PDA

View Full Version : Do I need to clear out entire level when I've already completed the quest?

beastwork
03-24-2012, 07:45 PM
Hello folks,

My girlfriend got me hooked on RPGs and then I found this little beauty :D

Couple questions:

1. Is it necessary to clear all bad guys in a level if I've already achieved the goal for my quest? I would rather not leave my teammates hanging and finish the job, but is it necessary?

2. When you finish clearing all bad guys from a level you are presented the option to "go to next level" or "return to town". Is there any benefit to going to the next level? Or is the game simply about finishing all the quests?

I just want to make sure I'm not missing out on important aspects of gameplay.

Thanks folks

phrosts
03-24-2012, 07:48 PM
1. Your not required to complete the level but im sure its respected.

2. I have no idea as i am somewhat new myself

Late
03-24-2012, 07:55 PM
It's up to u

MrKrone
03-24-2012, 07:57 PM
Each 'zone' has I think about five levels, or, 'mini-zones' within the primary zone.
For example: Forest haven. It is the first town/zone. Step into the magic blue portal and you'll be whisked away to forest havens first level. Clicking next level will advance you to the second level, and keep you with your party. Beat second level? Click next level and your then on the third level.

And so on and so forth.

beastwork
03-24-2012, 09:01 PM
So what happens if i work through all the levels of a zone? increasing difficulty? higher xp rewards as I continue through levels? are the zones tracked? sorry for all the questions. this is my very first MMO experience.

Windwaiker
03-24-2012, 09:12 PM
Each subsequent level has harder bosses and typically better bosses = better drops? You'll notice this more in later levels.

Also each level can have different monsters, which you might need to kill for quests.

You don't have to complete the level, you can leave anytime by going to your map.