PDA

View Full Version : Please add Heroic Grimm on Halloween

Abjected
10-20-2020, 03:36 PM
Even it's plat store, pet got extremely rare nowadays, plus they hoarded it well. I hope you could add hehe :) ty

Sent from my vivo 1906 using Tapatalk

GucciBang
10-20-2020, 03:41 PM
just wait 31 oct bro lol

Cinco
10-20-2020, 04:02 PM
The pet may indeed be rare... but so far as I know, nobody wants it. It got trashed really hard when it came out - so I wouldn't expect to see it return.

If I am wrong, please do let me know! It's not particularly difficult to slap this dude's chilly undead egg in the Store :-)

Zeus
10-20-2020, 04:05 PM
The pet may indeed be rare... but so far as I know, nobody wants it. It got trashed really hard when it came out - so I wouldn't expect to see it return.

If I am wrong, please do let me know! It's not particularly difficult to slap this dude's chilly undead egg in the Store :-)

The reason I think people want it is due to the passive and the way it attacks. A similar pet would be Obsidyas, but it only attacks one target at a time. It would be cool to release a similar style AOE passive arcanite or heroic pet.

picklewickles
10-20-2020, 04:09 PM

If I am wrong, please do let me know! It's not particularly difficult to slap this dude's chilly undead egg in the Store :-)i really like the look of the pet and its green effect, please bring it back so it becomes a bit more affordable

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Naaabmage
10-20-2020, 04:20 PM
Add it please I need heroic grimm lol

IAmYummytea
10-20-2020, 04:27 PM

If I am wrong, please do let me know! It's not particularly difficult to slap this dude's chilly undead egg in the Store :-)H grimm is op base pet and looks dam cool. Please bring it back [emoji1665]

Sent from my vivo 1817 using Tapatalk

Blood Lover
10-20-2020, 04:42 PM
+1!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Tackled
10-20-2020, 04:49 PM
Heroic grimms pet base is not op for anyone who does not have it, literally bought for its cosmetics. But to make some mula release it again >.>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dualray
10-20-2020, 04:59 PM
I would buy it from plat store if we have it for the event plat sale

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Spooked
10-20-2020, 05:05 PM
Trashed? Its probably the rarity.
It was 60m a while ago which is pretty hefty sum for a pet with only looks and no good stats.
Regardless its a pet thats high in demand so i would also like to see it return.
Maybe add it as a very rare drop from paracelsus or boogie to make it more affordable and increase popularity since there will be a bigger supply in contrary to the 3 eggs when it came out.

Tackled
10-20-2020, 05:06 PM
It was 60m a while ago which is pretty hefty sum for a pet with only looks and no good stats.
Regardless its a pet thats high in demand so i would also like to see it return.
Maybe add it as a very rare drop from paracelsus or boogie to make it more affordable and increase popularity since there will be a bigger supply in contrary to the 3 eggs when it came out.

Let’s keep it rare. No drops only plat, there are already some coming from tour of arlor

Perceval
10-20-2020, 06:00 PM
The reason I think people want it is due to the passive and the way it attacks. A similar pet would be Obsidyas, but it only attacks one target at a time. It would be cool to release a similar style AOE passive arcanite or heroic pet.

Or just the green glowing circle? Lol

Paramita
10-20-2020, 08:48 PM
+1 bring it back please. :)

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

will0
10-20-2020, 09:56 PM
Guen and other heroic pets have the same aura glowing green circle slight aesthetic difference no big deal heroic grimm

Abjected
10-21-2020, 03:51 AM

If I am wrong, please do let me know! It's not particularly difficult to slap this dude's chilly undead egg in the Store :-)Most of players right now looking of it :3,because of rarity and looks. Even as me as h sam user, i'm still looking forward for it. and i'm sure this pet on halloween store would get banish quickly as i said we need more of those pet in the game! xD even me would like buy from store, hoping can add
- <3

flashio
10-21-2020, 04:48 AM

+1 to make it as a very rare drop for para/boogie, it could be just as hero Sam when it was lootable on temple, it didn't lose its rarity but was still available for everyone so why not

Skolking
10-21-2020, 05:05 AM

When it came it people hated it until we found out the passive was so coooool(in carmens voice)

Are we going to get another gem like para?

Aeot
10-21-2020, 05:08 AM
Or just the green glowing circle? LolIf it's too common then nobody will want it.

Spooked
10-21-2020, 06:12 AM
Let’s keep it rare. No drops only plat, there are already some coming from tour of arlor

It can be rare and still have a drop chance in the event, not sure what you mean.

Avaree
10-21-2020, 06:46 AM

+2
#bringbackHgrimm

Savitar
10-21-2020, 07:00 AM
-1 very unnecessary to bring it back

Enviado de meu SM-J320M usando o Tapatalk

Gaprisha
10-21-2020, 07:19 AM

Whos that nobody...last year H grimm was brought back due to popular demand ;)

Tho Id prefer if we get a brand new pet tbh.

Epw
10-21-2020, 08:11 AM
Whos that nobody...last year H grimm was brought back due to popular demand ;)

Tho Id prefer if we get a brand new pet tbh.

Agreed, id rather see a new (halloween themed) pet, like: a skeleton / witch / zombie...

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

firebelt & crystalkiller
10-21-2020, 10:19 AM
interms of looks imo its #1 .. the cost makes it more desirable and cool

Tackled
10-21-2020, 10:35 AM

If you are going to bring this pet back, please keep it in the store for 1750 plat only like old times, the other suggestions of it dropping from a boss AFTER the fact rem is giving many of them out to tour of arlor winners for free, is complete nonsense. Keep this pet rare with limited quantities [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swoutttt
10-22-2020, 10:31 PM

Lol.........