PDA

View Full Version : Can this possibly?

snakeeyes
10-23-2020, 06:37 AM
someone sent me this ss, i dont know if this id true but i think he is wrongsend because this person delete the message after a minute and say XS, why this player full of controversy about lb cheating,trashtalking and now buying and selling for real money now, hope sts can investigate the history of this player. Even if its true or not.

Sent from my vivo 1906 using Tapatalk

Overbear
10-23-2020, 06:47 AM
Unless you can prove that's actually him then no, since anyone can use and name on another platform, maybe even in an attempt to ruin one's image. Even if you can prove it's hm, goodluck getting staff to do anything ^-^ maybe a slap on the wrist.

snakeeyes
10-23-2020, 06:50 AM
some player sent here too about video of cheating pvp i think. If cheating is easy for him to do so all illegal easy for him to do also.

Sahiye
10-23-2020, 08:19 AM
Hey...ur post is only a fake lol...why using uttog name then the face is hidden? If you will post that kind thread without revealing the face of the one that using uttog's ign.... For example for me i can do it also i just simply rename my name to uttog...and also if you're gonna post that kind of thread please be ready your other proofs cuz tbh if i show you my proof you will be embarrassed :)

Sahiye
- I Mamaw I-

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

snakeeyes
10-23-2020, 08:32 AM
This is only can it be possibly? if you trust your guildmate you can say do hes innosent and prove and investigate hes innosent.

snakeeyes
10-23-2020, 08:34 AM
Hey...ur post is only a fake lol...why using uttog name then the face is hidden? If you will post that kind thread without revealing the face of the one that using uttog's ign.... For example for me i can do it also i just simply rename my name to uttog...and also if you're gonna post that kind of thread please be ready your other proofs cuz tbh if i show you my proof you will be embarrassed :)

Sahiye
- I Mamaw I-

By the way i said this is send to me only.

snakeeyes
10-23-2020, 08:40 AM
By the way im not the only one saying that.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201023/7ebca815d25f786ce3b33d608e6ee69d.jpg

Sent from my vivo 1906 using Tapatalk

Trebleeee
10-23-2020, 09:17 AM
Lol. I find this "act of bringing someone down" funny and not well thought of. I could see that this was taken from a messenger groupchat where you can set your nickname to whatever you like. This someone might be jealous of uttog (or maybe just an "uttog wannabe). My point is this doesnt really prove anything. In fact, Uttog's plat history is more than enough proof that he doesnt need to engage in this dirty business.

Made me wonder if this is really a screenshot sent to you by someone or its you who took the screenshot yourself. Might as well ask sts to investigate you. Coz the way I see it, It seems like a buy and sell groupchat for AL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sahiye
10-23-2020, 09:24 AM
By the way i said this is send to me only.Send only?..then why you believe so fast?.. without knowing if it's real or fake?[emoji846]

snakeeyes
10-23-2020, 09:33 AM
Send only?..then why you believe so fast?.. without knowing if it's real or fake?[emoji846]

Even if it is not your guildmate ill post, can i ask how clean youre guildmate are? I always send comment if the thread is about cheat specially pvp kill farming. Because it ruins my seasonal and waste my time from 10 to 30.

Imback Al
10-23-2020, 09:38 AM
Even if it is not your guildmate ill post, can i ask how clean youre guildmate are? I always send comment if the thread is about cheat specially pvp kill farming. Because it ruins my seasonal and waste my time from 10 to 30.
Why is it always you that posts a screenshot trying to ban someone or is the first to hop on the ban train when someone is getting questioned? I would love to see your reaction to getting a ban accusation brought up against you.

snakeeyes
10-23-2020, 09:39 AM
Lol. I find this "act of bringing someone down" funny and not well thought of. I could see that this was taken from a messenger groupchat where you can set your nickname to whatever you like. This someone might be jealous of uttog (or maybe just an "uttog wannabe). My point is this doesnt really prove anything. In fact, Uttog's plat history is more than enough proof that he doesnt need to engage in this dirty business.

Made me wonder if this is really a screenshot sent to you by someone or its you who took the screenshot yourself. Might as well ask sts to investigate you. Coz the way I see it, It seems like a buy and sell groupchat for AL

Then investigate all. Im not scared pls. Investigate my play history from the start.

snakeeyes
10-23-2020, 09:41 AM
Why is it always you that posts a screenshot trying to ban someone or is the first to hop on the ban train when someone is getting questioned? I would love to see your reaction to getting a ban accusation brought up against you.

You can read? Theres a ban chat there? I only say pls investigate.

Saint Jaffo
10-23-2020, 09:46 AM
Man, don't make threads about this. We know Arcane Legends is full of gold and account buyers/sellers. Most of them are from the same country but I will not mention which country it is to avoid drama, because people could tag me of "racist". Just send this things to STS via email, or send a private message to a dev. You will just bring drama here, and we don't need more drama.

snakeeyes
10-23-2020, 09:51 AM
Man, don't make threads about this. We know Arcane Legends is full of gold and account buyers/sellers. Most of them are from the same country but I will not mention which country it is to avoid drama, because people could tag me of "racist". Just send this things to STS via email, or send a private message to a dev. You will just bring drama here, and we don't need more drama.

Ok then this is a good advice, i think its my fault to believe quickly,

Saint Jaffo
10-23-2020, 09:54 AM
Ok then this is a good advice, i think its my fault to believe quickly,

I get what you try to do man, but you are not doing it the correct way. The best thing is to mail this to STS, because forums are full of drama. Nowadays, I just avoid this type of things, like, it's not my problem if someone is selling gold or whatever they do, if they don't mess with me I'm fine, you get me?
-Just to clarify, I have no problems with you, we were guildmates long ago and I know you don't make this with bad intentions, but please stop creating this kind of threads!

snakeeyes
10-23-2020, 10:01 AM
I get what you try to do man, but you are not doing it the correct way. The best thing is to mail this to STS, because forums are full of drama. Nowadays, I just avoid this type of things, like, it's not my problem if someone is selling gold or whatever they do, if they don't mess with me I'm fine, you get me?
-Just to clarify, I have no problems with you, we were guildmates long ago and I know you don't make this with bad intentions, but please stop creating this kind of threads!

Ok bro thank you so much. Thread closed for me. I can see clearly now my fault sory.

Sahiye
10-23-2020, 11:28 AM
Ok bro thank you so much. Thread closed for me. I can see clearly now my fault sory.It's crystal clear that this is your own fault ..because like Imback Al said you are the one that always starts the thread about banning a players...

Sahiye
10-23-2020, 11:39 AM
By the way i said this is send to me only.You're hoping for unite and peace..but all you can do is post something like sh*t and accusing a player and hoping a player to be ban even tho you don't have idea if it is real or fake... be a better player next time...https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201023/fd1c96316d87eb129c29b858ae2e42df.jpg

snakeeyes
10-23-2020, 11:53 AM
You're hoping for unite and peace..but all you can do is post something like sh*t and accusing a player and hoping a player to be ban even tho you don't have idea if it is real or fake... be a better player next time...https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201023/fd1c96316d87eb129c29b858ae2e42df.jpg

Lol hahaha thanks bro for reminding big sory and GODBLESS

Uttog Mamaw
10-23-2020, 08:27 PM
Hey Tphpremo you need some milk.

Uttog Mamaw
10-23-2020, 09:53 PM
I’ll tag Cinco for you.[emoji3]and dont close this thread because you wanted to ban me and lets wait him to investigate this thread.

Uttog Mamaw
10-23-2020, 10:55 PM
I’ll tag Cinco for you.[emoji3]and dont close this thread because you wanted to ban me and lets wait him to investigate this thread.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201024/68c865afff450e5b500fa054e094e106.jpg
Why did you remove this photo in your thread ?
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201024/543f6dfc5e08ce30107dbfb271c91731.jpg
Edited 11hrs ago nice try [emoji3] and I know its you Tphpremo.[emoji3]

Uttog Mamaw
10-23-2020, 11:02 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201024/e483638eafc9fd9c0e2718fb8a63bb30.jpg
I can buy what i want [emoji3]

gsaucerold
10-23-2020, 11:04 PM
finally found you "Tphpremo" lol shame on you

Sahiye
10-23-2020, 11:12 PM
someone sent me this ss, i dont know if this id true but i think he is wrongsend because this person delete the message after a minute and say XS, why this player full of controversy about lb cheating,trashtalking and now buying and selling for real money now, hope sts can investigate the history of this player. Even if its true or not.

Sent from my vivo 1906 using TapatalkWhy u edited ur post? Why you remove the picture of ur fake proof?...Hehe are u afraid of the consequences about leaking a fake news of accusing a person about the things that he never do?...nice try next time if you try again this kind of post be sure that it's true or real so that you will not embarrassed in the end...226341

Danke
10-24-2020, 05:01 AM
@snakeeyes Hey, I have three words for you = Tang Ina Mo

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Danke
10-24-2020, 05:04 AM
@snakeeyes I'm friend of Uttog, and I'm sure he never violated any ToS or whatever you call - buying and selling gold, what a bullsh1t. You're just jealous of him. G fck yourself.

Danke
10-24-2020, 05:38 AM
Unless you can prove that's actually him then no, since anyone can use and name on another platform, maybe even in an attempt to ruin one's image. Even if you can prove it's hm, goodluck getting staff to do anything ^-^ maybe a slap on the wrist.

True, @snakeeyes learn from this women. She was scumb4g before who keep reporting another players - lb cheating, macro whatsoever. Now, she is cool. Be like her. Ty.

Spooked
10-24-2020, 05:46 AM
True, @snakeeyes learn from this women. She was scumb4g before who keep reporting another players - lb cheating, macro whatsoever. Now, she is cool. Be like her. Ty.

Why are you so overly defensive and insulting?
Seeing as this is your 4th post total it’s looking alot like this is just an alt account to mask ones real identity and intentions.
I do have to agree against the OP, but by showing this kind of behavior and attitude im starting to lean more towards the OP’s side of the story.

Danke
10-24-2020, 06:00 AM
Why are you so overly defensive and insulting?
Seeing as this is your 4th post total it’s looking alot like this is just an alt account to mask ones real identity and intentions.
I do have to agree against the OP, but by showing this kind of behavior and attitude im starting to lean more towards the OP’s side of the story.I dont wanna make more long this drama thread but..

I give him a lesson by my way. If you dont like it sorry to say its your problem.

Saint Jaffo
10-24-2020, 11:22 AM
@Cinco @Futumsh I don't know how to tag or who to tag but can someone close this threads? If you have something against this guy just take it private please, no more drama here