PDA

View Full Version : Play STS Games, On your TV!

Paar
03-25-2012, 10:24 AM
Hey guys, I was thinking since people can connect there internet to there TV. Why not be able to Play PL/SL/DL on there? Since you can access them games from the chrome store, and your internet is hooked to your Telly, Why not just be able to Play on your TV?!

Thoughts? Comments?

~ Paar

LuvMmorpg
03-25-2012, 10:27 AM
Great idea!

Growwle
03-25-2012, 10:34 AM
Hey guys, I was thinking since people can connect there internet to there TV. Why not be able to Play PL/SL/DL on there? Since you can access them games from the chrome store, and your internet is hooked to your Telly, Why not just be able to Play on your TV?!

Thoughts? Comments?

~ Paar

Some smartphones even have HDMI out connectors, so you could connect straight from your phone and use it as a controller.

trixie
03-25-2012, 10:48 AM
I have been wanting to try that. It will such a difference from my phone screen to a 55 inch lol.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Kaytar
03-25-2012, 10:48 AM
I thought you could on PS3. Wow I'm a noob :)

StompArtist
03-25-2012, 10:52 AM
I have done it with ASUS TF101 and wirks great...

MrGoober
03-25-2012, 11:15 AM
HDMI mirror is great for movies & videos but for games it's a pain. You still have to look @ your phone unless you have it 100% memorized on where the buttons. Plus it gets very pixelated on bigger screens.
on the other hand, most TVs these days have a PC monitor port on them. I've played PL & SL on a 55" inch a few times. Doesn't look too great. My PC is hooked up to 32" now.
I still don't play on PC cuz the lack of customizable controls blows & I don't play on HDMI mirroring cuz you still have to glance @ the phone from time to time.

Skeletonlord
03-25-2012, 11:33 AM

Thoughts? Comments?

~ Paar

I Dont remember when, but quite a while ago i made a thread all about having a pocket legends/star legends video game for consoles. This is kind of like your idea. I will try to find it and post a link here :)

Edit: Searched through all my posts and couldnt find it :( Dont know where it has gone too.....

Fortress
03-25-2012, 12:00 PM
I Dont remember when, but quite a while ago i made a thread all about having a pocket legends/star legends video game for consoles. This is kind of like your idea. I will try to find it and post a link here :)

Edit: Searched through all my posts and couldnt find it :( Dont know where it has gone too.....

Maybe you didn't post it at all lol

Cahaun
03-25-2012, 12:14 PM
SL for PS3!!!

Won't that be great! :)

Skeletonlord
03-25-2012, 12:44 PM
It would be awesome if spacetimestudios was actually working on a port for consoles. I don't think it will happen, but it would be so awesome :)

I couldnt find the thread, maybe I chose to delete it?

OvigorothO
03-25-2012, 01:10 PM
Wud it be stupid if i hookked my laptop up to my TV with HDMI cable and played? xD

ArtStar
03-25-2012, 01:55 PM
I would if the chord wasnt so short.

Darkfader
03-25-2012, 01:59 PM
I have many times played pl via projector at 1920x1080 resolution and it's awesome experience. :)