PDA

View Full Version : Halloween 2020 Event Guide

Cinco
10-21-2020, 04:12 PM
POCKET LEGENDS
HALLOWEEN 2020
The Expanded Classic Halloween Adventure returns to Alterra!

HIGHLIGHTS
This is an individual Player leaderboard event with Tiers and Rank Rewards!
+ Grind Smack O'Lantern's Castle and the Haunted Castle for Event Points and Loot +
+ Collect Halloween Event Tokens to purchase Account-bound Vanity Armor Set and Weapons +
+ Top 50 Ranks get the new "Space Invader" Gray Alien-themed Vanity Set +
+ Top 10 Ranks get the "Space Invader" Set, Halloween Gladiator Shield, the "Molten Mega-Pumpkin" banner, and the 'MONSTER'; Title +
+ Unlock Bronze, Silver or Gold Tier to access the Victory Vendor at the end of the event +

For two (2) days, starting on November 5th, Bronze, Silver, and Gold Tier winners can purchase the new "Fire Angel" Set, the "Lazer Gazer" and "Freezer Geezer" Vanity Helmets (and more)!

TIMING
Event is scheduled to begin at 1:30PM Central US time on October 22nd
and is expected to run until November 5th with a 2-Day Cooldown

New Feature:
+ Crate Keys! An alternative to Platinum (for opening locked crates) to help even the playing-field for non-Platinum users. A trade-friendly kit containing this new premium currency can be purchased from the 'Lingering Stink' that Krud Stinkler leaves behind in Smack O'Lantern's Castle. Example usage: if a locked crate required 5 Platinum to open, it now requires either 5 Platinum or 5 Crate Keys. You can see your Crate Key count in the Satchel (maximum of 10K Crate Keys per character).

New Item Type:
+ The Banner! Standing proud above the Pocket Legend, a new mark of distinction: the event banner, designed in the fashion of medieval battle campaign standards.
226261 226280
Above Left: 2020 Halloween banner (available to Gold Tier). Above Right: Molten Mega-Pumpkin banner (awarded to Top 10 Ranks).

HALLOWEEN EVENT GUIDE:

GETTING STARTED
+ Talk to "Zumbo" in Forest Haven Towne to get started. He has a quest for you to find "Halloween Hal."
+ Get your free "Greedy Hero" costume by completing the introductory Quest. Wear your new costume (or grab a fresh one from the Store) to complete Hal's costume-oriented quest.
+ Wear your costume(s) around town every day of the event for Trick-or-Treating!
+ Do a favor for Hal and help Farmer MacDuffy cope with the strange happenings in his punkin' patch!
+ Kick down the doors of Smack O'Lantern's castle and put the evil beast to shame for his shenanigans!

COLLECTING REWARDS
+ Earn Event Points by defeating Skeletons in Smack O'Lantern's Castle and by smashing Tombstones in the Haunted Castle!
+ Open treasure chests in the Haunted Castle for a chance to loot gold, tokens, equipment, and the new 'Skeletonized Adventurer' set (with separate 'skeleton' helmet and body).
+ Trade "Phantom" Halloween Event Tokens fo 'Van Damme' for vanity item sets and weapons.
+ Earn enough points to reach a Victory Tier and access the event vendor for two days (starting on November 5th).

GOLD TIER
500,000 Points
SILVER TIER
150,000 Points
BRONZE TIER
75,000 Points

VICTORY TIER VENDORS
BRONZE and SILVER Tier Vendor items include:
+ Mythical Level 110 Equipment
+ The Lazer Gazer Vanity Goggles
+ The Freezer Geezer Vanity Goggles
+ The Fire Angel Vanity Armor Set

GOLD Tier Vendor includes all of the above plus:
+ The Pumpkin Banner - the first 'banner' item to be made available in Alterra

POWER PETS and VANITY SETS
Bonuses only apply in PVE / Towne settings
+ "Roger" the fiery skull from the Underworld - gives you: +30 STR, DEX, INT, +1500 Damage, +1500 Armor and +1500 Health.

+ "ATX-50" the Space Invaders' Lander - gives you: +50 STR, DEX, INT, +25% Gold Loot. Chance for "Alien Force Field" Proc that gives you +3000 Damage and 3X Movement speed (does not stack with Elixirs) for 5 Seconds in PVE.

+ "Space Invader Set" - wear four (4) pieces of the Space Invader Set (helmet, armor, weapon, shield, ATX-50 Pet) to summon the "Alien Invasion" buff: +50 STR, DEX, INT, 3X Movement speed (does not stack), +5000 Damage, +5000 Armor, and +5000 Health!

+ "Fire Angel Set" - wear Fire Angel helmet and armor with 'Roger' the fiery skull for 3X Movement speed (does not stack), and +30% Bonus Gold Loot!

+ "Frankenstein Set" - wear both Frankenstein vanity pieces to get +3000 Damage, +3000 Health, +3000 Armor, +30% Gold Loot and 3X Movement speed (does not stack).

+ "Wolfman Set" - wear both Wolfman vanity pieces to summon a 'midnight moon' aura that gives +60 STR, DEX, INT, 3X Movement speed (not stacking) and +6000 Damage!

LOOT DROPS

+ Smack O'Lantern drops gold, event tokens, the locked 'Warlock Castle Crate,' and XP for those under 110.
+ Krud Stinkler drops white bone and platinum skeleton vanities, class-specific 'Surgeon' gown vanity armors, endgame equipment, and trade-friendly 'Roger' the fiery skull pet. Note: the Krud Hunter Elixir (purchased from the event vendor) is required for Krud Stinkler to spawn in Smack O'Lantern's Castle.
+ Skeleton minions drop event tokens and XP (for those under 110).
+ Treasure chests in the Haunted castle have a chance to drop 'Surgeon' mask vanity helmets, XP, and XP Kits, trade-friendly ATX-50 UFO pet, Elite Twink weapons and armor, gold bags, event tokens, and metallic Black and Gold skeleton vanity items.
+ The "Warlock's Castle Crate" has a chance to drop the bloody 'Mad Doctor' vanity gown and mask, a trade-friendly ATX-50 UFO pet, Space Invader vanity shield, 'Probe' vanity weapon, and 'Ray Gun' vanity weapon, Elixir Kits, Realm Keys, Makeup Kits, and Pure-Stat Weapons.

226281 226282

Check your Avatar page for your Event Score. Check the Leaderboard to see how you stack up against the spooky competition!

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN, LEGENDS!

3pc
10-21-2020, 04:19 PM
Very nice indeed i love all the creativity. Thanks for makings sets for low levels so now they have a chance to grind and earn stat related pets/sets. One suggestion from me is adding more inventory slots finally? 500 does not seem like a lot anymore with all these new vanitys coming in. The point system may be a bit high but we’ll see the scoring system as we play.. should be interesting thanks!

holdmytalons
10-21-2020, 04:20 PM
No tickets for this event please

dmt
10-21-2020, 04:22 PM
[emoji3060][emoji3060][emoji3060]

Golem
10-21-2020, 04:28 PM
You forgot to add Ewt vanity weapon...

Golem
10-21-2020, 04:33 PM
Top10 Ranks get the "Space Invader" Set, Halloween Gladiator Shield, and new 'MONSTER'; Title +
So only thing in top 10 what others cant get is title am i right?

Getdoxed
10-21-2020, 04:38 PM
You forgot to add Ewt vanity weapon...Will you shut up about making old items into vanities? Jesus, there's no pleasing you people.

Endpoints
10-21-2020, 05:04 PM
Hopefully the event pts per run for the two maps are balanced/equal. Unlike last year's event which the Smack O'Lantern's Castle rewards bigger pts than the Haunted Castle.

Miridor
10-21-2020, 05:08 PM
I looooooooveeeee it!!!! It's one of the best badge of new items so far!!! Hope grinding isn't so hard so it would be impossible to get good stuff but thank you Cinco and devs!! Love y'all!

Enviado desde mi Mi A2 Lite mediante Tapatalk

Hjable
10-21-2020, 05:14 PM
Gold and bronze tier unlock something but what about silver
Ops never mind maybe they unlock the same thing.

Does ray gone has proc effect?

Could we see the elite twink items.

And since I think there already 2pc set that give better bonus then this new fire set so can it get like 6x speed when equip with like the fiery scyth vanity or that lava axe from last event. So it good in its own way. Not sure what any one need that kinda speed for but still just a thought

Could the two create drop different color space ship (like recolor one and copy and paste in box) I think it’ll make the box’s even more unique and add opening create replay value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkcan

Jesusz
10-21-2020, 05:42 PM
wow proc buff??! that's sounds awesome, I like the alien set too nice update!

Hjable
10-21-2020, 05:52 PM
Very nice indeed i love all the creativity. Thanks for makings sets for low levels so now they have a chance to grind and earn stat related pets/sets. One suggestion from me is adding more inventory slots finally? 500 does not seem like a lot anymore with all these new vanitys coming in. The point system may be a bit high but we’ll see the scoring system as we play.. should be interesting thanks!

Yeah with all the new item we really do need more space

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

holdmytalons
10-21-2020, 05:56 PM
You forgot to add Ewt vanity weapon...Maybe just get good at merching and buy ur own ewt quit crying

Cashmoneybaby
10-21-2020, 06:01 PM
Looks great! :)

Miridor
10-21-2020, 06:26 PM
Are the keys gonna be useful to open make up kits or we still need plats for it?

3pc
10-21-2020, 07:30 PM
Can we also fix the gold farming zones back to 1 shots? Its very irritating to have to shoot a chest 3-4 times in a bronze map. We wont get a gold event for a long time please revert it back..

holdmytalons
10-21-2020, 07:48 PM
Can we also fix the gold farming zones back to 1 shots? Its very irritating to have to shoot a chest 3-4 times in a bronze map. We wont get a gold event for a long time please revert it back..How about we just delete em and quit ruining the economy smh

3pc
10-21-2020, 09:04 PM
How about we just delete em and quit ruining the economy smh

They give enchanting discounts... so i dont think that’s very wise. Both the frank-stein and werewolf are cool but is there something that is both mage and bird related? Perhaps a actual green goblin witch costume and a scarecrow costume would be cool.

Flambladom
10-21-2020, 09:07 PM
Cinco, this ain’t it (saying when everyone comes back and realizes) These new vanity’s aren’t bringing much hype because we’d rather have old vanity return..... inevitably by end of event these just the 5 plat costumes already in the store with a different look. They can hate but we need BD back by the end of 2021^^^^

Twiinks
10-21-2020, 09:57 PM
Cinco, this ain’t it (saying when everyone comes back and realizes) These new vanity’s aren’t bringing much hype because we’d rather have old vanity return..... inevitably by end of event these just the 5 plat costumes already in the store with a different look. They can hate but we need BD back by the end of 2021^^^^

Julandaoman
10-21-2020, 10:07 PM
What game is this?

holdmytalons
10-21-2020, 10:15 PM
What game is this?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkPocket legends 100x better than al dl sl

Devaux
10-21-2020, 10:51 PM
Cinco you are so loco!!!!!!!!!!1!1!11!!

Flambladom
10-21-2020, 11:00 PM

Preferably 2020 but giving you till end of 2021

plpr
10-21-2020, 11:20 PM
I miss being able to get online for a holiday update and enjoying them it. Now it’s a headache trying to enjoy them. Holidays and leaderboard events should never mix. It ruins the holiday to me. I want to get on and get some costumes or kill a boss for a vanity weapon. Not grind for 24 hours in game just to have to buy them from a vendor. Stop mixing holidays and leaderboard events. Make special times of the year feel fun, not like a chore.

XghostzX
10-21-2020, 11:38 PM
Awesome! I'm looking forward to it. Happy Halloween 'erebody :)

holdmytalons
10-21-2020, 11:39 PM
I miss being able to get online for a holiday update and enjoying them it. Now it’s a headache trying to enjoy them. Holidays and leaderboard events should never mix. It ruins the holiday to me. I want to get on and get some costumes or kill a boss for a vanity weapon. Not grind for 24 hours in game just to have to buy them from a vendor. Stop mixing holidays and leaderboard events. Make special times of the year feel fun, not like a chore.100% true. .

3pc
10-22-2020, 01:06 AM
I miss being able to get online for a holiday update and enjoying them it. Now it’s a headache trying to enjoy them. Holidays and leaderboard events should never mix. It ruins the holiday to me. I want to get on and get some costumes or kill a boss for a vanity weapon. Not grind for 24 hours in game just to have to buy them from a vendor. Stop mixing holidays and leaderboard events. Make special times of the year feel fun, not like a chore.

It does become a hassle when u got stuff to do and the ranking tiers be so high..

RushalotPL
10-22-2020, 02:24 AM
“Woooo! Yeah, baby! That’s what I’ve been waiting for. That’s what it’s all about!”

Vapourised
10-22-2020, 08:03 AM
Dear Golem/no. 1 troll,

I got a spare ewt if u want. It is green though and it glows.
And I also got free BD armour recipe if u want. It costed me 1 gold but u want it so badly I guess i got no choice.
What's ur IGN? Let me know when u can come online.

Yw :D

Sincerely
Vap

Golem
10-22-2020, 09:11 AM
Add Banner for top 25..

Flambladom
10-22-2020, 09:15 AM

Facts after a couple hours or days of event, everyone going to come back to forums complaining(after calling event amazing). Cinco need to do a pre-release and take opinions or he just releasing for desperate plat buyers

Cinco
10-22-2020, 09:20 AM
Preferably 2020 but giving you till end of 2021

It's not coming back.

Cinco
10-22-2020, 09:21 AM
Add Banner for top 25..

There's a special banner for Top 10. OP has been updated with the info ;-)

Golem
10-22-2020, 10:12 AM

Can you atleast add title for top 25 too?

Imcryingforu
10-22-2020, 10:13 AM
Star legends

Hardrush
10-22-2020, 11:45 AM
XP dropp avaliable?

Enviado de meu Moto G (4) usando o Tapatalk

3pc
10-22-2020, 01:47 PM
Can we adjust the halloween manor map? Its split up and divided to much. Also none of the vanitys are proportional to each class.

holdmytalons
10-22-2020, 01:54 PM
Not enough xp dropping

Hjable
10-22-2020, 02:22 PM
Map confusing chase down missing mobs some troll kill boss as soon as it get like 10 enemies left. What’s the point of making a event if like 75 percent of players don’t even know how to host a match. I can join a game but how do we host

Like my friends when I ask them there like trying to figure that out
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201022/d9460f0b1aaf9092c9423d7f19a7d776.jpg
How can I find gold farming map and deadly Druid map but not current event. I’m sorry I don’t see any humor and maki it differcult to find out how to do event. Current event I give 5 stars down only positive thing if I was able to find plat vendor

I mean u have like extremely visual porters and maps access u use in the past but this is sillyhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201022/d2f13a70890ee476d7c55215a21ab35f.jpg
Oh well I got what I wanted :) I’ll get franky when I get more plats.

How to host secret holloween event— go to legendary event there a arrow at the bottom click to the right and u will see some skulls click on one. (Current event should be visible)https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201022/801f06df260f6056c8f5f82e3712e036.jpg
Remeber to click gold arrow to left cause it will be blank at first

3pc
10-22-2020, 03:07 PM
Overall event seems pretty nice point wise but tokens may need a slight buff considering how expensive most the things in vendor are.. is it possible to let the tokens go into inventory automatically instead of using the elix?

CitronJuice
10-22-2020, 03:13 PM
Never seen such a **** event. Pure money making. Why can low lvls buy elexier but cant even solo the spawning boss. Good Job Cinco enjoy making more and more money and enjoy how people will quit this trash money machine called pocket legends.

Axals
10-22-2020, 03:30 PM
I think you should definitely buff token drop

ImRandy
10-22-2020, 03:35 PM
Event score for haunted castle is to low ... can’t compete on LB doing haunted castle

Hjable
10-22-2020, 03:53 PM
How do we by event exlir I do not see it in plat store
I hate to say this but this event is poorly executed!! I’m glad they added drops to create a lot of rewards for just playing but on the plat side (for people who wanna just hop on spend plats and hop off) everthing so confusing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201022/1f09e876ed881b26ab1fb0956d82d2ea.jpg
If u wanna buy Krud event exlir talk to Vincenzo guy at the start of the event -don’t waste your time checking plat store I didn’t find any thing-

Jesusz
10-22-2020, 04:18 PM
I believe you can purchase them from npc in forest haven click the halloween npc 1st -> buy items -> scroll to bottom

Jesusz
10-22-2020, 04:21 PM
If u wanna buy Krud event exlir talk to Vincenzo guy at the start of the event -don’t waste your time checking plat store I didn’t find any thing-

which one you mean the setting plat store?

Cqrd
10-22-2020, 05:17 PM
L these new vanity drops being class bound is just not it. imagine getting a drop and not being able to wear, why are they even class bound?!?

Flambladom
10-22-2020, 05:23 PM
Never seen such a **** event. Pure money making. Why can low lvls buy elexier but cant even solo the spawning boss. Good Job Cinco enjoy making more and more money and enjoy how people will quit this trash money machine called pocket legends.

Agreed. It’s like this every event now.

Hjable
10-22-2020, 07:04 PM
I really like the that quest event we’re we are being chase. I figured out how to stun him. That actually really cool but it could have been even better if it was stright out hide and seek. So like a group of us hide and the monsters tries to find us. And we should still be able to stun him but he is gonna need to gain some powers like summon eyes to scout us or minions that slows us. And maybe he become faster each wave but also or maybe we could have some kinda task to complete

Actually if we had to throw pumpkins at him to get him to chase us around so someone else had to repair the death cannon then we had to load the cannon and destroy him that would have been cool too

Hjable
10-22-2020, 07:17 PM
which one you mean the setting plat store?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201023/f23532bf44900e5a73d2b4ac5ac9e92a.jpg
I was looking for holloween hunter exlir that let minion summon krud. Kill krud and he most the time summon a portal shop that u calico on that sells hemi weapons, qtr weapon, and crate keys!!!

Guys and it’s worth opening cheats in the map now because some are loaded with good stuff!!

_Reunited_
10-22-2020, 07:49 PM
Xp requirement hasn't been lowered from what I can see

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Endpoints
10-22-2020, 10:19 PM

Hello Cinco, could you please buff the pts in Haunted Castle becasuse based on an event NPC one run on the Haunted Castle gives 1500pts while at Halloween Manor it gives 100pts.
But after running multiple times, Halloween Manor gives 950pts per run which makes it 3x better compared to Haunted Castle based on pts accumulation over time.

3pc
10-22-2020, 10:41 PM
Haunted castle definitely needs to be adjusted its not fun to get into at all? With the super slow speed you enjoy like 4 runs then its a whole hassle.

Hardrush
10-23-2020, 08:17 AM
Haunted castle definitely needs to be adjusted its not fun to get into at all? With the super slow speed you enjoy like 4 runs then its a whole hassle.Fr

Flambladom
10-23-2020, 09:10 AM
It's not coming back.

Shut it down.... relaunch the event next week. At the end of the day it’s a business, confused on why you don’t want to double your profit margins and return some actual good vanity.

Dolloway
10-23-2020, 09:41 AM
Haunted Castle points need to be a adjusted. Right now, it's considerably worse than running Haunted Manor. Haunted Manor runs are fast due to speed buffs, while Haunted Castle is slow due to speed buffs not working.

Cinco
10-23-2020, 09:59 AM
Haunted Castle points need to be a adjusted. Right now, it's considerably worse than running Haunted Manor. Haunted Manor runs are fast due to speed buffs, while Haunted Castle is slow due to speed buffs not working.

Sounds reasonable to me. Easy to make it 2X the current points payout (resulting in up to 3K per run)... but considering how quickly folks can run the Manor, it may need to be even higher. Lemme know your thoughts as we'll be digging into this in a few minutes ;-)

Sheugokin
10-23-2020, 09:59 AM
Shut it down.... relaunch the event next week. At the end of the day it’s a business, confused on why you don’t want to double your profit margins and return some actual good vanity.

I usually don't post anymore on forums, but Flam please, in the future, consider your word choice and your tone. I can tell from the vanities that Cinco and his team poured in many hours to create these vanities. You can see that the designs were original and not a recoloring of previous vanities. The chainsaw has a moving chain. The UFO is detailed. Therefore, simply not getting what you want makes you sound like a petulant child, especially when you have worded your complaint as you have and when you consider Cinco's large efforts for unique content. "Shut it down" you say. "Actual good vanity" you say. "Double your profit margins" you say. As I read and reread those statements, I am infuriated for Cinco and his team. Have some decency and gratefulness.

Edit: Additional thoughts

Endpoints
10-23-2020, 10:39 AM
Sounds reasonable to me. Easy to make it 2X the current points payout (resulting in up to 3K per run)... but considering how quickly folks can run the Manor, it may need to be even higher. Lemme know your thoughts as we'll be digging into this in a few minutes ;-)

It usually takes me around 3mins for 1 run in Haunted Castle
And around 40secs on Halloween Manor for a run with a group
1 run on Halloween Manor gives 950pts and that is without Golden skeleton and Krud

Dolloway
10-23-2020, 10:41 AM

I have a meeting soon so I wasn't able to extensively compare the two maps, but from what I see 3k points would be a far more reasonable amount, but still not as much as Manor. I would personally opt for 4200 points or so based on the time it takes to complete Castle compared to Manor.

Cinco
10-23-2020, 10:58 AM
I think I've found a happy medium and will be publishing the change shortly.

Thanks for all the great feedback! :-)

Naldotrex
10-23-2020, 06:01 PM
Can you add the Grey alien set to the vendor at the end of the event purchasable only with platinum?

holdmytalons
10-23-2020, 06:42 PM

Thanks for all the great feedback! :-)Can we get more xp orbs

holdmytalons
10-23-2020, 06:46 PM
I usually don't post anymore on forums, but Flam please, in the future, consider your word choice and your tone. I can tell from the vanities that Cinco and his team poured in many hours to create these vanities. You can see that the designs were original and not a recoloring of previous vanities. The chainsaw has a moving chain. The UFO is detailed. Therefore, simply not getting what you want makes you sound like a petulant child, especially when you have worded your complaint as you have and when you consider Cinco's large efforts for unique content. "Shut it down" you say. "Actual good vanity" you say. "Double your profit margins" you say. As I read and reread those statements, I am infuriated for Cinco and his team. Have some decency and gratefulness.

Edit: Additional thoughtsFr this event looks great then we get whiny flam and golem crying kuz they dont get their way

Tpfelblatt
10-23-2020, 08:09 PM
Could we get more daily/weekly/event quests? E.g. Stun Warlock 100 times/1,000 times. Reward 10 crate keys/500 tokens. Or something like that? Same thing with killing and spawning Kruds maybe? Would be cool if we could also get Achievement+Title for Stunning Warlock like 1,000/10,000 times, and killing Krud 1,000/10,000 times. Since this seems to be a reoccuring event, the progress could translate to future Halloween events.
It's nice to have small achievements along the way(imo), that are not tied to luck based drops. Or the vendor reward in two long weeks time.

Flambladom
10-24-2020, 12:56 PM
Fr this event looks great then we get whiny flam and golem crying kuz they dont get their way

Speaking out for everyone in-game who doesn’t want to comment it on forums..... it’s like forums is a whole different player base sometimes and it’s sad. Proof from other sts players on all their games, cinco can’t run a game without making everything include some type of platinum items. So why not add old items back and raise the price? People on pocket legends spend hundreds for some reason so it makes sense to double his profit and bring back old vanity. Unless of course there is something we don’t know. He even says game is 10 years old so he has nothing to lose, he will just gain more money for his company. I’m from 2018 and feel like you “oldgens” just locked in fr fr

Devaux
10-24-2020, 02:54 PM
Its called monetization. Its how they keep the lights on. Its how the game remains to be free to play. You dont have to spend money to obtain anything that people ARE spending to get. Just use gold in the Auction House...............

Sheugokin
10-24-2020, 02:58 PM
Speaking out for everyone in-game who doesn’t want to comment it on forums..... it’s like forums is a whole different player base sometimes and it’s sad. Proof from other sts players on all their games, cinco can’t run a game without making everything include some type of platinum items. So why not add old items back and raise the price? People on pocket legends spend hundreds for some reason so it makes sense to double his profit and bring back old vanity. Unless of course there is something we don’t know. He even says game is 10 years old so he has nothing to lose, he will just gain more money for his company. I’m from 2018 and feel like you “oldgens” just locked in fr fr

Sure, I may disagree with you on bringing back items, but I can accept our differences. I have problems with your approach. Framing your perspective the way that you do is downright rude and unnecessary. Telling someone to shut down an event just because you and others don't get what you want is inconsiderate towards people who like/wanted this event.

Cashmoneybaby
10-24-2020, 04:17 PM
Well said :)

MageFFA
10-24-2020, 04:20 PM

Let me highlight this. "I’m from 2018 and feel like you “oldgens” just locked in fr fr". You wasn't here to personally experience the 2016 updates that made every account bounded and character bound items tradable. You wasn't here to see a large portion of the games active playbase completely quit, and I'm not talking no 2-30 people. I'm talking hundreds. If you were to join any major guild that has existed pre 2016 you'd see many of the inactive players were last seen some 1,460-1,790 days ago, which puts them around the time the 2016 updates came.

There is no reason why the devs would want to go through this again. Cinco has already made it clear that BD isn't coming back. This should apply to all vanities and items that are not cyled to return.

Flambladom
10-24-2020, 04:44 PM
Sure, I may disagree with you on bringing back items, but I can accept our differences. I have problems with your approach. Framing your perspective the way that you do is downright rude and unnecessary. Telling someone to shut down an event just because you and others don't get what you want is inconsiderate towards people who like/wanted this event.

Let me highlight this. "I’m from 2018 and feel like you “oldgens” just locked in fr fr". You wasn't here to personally experience the 2016 updates that made every account bounded and character bound items tradable. You wasn't here to see a large portion of the games active playbase completely quit, and I'm not talking no 2-30 people. I'm talking hundreds. If you were to join any major guild that has existed pre 2016 you'd see many of the inactive players were last seen some 1,460-1,790 days ago, which puts them around the time the 2016 updates came.

There is no reason why the devs would want to go through this again. Cinco has already made it clear that BD isn't coming back. This should apply to all vanities and items that are not cyled to return.

Old vanity returning will not kill the game, it will bring more active players. An item like BD would have players rolling to buy or farm. If the rarest item was coming back you think 50% would quit? People have been wanting old vanity for years just look at the shores event, IÂ’ve actually seen more than 2 full towns at once..... This would obviously decrease black market and increase his paycheck at the same time

Flambladom
10-24-2020, 04:57 PM

No one is framing anyone this is all facts. You guys on forums are here telling cinco these events are amazing. Dark hollow event we told cinco what we wanted and he failed to bargain. Once again we lost players but look at the shores event, we gained more active players and it was actually a decent event. Now cinco said this Halloween event was going to be big and it’s 20 minutes of content(unless playing all day to reach leaderboard). Everyone wanted the Halloween event but since it’s aimed for people who buy sets with plat and sell for gold we might as well get the most requested, old vanity. It’s either earn tokens all day everyday to get maybe 1 set or pay platinum.

Vapourised
10-24-2020, 04:58 PM

Because STS also care about their reputation. The promise they made years ago was to never bring certain stuff back. Why would we ever want to grind for exlusive rare stuff ever again if we know they will be brought back? Take the halloween banners. Why grind for top 25 or top 10 if you know that STS has a reputation for bringing hard earned vanities back? This means people stop spending due to lack of trust. Also this would destroy STS's monetization.

Vapourised
10-24-2020, 05:01 PM
Also pretty sure Cinco knows more than you buddy. If he says no to stuff returning, there's a good reason.

Flambladom
10-24-2020, 05:04 PM
Its called monetization. Its how they keep the lights on. Its how the game remains to be free to play. You dont have to spend money to obtain anything that people ARE spending to get. Just use gold in the Auction House...............

The game is free to play but not free to get what you want. The average new player won’t even try to get money or will end up scamming to earn money or black market. You can’t get rich without an event running and the only good items that can be worth profit are the items that are worth platinum. I mean it’s like 80% on forums are clueless..... on YouTube even is see all these complaints and reviews and even calling out the company about how they release content. It’s a big shame, I hear everything and come on forums to get some better content since it’s pay to win and people are saying it’s ok. Only on forums......

Flambladom
10-24-2020, 05:16 PM
Because STS also care about their reputation. The promise they made years ago was to never bring certain stuff back. Why would we ever want to grind for exlusive rare stuff ever again if we know they will be brought back? Take the halloween banners. Why grind for top 25 or top 10 if you know that STS has a reputation for bringing hard earned vanities back? This means people stop spending due to lack of trust. Also this would destroy STS's monetization.

He turns all these seasonal events into leaderboard competitions. Literally if you don’t play everyday and most of the day you won’t get any rare item. If sts cares about their reputation they would lower plat prices, actually listen to what we want, add more less boring content that will keep players happy.

MageFFA
10-24-2020, 05:35 PM
Old vanity returning will not kill the game, it will bring more active players. An item like BD would have players rolling to buy or farm. If the rarest item was coming back you think 50% would quit? People have been wanting old vanity for years just look at the shores event, IÂ’ve actually seen more than 2 full towns at once..... This would obviously decrease black market and increase his paycheck at the same time

You did not read what i said. The first 4 sentences that i wrote is exactly what happened. This conversation wasn't just about BD. Golem is pushing for far more items to be brought back. Doing any of this would sink the economy equally as hard as the death of PvE did.

MageFFA
10-24-2020, 05:38 PM
The game is free to play but not free to get what you want. The average new player won’t even try to get money or will end up scamming to earn money or black market. You can’t get rich without an event running and the only good items that can be worth profit are the items that are worth platinum. I mean it’s like 80% on forums are clueless..... on YouTube even is see all these complaints and reviews and even calling out the company about how they release content. It’s a big shame, I hear everything and come on forums to get some better content since it’s pay to win and people are saying it’s ok. Only on forums......

A new player isn't going to thrive in this game even if you brought everything back. Fixing PvE is the utmost focus if you truly care about this game continuing to exist in the near future. Yet you can't fix PvE if you don't have a stable PvP community. This game revolves around PvP after all.

Sheugokin
10-24-2020, 06:06 PM
No one is framing anyone this is all facts. You guys on forums are here telling cinco these events are amazing. Dark hollow event we told cinco what we wanted and he failed to bargain. Once again we lost players but look at the shores event, we gained more active players and it was actually a decent event. Now cinco said this Halloween event was going to be big and it’s 20 minutes of content(unless playing all day to reach leaderboard). Everyone wanted the Halloween event but since it’s aimed for people who buy sets with plat and sell for gold we might as well get the most requested, old vanity. It’s either earn tokens all day everyday to get maybe 1 set or pay platinum.

Again, I'm not arguing that your argument is baseless. I am turned off (and I'm sure Cinco is too) by the way you present your argument. That's all I have to say. Hope you understand.

holdmytalons
10-24-2020, 06:11 PM
A new player isn't going to thrive in this game even if you brought everything back. Fixing PvE is the utmost focus if you truly care about this game continuing to exist in the near future. Yet you can't fix PvE if you don't have a stable PvP community. This game revolves around PvP after all.Fr only reason i ever pved was to pvp and the pvp lvls that were fun to play r dead so y waste time in thrax pveers farmed to sell loot to the pvpers theres a simple fix to this and we have already suggested it

ImRandy
10-25-2020, 09:38 AM

Thanks for all the great feedback! :-)

I got 34.4K for 1hr in castle and 18.2k 30min in manor ... both for 10plat(krud elixir).

These 2 dungeons are at opposite ends of the PVE spectrum and couldn’t be a better example of need for separate LBs. I’m hoping that by exploiting the “Warlockless” castle dungeon you mean players were countinuosly creating a new game to spawn one ... otherwise that update made no sense.
Manor is a far more exploited dungeon than castle just simply because of the 4 other players on a team random or organized doesn’t matter ... the plat player is exploited.
I love the SIMPLICITY of the plat Castle dungeon and think you have far more options to monetize that play style in PL2. For this mid-event update (hoping there is one) I think the rest the vanities that are for sale in the vendor now should be added to Castle loot table (if not already) in particular to the coffins to put them more in play or at the vary least add event points to the coffins. Also a 30min 5 plat castle dungeon would be an option at the current loot table settings. TY

P u r e
10-25-2020, 10:47 AM
It's day 3 of event and less than 75 players total have hit gold tier.... i think the 500k points is a bit high.
The casual player will be lucky to hit bronze tier and they have no hope in he'll to hit gold tier.

_Reunited_
10-25-2020, 04:13 PM
just seems like the majority of us get punished for those few who continuously macro and present false playtime data to the developers, gold tier doesn't feel achievable at its current threshold for the casual player nor is it incentivized to go for LB because there is never complete certainty that you are not just playing against someones macro and to top it off being made to pay for your own rewards never leaves a good taste in anyones mouth lol, I hope STS reconsiders how the event works and what they call a prize or reward item

Endpoints
10-25-2020, 09:06 PM
It's actually the same threshold as last year's Halloween event.
500,000 isn't as high as you think
950pts in Halloween manor let's say it takes you 1minute per run
then it will only take 8hrs and 46minutes to reach gold tier. That doesn't sound impossible in a 14 days event.

Fritzlright
10-26-2020, 12:17 AM
Anybody know how much roughly the fire angel set is going to cost if I hit gold tier? Need to know so I can save up the gold ready for it xD

Sheugokin
10-26-2020, 08:31 AM
just seems like the majority of us get punished for those few who continuously macro and present false playtime data to the developers, gold tier doesn't feel achievable at its current threshold for the casual player nor is it incentivized to go for LB because there is never complete certainty that you are not just playing against someones macro and to top it off being made to pay for your own rewards never leaves a good taste in anyones mouth lol, I hope STS reconsiders how the event works and what they call a prize or reward item

It's actually the same threshold as last year's Halloween event.
500,000 isn't as high as you think
950pts in Halloween manor let's say it takes you 1minute per run
then it will only take 8hrs and 46minutes to reach gold tier. That doesn't sound impossible in a 14 days event.

Actually from my farming group, we reached 500 k in just over 4 hours. The point being: 500k is totally attainable as Endpoints has noted.

Also, if there was suspected macroing happening during this event, I hope Cinco can see right through it. I can assure you though that most, if not all, people at the top 10 are not macroing. We are grinding hard.

From the past and from what I can remember, the only notorious case(s) of macroing is from the gold farming events. Many of these leaderboard farm events have been quite okay.

Notforbiiden_PL
10-26-2020, 11:23 AM
Guys i would like to ask you guys something will the mythic set be purchased by gold or purchased by platinums?

Hjable
10-26-2020, 12:21 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201023/f23532bf44900e5a73d2b4ac5ac9e92a.jpg
I was looking for holloween hunter exlir that let minion summon krud. Kill krud and he most the time summon a portal shop that u calico on that sells hemi weapons, qtr weapon, and crate keys!!!

Guys and it’s worth opening cheats in the map now because some are loaded with good stuff!!

Yeah your right about that he summon that portal so much and when he drop the twink items like 10 reaper but it’s like lvl 100 and. Its not even twink item. Twink items are stronger (make your char ready for pvp or killing monsters at your level really easy if there not geared.

Twink items equal pvp item or really good pve items vs monsters for that level. So if we’re going to call them twink item they gotta be good at something. I blew a lot of plats summoning that guy then gave up and bought plat items.

I do wounder if we ran this event on level say 10 would the monster have drop level 10 items?
Most of the items need stat buff but instead of calling them twink item I would have just said the return of some last event favorite items to finish your looks.

I was max level getting level 100 drops and just assume there still just dropping random level items :(

Hjable
10-26-2020, 12:55 PM

Well this I disagree with and this is why. Best items in the game or what dextra or something pet / sapphire set for farming /ugly seater / new wolf moon light set. And all these items that I can remeber were obtainable even for non plat players.

The ugly sweater you have to farm you just need to farm non stop like crazy on a Christmas event which I hope will continue ever year. The other items are form event but you could use event points(in game currency)to buy the item. Or you could buy the non tradable version with plats.

I don’t think the problem players are having is obtaining the items I think the problem is some are upset not having the tradable version they can sell for gold.. no one even have to spend plats($$$) to open crates any more cause now there is crate keys which mean u can now get any item that a plat player can get without spending one buck.( I get it people still wanna say oh but 50 plat keys cause 5m——you can farm like 1-3m or more a hour with good gold farming gear at max level. And then still find another reason to complain like they say “but why should I have to farm plat players don’t. ) regardless how much plat /non plat player give feedback to make it fair some players will never be Satisfied.

So with that in mind say everyone got the tradable pet for free after a event like they did Barkley’s after dark hollow. I was so up set cause I spent so much time farming recipe and gold buying these pets then they just give us all extra free. The exact pet(not recovers eyes or leafs not different name exactly the same!!!! Not even non tradable.(you should get something cause u like it—???. (No not in that case cause I could have did the event on char I wanna level or max on 3 alts char and got ever single item after event in a day work. People on one account would have had to farm the whole time in hope to be able to craft them.

Now I do not even chance wasting to much time farming any event if they give the same reward as what we farm for free.

Dark hollow events was one of the best(as fun to play), up there with gaulet but dark hollow was missing the most important thing and that was a super rare item loot.

This event is cool just which there was more monsters scattered and more chest to break
And a hard mode that is for really good and geared player that drop some new unique upgrades gear

PockytheOG
10-27-2020, 12:03 AM
Anybody know how much roughly the fire angel set is going to cost if I hit gold tier? Need to know so I can save up the gold ready for it xDI dont think is gonna costa gold is probably plats

Enviado desde mi joyasz6580_we_l mediante Tapatalk

ImRandy
10-27-2020, 08:01 AM
What would make these type event far more compelling is a true individual PVE competition, and a LB that reflected an individual score. Right now the LB only reflects group scores ... a player interested in the thrill of a completion is really playing for 10th instead of 11th place or 50th verse 51st.
At some point the groups have to break ranks if they want to know who really wins number 1 spot ... but there’s no incentive for that. If you could design it to score these events individually while playing in groups, that would force a competition and be far more compelling,

Vapourised
10-27-2020, 08:44 AM
Not related to the thread and I appreciate everything Cinco has done but......

When will this game stop focusing so much on PVE?
Killing computer generated bots for 8 hrs a day isn't anyone's idea of fun.
A pvp event down the line is where it should be at.

Hardrush
10-27-2020, 08:51 AM
Not related to the thread and I appreciate everything Cinco has done but......

When will this game stop focusing so much on PVE?
Killing computer generated bots for 8 hrs a day isn't anyone's idea of fun.
A pvp event down the line is where it should be at.Bruh fr and always event make the LB pve broke as hell ...you cinco need do a lb for "pve event" and one for normal "pve"
And im stilll waiting for a PVE&PVP season weekly or whatever

ImRandy
10-27-2020, 11:14 AM
You get event points for just showing up in the dungeon ... that’s what I mean ... same as “leeching” exp in pve.

PockytheOG
10-27-2020, 06:27 PM
Pvp is way too unfair depending the region because of The ping, a Philippines guy cant really beat an equal powerful and skilled american guy. Maybe they should work on a different kind pf pve not that repetitive, or with cathegories. Something other than repeat The same thing over and over again, but OC that requires time so we as players should be comprehensive and stop pushing. And besides, pvp should be only honor tbh, but i can see lots of guys complaining already, maybe a PvP honor with raised speed, i hate that about PvP, and con The freaking warlock dungeon too.

holdmytalons
10-27-2020, 06:29 PM
Pvp is way too unfair depending the region because of The ping, a Philippines guy cant really beat an equal powerful and skilled american guy. Maybe they should work on a different kind pf pve not that repetitive, or with cathegories. Something other than repeat The same thing over and over again, but OC that requires time so we as players should be comprehensive and stop pushing. And besides, pvp should be only honor tbh, but i can see lots of guys complaining already, maybe a PvP honor with raised speed, i hate that about PvP, and con The freaking warlock dungeon too.

Enviado desde mi joyasz6580_we_l mediante TapatalkHonor sucks 100 sets are just who hits buttons faster gotta be braindead if u think thats skill

PockytheOG
10-28-2020, 01:42 AM
Honor sucks 100 sets are just who hits buttons faster gotta be braindead if u think thats skillThat's something that someone without real pvp skills would say XD

Vapourised
10-28-2020, 07:11 AM
Listen good buddy^

Most games nowadays are based on pvp. Why else do you think MOBAs are on the rise and the MMO genre is dying? Because more people are interested in fighting other players and improving their skill. I wish PL could revolve around PVP more or even entirely.

PVE could only ever be great if there was a good storyline and it was challenging. The sad truth is that PVE in PL has neither. If you want a true PVE experience, PL is not where you want to go. There's plenty of brilliant offline games like Xenoblade Chronicles which is open world and has hard monsters as well as an enriching story with cutscenes. That's PVE for you.

Hardrush
10-28-2020, 09:53 AM
Shshhshshshshshhshshshsh The pure true

RushalotPL
10-28-2020, 01:34 PM
About the event, I believe it’s difficult for low equipped players to achieve 500K event points.

holdmytalons
10-28-2020, 01:42 PM
Listen good buddy^

Most games nowadays are based on pvp. Why else do you think MOBAs are on the rise and the MMO genre is dying? Because more people are interested in fighting other players and improving their skill. I wish PL could revolve around PVP more or even entirely.

PVE could only ever be great if there was a good storyline and it was challenging. The sad truth is that PVE in PL has neither. If you want a true PVE experience, PL is not where you want to go. There's plenty of brilliant offline games like Xenoblade Chronicles which is open world and has hard monsters as well as an enriching story with cutscenes. That's PVE for you.Fr if i wanted to do pve id play nwn or dungeon siege 1 and 2

P u r e
10-28-2020, 02:34 PM
PvP is wack... pve is where it's at...
Inb4umad

holdmytalons
10-28-2020, 02:49 PM
Inb4umadPvp is the reason ppl play this game noone likes pve in pl

Hardrush
10-28-2020, 03:19 PM
Inb4umadOnly have fun in PVE when i try do a Best KDR like 1,000,000 kills and 0 deaths.. (sometimes)

Flambladom
10-28-2020, 04:32 PM

Really releasing updates without making sure it’s perfect, If you know business you know what STS is doing is wrong. Every event people are forced to wait for fixes before actually taking it serious. Also it’s almost 2021, updates for these types of games can be released frequently due to technology evolving.

Waug
10-29-2020, 10:56 AM
Also it’s also 2021, updates for these types of games can be released frequently due to technology evolving.

Really? STS did that in 2010.
looks like your type of technologically advanced games took 10+ years compared to STS.

Flambladom
10-29-2020, 09:57 PM
Really? STS did that in 2010.
looks like your type of technologically advanced games took 10+ years compared to STS.

Ok, that’s 2010 like can you please stay in the present. Pocket legends may have been a good game in 2010 but clearly did not grow on to be better in the next 10+ years which in many eyes is a huge fail. Pocket legends actually been worse(not money wise since players spent plat more on useless stuff) Content wise. Don’t understand why it takes so long for these designs when bigger games can make easily. Oh yea I do understand, this game is just made on the devs free time and a quick money grab. You old gens are connected and it’s crazy to me, just seen someone buy 10000+ in plat for useless crates and an overrated event.

Miridor
10-29-2020, 10:00 PM
Ok, that’s 2010 like can you please stay in the present. Pocket legends may have been a good game in 2010 but clearly did not grow on to be better in the next 10+ years which in many eyes is a huge fail. Pocket legends actually been worse(not money wise since players spent plat more on useless stuff) Content wise. Don’t understand why it takes so long for these designs when bigger games can make easily. Oh yea I do understand, this game is just made on the devs free time and a quick money grab. You old gens are connected and it’s crazy to me, just seen someone buy 10000+ in plat for useless crates and an overrated event.Dude I don't know why if you are so disgusted with the game you don't just quit? Why bringing all you're negativity to other players who actually still like that game. It's just nonsense been criticizing everything and not taking any action.

3pc
10-29-2020, 10:40 PM
Cinco usually you have been adding vanitys in the vendor during the second week can you please add like OG reaper blade to vendor or add something fresh to krud.. just something if you have the time thx.

Cqrd
10-29-2020, 10:52 PM
Yeah reaper, evidence bracer, monkey paw really have no value so turning them into vanities for drops or adding to vendor so people will continue to run so we have something to spend phantoms on. Plus evidence bracer looks really good with the new mad doctor sets there really isn’t other shields that match

Vapourised
10-30-2020, 05:11 AM
Evidence bracer has been made a vanity a long time ago.
It is called 'The butchers cloth'

Vapourised
10-30-2020, 05:17 AM
Kind of hard to hit gold tier without devoting ur life to PL. Not everyone has 8 hours to spend on a game each day. We have lives.

Vapourised
10-30-2020, 05:19 AM
Dude I don't know why if you are so disgusted with the game you don't just quit? Why bringing all you're negativity to other players who actually still like that game. It's just nonsense been criticizing everything and not taking any action.

The real question is how do people still like this game?

PVE is dead and just mindless grinding, pvp is pretty much dead, merching is the only thing. And wasting time on virtual vanities to flaunt at a dead playerbase seems to be a waste of time.

I'm not being negative. This is the truth. Who enjoys spending 8 hours killing skeletons bots? It's just so dam repetitive which is why most people hate the PVE in this game.

I just don't understand the thought process of those who remain in PL when the majority have quit.

Waug
10-30-2020, 09:07 AM
Ok, that’s 2010 like can you please stay in the present. Pocket legends may have been a good game in 2010 but clearly did not grow on to be better in the next 10+ years which in many eyes is a huge fail. Pocket legends actually been worse(not money wise since players spent plat more on useless stuff) Content wise. Don’t understand why it takes so long for these designs when bigger games can make easily. Oh yea I do understand, this game is just made on the devs free time and a quick money grab. You old gens are connected and it’s crazy to me, just seen someone buy 10000+ in plat for useless crates and an overrated event.

My comment is about Topic A and you wrote a para about Topic B which has nothing to do with topic A, Now I'll have to explain both the topics A & B but no problem.

Topic A - You said : "updates for these types of games can be released frequently due to technology evolving", note the words 'technology' 'release' etc, not due to man power to develop game itself, that implies the patching system which I referred, what sts kept doing was the robust patching system, even today there are enormous "big games" update large chunk of data instead a small required patch. which I said is that sts is way far more advanced than many games today.

As for topic B, I might try to explain latter what u said you don't understand but first, just like u don't understand something, I don't understand that if you need to join town and without trying to be funny or something like that, u simply straight forward insult all town members that why they play ,that why they stand there and so on, then why would you log, in the first place if you don't like pl, if u don't like pl players, if you don't like anything about pl surprising dude, I'm not trying to be rude neither Im in a position to ask rather i'm just curious bro.

Yes there are mobile games that makes millions, then their are sub genres then there are clones and there are clones of clones and there are huge number of clones per clone and still there's some player base to play such games, what I mean, there's something for everyone and there's someone for anything, whoa thanks god otherwise imagine everyone playing one single game and rest of the devs are starving XD hahaaha well thats a small bit to help you understand what u don't as per ur para.

3pc
10-30-2020, 09:15 AM
The real question is how do people still like this game?

PVE is dead and just mindless grinding, pvp is pretty much dead, merching is the only thing. And wasting time on virtual vanities to flaunt at a dead playerbase seems to be a waste of time.

I'm not being negative. This is the truth. Who enjoys spending 8 hours killing skeletons bots? It's just so dam repetitive which is why most people hate the PVE in this game.

I just don't understand the thought process of those who remain in PL when the majority have quit.

Yo smart guy, 1. We know there is a green one already we asked for the red. 2. Its about 10 hours to hit 500k u cant do one hour a day??(or even 30 in the morning 30 at night) 3. You are being really negative so idk why ur even commenting if its not constructive.

Dolloway
10-30-2020, 09:35 AM
Kind of hard to hit gold tier without devoting ur life to PL. Not everyone has 8 hours to spend on a game each day. We have lives.

It's about a bit under 9 hours to hit gold tier if you solo perfectly and get about 60k pts per hour. If you run with a top group that knows what they're doing, it would take 4-5 hours.

That seems doable in 14 days.

I do think that getting Top 10 is unrealistic for most people and takes way too much time though. People have been putting in work for days in order to maintain their spot in the top 10 as if it were a 9-5 job. Not to mention, events like these are 2 weeks instead of 1 week or a weekend like we used to have in the past, which makes it all the more stressful.

I'm highly against 2 week Leaderboard competitions because they are so time consuming and stressful. I wish we could go back to a 1 week competitive leaderboard with 2 weeks total for farming (or weekend competitions with 1 week lasting maps). The extra week would allow players to just casually farm the maps in a relaxing way rather than grind all the time focusing on leaderboard.

Flambladom
10-30-2020, 10:44 AM
Dude I don't know why if you are so disgusted with the game you don't just quit? Why bringing all you're negativity to other players who actually still like that game. It's just nonsense been criticizing everything and not taking any action.

So anyone who lets the players and developers know how garage the game is and wants to see it succeed with the current players it has should quit? I’m bringing up negativity because you don’t want to hear me tell the truth?? I mean honestly you must be bored too but don’t want to admit it. Every new vanity and item has been filled with bad designs but OP stats to make players buy, and they can’t even use much because lack of content.

Flambladom
10-30-2020, 10:56 AM

My comment is about Topic A and you wrote a para about Topic B which has nothing to do with topic A, Now I'll have to explain both the topics A & B but no problem.

Topic A - You said : "updates for these types of games can be released frequently due to technology evolving", note the words 'technology' 'release' etc, not due to man power to develop game itself, that implies the patching system which I referred, what sts kept doing was the robust patching system, even today there are enormous "big games" update large chunk of data instead a small required patch. which I said is that sts is way far more advanced than many games today.

As for topic B, I might try to explain latter what u said you don't understand but first, just like u don't understand something, I don't understand that if you need to join town and without trying to be funny or something like that, u simply straight forward insult all town members that why they play ,that why they stand there and so on, then why would you log, in the first place if you don't like pl, if u don't like pl players, if you don't like anything about pl surprising dude, I'm not trying to be rude neither Im in a position to ask rather i'm just curious bro.

Yes there are mobile games that makes millions, then their are sub genres then there are clones and there are clones of clones and there are huge number of clones per clone and still there's some player base to play such games, what I mean, there's something for everyone and there's someone for anything, whoa thanks god otherwise imagine everyone playing one single game and rest of the devs are starving XD hahaaha well thats a small bit to help you understand what u don't as per ur para.

I'm banned for insulting other players.

Cinco
10-30-2020, 10:56 AM
So anyone who lets the players and developers know how garage the game is and wants to see it succeed with the current players it has should quit? I’m bringing up negativity because you don’t want to hear me tell the truth?? I mean honestly you must be bored too but don’t want to admit it. Every new vanity and item has been filled with bad designs but OP stats to make players buy, and they can’t even use much because lack of content.

Feedback is always welcome. However, in your particular case: you campaigned for BD to return, you got shut down, and now you're railing against everything. It's transparent.

Miridor
10-30-2020, 11:05 AM
Feedback is always welcome. However, in your particular case: you campaigned for BD to return, you got shut down, and now you're railing against everything. It's transparent.As I always think: is not the things you say but the way you say it, is ok to propose enhances but i don't think insulting the game, other players, devs ideas and being whiny is the same as "propose and tell truths" and I'm sorry Flam i was one of the persons that actually defend you from the bullies but, I'm just tired of everyone who tries to bring down the game just cause they cant have what they want, is years of devs work, ideas and even they are trying to please us most of the times this particularly is a game where devs actually consider players ideas, so yes, i guess you're not in the game with a gun pointed to your head and the doors are wide open, as for new players as for old players who just don't like it anymore.

ImRandy
10-31-2020, 01:09 PM
Feedback is always welcome.

It always amazes me how much of a 10+ year old player base comes back for these signature PL events like Halloween. STS could sell season passes and/or subscriptions to PL2 as long as the feedback is welcome.

Rayhan Ahmed Nobin
11-01-2020, 12:56 AM
Can anyone tell me how to complete space invader's set? whire to get halmet and armor who drops it?

Miridor
11-01-2020, 03:05 AM
Can anyone tell me how to complete space invader's set? whire to get halmet and armor who drops it?Only top 50 are gonna have that set complete

holdmytalons
11-01-2020, 03:34 AM
Only top 50 are gonna have that set complete

Enviado desde mi Mi A2 Lite mediante TapatalkSo its not in vendor well in that case this event is oof

Vapourised
11-01-2020, 04:12 AM
So its not in vendor well in that case this event is oof

Events are always oof lel.

holdmytalons
11-01-2020, 04:20 AM
Events are always oof lel.Fr im not even gonna waste my time on em anymore either fix pl or give up on it everyone going to other games kuz they dont even listen to their community like yall dont see what happens to other game companies when the community is ignored and unhappy? Those games r dead for a reason but hey lets repeat history y dont we seems smart enough [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Vapourised
11-01-2020, 05:55 AM
Fr im not even gonna waste my time on em anymore either fix pl or give up on it everyone going to other games kuz they dont even listen to their community like yall dont see what happens to other game companies when the community is ignored and unhappy? Those games r dead for a reason but hey lets repeat history y dont we seems smart enough [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You should try brawl stars at one point. Very pvp heavy game. A lot of us from PL have moved there and main that game now.
Every single update is ofc pvp based since it is a MOBA. Got it's own eSports and world championships. Always incredible to watch.

I'm also waiting on PL2 to see how that goes. Hopefully Cinco tries to listen to the community this time properly and actively take suggestions (like they did for PL in early years). Now I think PL2 is probably going to do reasonably well because devs will make sure it will start off on the right foot. The only way to do this for the game to be advertised/people recommending the game to others. This can only happen if players are happy. So expect to see player satisfaction prioritized over revenue by a long shot.

But when the game peaks in playerbase over the next 2-3 years, it will become another sinking ship probably. This is when game devs decide to hit the game hard and grind revenue. They feel they can get away with this because of their large playerbase.

Cqrd
11-01-2020, 10:52 AM
There was quite a few secret updates, I’ve noticed maxxx cave seems to be nerfed as well as blue bow. I don’t remember how much random updates there were, but were these the only things changed? Kind of feel bum’d buying maxxx tickets expecting it to be how it use to be.

_Reunited_
11-01-2020, 07:28 PM
Every recent event have disappointed me. Im not even going to lie to myself now let alone the remaining community, The game isn't fun at this current point in time and I personally know what killed it for me, it was the transition from event loot via vendor tiers & bosses to loot crate based drops and the blatantly money hungry vanity business model of 'individual class' sets. You combine these elements with an artificial rush induced by unrealistic LEADERBOARD runtimes on the premise that you get a eXcLuSiVe pRiZe and you get what we have now.

a boring game and a boring event.

Rayhan Ahmed Nobin
11-04-2020, 11:37 AM
If I save a lot of phantom in this evant can I be able to use this phantom on next event ? 2ndly the victory vendor sells item for gold or phantom? is banner for free or I need Gold/Phantom again? And can we get cool gun for next event I like guns because they have good range+0.6 speed ... And annoying thing is in this game If u go solo on 110 map it doesn't matter how good my gear its almost impossible to do solo . First I tried with lvl 110 gear with tinse, latter I wasted 300m to buy thrax to do solo, finally I bougt decothrax to go solo after that I stopped because I need full team to play map..And its hard to find team after an event. Can u fix it by changing difficulty depending on how many player playing .