PDA

View Full Version : Ranked Honor Queue RDY state should have push notification + sound on AL

Zeus
10-20-2020, 06:28 PM
A lot of us AFK or spend time in normal honor pvp until we get a ready notification. We should have the option to have a dedicated sound toggle and notification for when the queue enters READY state. Additionally, a push notification to the application (for mobile players) would also be nice.

This way, if you wanted...you could queue AFK and then login when you get a notification for a match. You could extend acceptance time for 3 minutes to account for this as well.

Perceval
10-21-2020, 01:34 AM
Not really a general discussion. Just something you want.

Belongs in the suggestions section

Antispace
10-21-2020, 06:28 AM
I +1 this I usually have AL opened in the background on PC this would be really useful

Overbear
10-21-2020, 06:55 AM
Not really a general discussion. Just something you want.

Belongs in the suggestions section

This forum is really the only way we can get attention on something, and did you not read the very first line, "A lot of us AFK or spend time in normal honor pvp until we get a ready notification."... He's not lying, anyone who does pvp would know that it isn't just something he wants.

Scll
10-21-2020, 07:10 AM
+1
//11chars

Zeus
10-21-2020, 07:16 AM
This forum is really the only way we can get attention on something, and did you not read the very first line, "A lot of us AFK or spend time in normal honor pvp until we get a ready notification."... He's not lying, anyone who does pvp would know that it isn't just something he wants.

Agreed. I suggested this so that activity improves and we don't accidentally miss a READY notification after waiting for hours.