PDA

View Full Version : Why does this always happen to me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-08-2010, 02:09 AM
EVERY PLAYER IN CODWAW COOP MODE QUITS WHEN I JOIN!!!!!!

For example, randomly out of the blue, everyone suddenly quits at the same time. And I emphasize same time.

Am I too much of a Hero in codwaw? :P

Or are they just haters...?

No I'm not annoying. Seriously how can I be annoying in a game where you can't speak?? Please just think before you post.....

KingFu
08-08-2010, 05:09 AM
Maybe you're annoying. :)

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-08-2010, 02:04 PM
Maybe you're annoying. :)

No. I don't see how I'm annoying in a game where you can't speak! Lol!

Nouda
08-08-2010, 02:15 PM
maybe their annoying **** radar went off when you joined?

FluffNStuff
08-08-2010, 02:28 PM
EVERY PLAYER IN CODWAW COOP MODE QUITS WHEN I JOIN!!!!!! Am I too much of a Hero in codwaw? :P

Or are they just haters...?

Hmm...

Are you US based? I asked this because if you are not, you might have a slow connection which slows their connection. Also if you are US based and using 3G instead of wi-fi that would cause the same issue.

Rarefew
08-08-2010, 02:48 PM
Fight hackers!! Be an anti-hacker

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-08-2010, 06:05 PM
Are you US based? I asked this because if you are not, you might have a slow connection which slows their connection. Also if you are US based and using 3G instead of wi-fi that would cause the same issue.

no no I have wifi, and I am US based, according to the voice of my character when he gets hit lol :P.

tjornan
08-08-2010, 06:41 PM
i dont really know much about this game, but in Call Of Duty, whenever my friend would join everyone would leave. it was because he killed EVERYONE. Even his teamates

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-08-2010, 08:00 PM
i dont really know much about this game, but in Call Of Duty, whenever my friend would join everyone would leave. it was because he killed EVERYONE. Even his teamates

What the?!?!? LMAO!!!!