PDA

View Full Version : How to make Gold during this Halloween Event?

Prabsimar Chhabra
10-22-2020, 06:57 PM
I am using these ways to earn gold - Might help people as well so decided to make this thread and a video. Don't forget to share how you own gold as well!
https://youtu.be/GmeJqyCxJkA
First Way : Candy Bags and Boogie Bags. I buy Candy Bags Recipes from Auction for 50-70k ( Price right now ) and sell the Boogie bags 80k-90k at Auction. Nothing to lose. And I am not only making 10k-20k but also getting extra points and tokens for free.

Second Way: Dont Forget to Buy that 1k Tokens Wisp. People are selling it 2m-3m Right now. My friend sold 1 for 10m as the event started.

Sent from my Babe️ using Tapatalk [emoji3590]

Spooked
10-23-2020, 01:39 AM
Youd be so much better off just farming the recipes for free, theyre not that expensive and most runs i get 25 tokens back which means a free recipe

Pyschology
10-23-2020, 04:23 AM
Youd be so much better off just farming the recipes for free, theyre not that expensive and most runs i get 25 tokens back which means a free recipe

How do u get 25 tokens a run @.@

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Spooked
10-23-2020, 11:13 AM
How do u get 25 tokens a run @.@

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Paracelcus (17) + boogie (10) = 27
Drakuela (12) + Boogie (10) = 22
Take into account im far past platinum, so 8/10 bosses are paracelsus and every other boss is drakuela.
boogie spawns from drakuela 1/2 times from own experience.

Which adds up an average of 25 tokens / run minus a few occasional drakuela without boogie runs.

Not taking account the tokens the event mobs/jack hallows drops inside the map which is usually 1-5 total

Tiger Mike
10-23-2020, 02:18 PM
I would also like to add that the "Wicked woodsman chainsaw" are also potentially good for profit costing only 500 tokens, reminds me of the "Gut buster" daggers for rogue that I last saw (pun intended) above 2m in price in the auction :)