PDA

View Full Version : Halloween vanity suggestion.

Snowman Is here
10-21-2020, 03:57 PM
Ive noticed a trend of helmet vanity hairstyles and apparently faces now being introduced more with different events, my question is why?

Is it really worth taking up the helmet vanity slot for things like:

A beard/haircut

Different color eyeballs

Imo, it’s better just to add them into character customization vendors for a limited time, similar to the vampire face that was released during Halloween event a few years ago. Doing so gives players a wider range of customizability as well as a way to sell 20 Platinum faces/hairstyles.

Skullaegis
10-21-2020, 04:33 PM
I like it the way it is.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Fyrce
10-21-2020, 04:48 PM
It's fine. Don't wear it if you don't like it. Plenty of other options to choose from. Plenty of other options in the pipeline.

Snowman Is here
10-21-2020, 06:46 PM
It's fine. Don't wear it if you don't like it. Plenty of other options to choose from. Plenty of other options in the pipeline.

I didn’t say the items are bad, but hairstyles and eye colors belong in the character customization, I’d prefer wearing an actual vanity helmet while also having the option to wear the new hairstyles and faces along with it. This will only further customizability, if you prefer the presets you can still choose to wear it as is.

Arachnophobik
10-22-2020, 01:06 AM
It's fine for me as well, then again I mostly don't wear a helm.

What bugs me is how some of em change my entire face instead of just adding a mask/beard. I'd like to keep both of my eyes thank you.

Snowman Is here
10-22-2020, 10:44 AM
It’s “fine” but it can be better. It uses a vanity slot, why should players choose between having a different face or having a different hairstyle when they’re just different character customizations, not hats/helmets.

I myself want to wear these new customizations while also wearing some of the actual vanity hats/helmets that don’t interfere with each other, I don’t see the issue with that but if someone does please share the reason.