PDA

View Full Version : Reward for 1024 Treasure Box

patnwk
08-08-2010, 12:08 AM
Anyone know what's the rewards for 1024 treasure box in Balefort Castle?

Iambirdman
08-08-2010, 12:11 AM
I think you choose between 2 crappy greens and 1 white if I am not wrong

Cascade
08-08-2010, 12:15 AM
Wow total fail should atlest be a pink.

Iambirdman
08-08-2010, 12:20 AM

Yeah I think the devs are interested in changing the reward to some nice pinks, that's why I won't fully complete the mission before that:)

KingFu
08-08-2010, 12:21 AM

Remember it's a very low level quest, and people like crazy for bale fort pinks. Wish I hadn't sold mine. If quests gave out pinks like that, everyone would walk around with it and it wouldn't have value, and a pink without value might as wll be a green or a purple. ;)

Cascade
08-08-2010, 12:22 AM
Dude atlest give the super hard quests pinks...

Iambirdman
08-08-2010, 12:24 AM
Remember it's a very low level quest, and people like crazy for bale fort pinks. Wish I hadn't sold mine. If quests gave out pinks like that, everyone would walk around with it and it wouldn't have value, and a pink without value might as wll be a green or a purple. ;)

Well maybe come up with new pinks!!

KingFu
08-08-2010, 12:31 AM
Well maybe come up with new pinks!!

I would enjoy exclusive pinks only available through certain quests, but I wouldn't be surprised if that's gonna pop up in the future.

KingFu
08-08-2010, 12:33 AM
Dude atlest give the super hard quests pinks...

Remembere they will probably have harder quests in the future. These are still for the low level maps

Sorry fir doubler posting. Copying this websites small text can be difficult on iPod/ipad

Cascade
08-08-2010, 12:40 AM
Yeah I would definitely like to see exclusive pinks for certain quests...So people now that you completed that certain quest.

Jstizar
08-08-2010, 01:39 AM
Exclusive pinks for certain quests really wouldn't solve the problem of pinks becoming common. These quests may be enduring and arduous but if the reward was great enough, like a nice new rare pink, many more people would put in the effort and do the quest and get that pink. Making that pink not so special anymore. I know I haven't done many of the quests just because there is little to no worth while reward for doing them.

Iambirdman
08-08-2010, 02:44 AM
Exclusive pinks for certain quests really wouldn't solve the problem of pinks becoming common. These quests may be enduring and arduous but if the reward was great enough, like a nice new rare pink, many more people would put in the effort and do the quest and get that pink. Making that pink not so special anymore. I know I haven't done many of the quests just because there is little to no worth while reward for doing them.

Don't worry threre are tons of people that would rather pay than spend hours on a long quest:)
Trust me, I know!!

patnwk
08-08-2010, 02:47 AM
The 256 treasure boxes quest already make me extausted last night XD. If the treasure is not impressive, it is very difficult or me to accomplish it. And I think new player may already go over lv lv21 without finished this quest.