PDA

View Full Version : WISP

Enraged
10-23-2020, 01:23 AM
Hello STS, since we are introduced with this new vanity slot "wisp", can we also please have an option to turn outdated gears (with aura) into an account or character bound wisp? for example glintstone sets, antignome/banished/nightmare sets, rendtail rings, doom/lunar/fang etc.. I don't mind this being introduced via special event some time in the future or can be fused with a new type of currency/recipe. I just think that this will be a good addition to the current content. Thanks!

firebelt & crystalkiller
10-23-2020, 01:27 AM
Hello STS, since we are introduced with this new vanity slot "wisp", can we also please have an option to turn outdated gears (with aura) into an account or character bound wisp? for example glintstone sets, antignome/banished/nightmare sets, rendtail rings, doom/lunar/fang etc.. I don't mind this being introduced via special event some time in the future or can be fused with a new type of currency/recipe. I just think that this will be a good addition to the current content. Thanks!+1 lvl 60 ,100str/dex/int aa wisp is lit

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

swoutttt
10-23-2020, 02:53 AM
-1 I like the new auras etc but there is no need for an aura overkill.

Enraged
10-23-2020, 03:06 AM
-1 I like the new auras etc but there is no need for an aura overkill.How is it an aura overkill if you can only wear 1 wisp at a time? lol also, people are already stacking auras without it, what difference will it make?

firebelt & crystalkiller
10-23-2020, 03:16 AM
Don't need all but the ones that look very good would be nice.. Especially lvl 60 100 basestat aa's..
Anyways devs said the slot is for new auras.. I don't think they gonna make old ones in it.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

snakeeyes
10-23-2020, 08:58 AM
If you buy wisp to vendor and you are top 5 lb the it will be doble wisp?