:27 PM
In Pvp:
1. Make it so that the same person can't kill another person continuously in a row (So change it so that once you kill someone you have to wait for another person to kill them before you can)
2. Change the Level limits to 2 (+/−) instead of 5 (+/−). Whenever I play in a lvl 20 pvp game somehow level 30's show up because a lvl 25 joined and the level 30 always wins.
3. Mute someone who says "Noob"
4. Make it so that only 1 person can attack someone at a time
5. Take out orbs to make things fair
6. Take out barrels to make things fair
7. Make it so that the host cannot boot someone by himself, but instead make it a vote. For example lets say a level 30 joins the game, and everyone realizes he is not that good, but the host wanna boot him, then once he clicks boot a vote thing comes up and at least half of the people in the game should vote yes or no in order to boot a person.
8. Make it so that mage's buffs can only buff themselves and not anyone else(To make it fair)

Im done with my list of idea's for now

Happy Hunting :D

Late
03-24-2012, 02:29 PM
If u read the map description it says 3v3 ffa theres a thread for this

Elyseon
03-24-2012, 04:47 PM
People have complained foever about this its not gonna change, the lvl of a game is based off of the host, not the highest level there, so if u were pvping as a 20 and a 30 joined it was a 25 game, no exceptions

Change ur one rule to: Mute anyone who cares about getting called a noob

Cake
03-24-2012, 05:46 PM
I have a new rule
Mute anyone who is a Prick and think its ok hurting other people's feelings for their enjoyment