PDA

View Full Version : Class bound vanities?

Cqrd
10-22-2020, 05:20 PM
why is this even a thing lol... why do we need class bound vanities it’s very annoying like imagine having to pay more as a bird because lots more play bird than rhino, having to pay way more just because of class for vanities come on i can’t be the only one to think this is stupid.

Axals
10-22-2020, 05:23 PM
true I don’t like them at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_Reunited_
10-22-2020, 05:24 PM
Agreed, has been a major turn off for what would've been some cool items to buy with plat, has now been turned into a blatant p2w scheme. I'd rather pay more plat for one set that covers all classes rather then have individual pcs for each class

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Cqrd
10-22-2020, 05:28 PM
Agreed, has been a major turn off for what would've been some cool items to buy with plat, has now been turned into a blatant p2w scheme. I'd rather pay more plat for one set that covers all classes rather then have individual pcs for each class

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
yeah guessing r u referring to the classic sets, i just don’t want to see this character bound vanities being a thing in the future it’s so unnecessary. These new doctor and surgeon vanities are class bound for literally no reason

holdmytalons
10-22-2020, 05:50 PM
yeah guessing r u referring to the classic sets, i just don’t want to see this character bound vanities being a thing in the future it’s so unnecessary. These new doctor and surgeon vanities are class bound for literally no reasonAlso like the black and gold set not bg the cheaper 1 forgot the name but y