PDA

View Full Version : what its come down too.

WarTornBird
03-25-2012, 10:40 AM
I'm not sure if this has been talked about but here's my thoughts.
The whole cussing aspect. I enjoy pvping and "FFA" keeps things interesting, so when someone dies, I get called, and excuse me for this, a fcking a$$ hole noob. Now generally I tell them this. Hey, I understand school is hard but you spelled some words wrong. To this they say you can't cuss idiot. To which I reply well why even try to use such vulgar language if your not supposed to say it. By this time they've shut up.
Ive never called someone such a name. Maybe noob but that's it. I see no reason to demoralize someone by calling them names like that. It's just a game take a chill pill and relax. Keep in mind the ages vary in the game. Most people I've come across pvping are like 13.
What I don't understand is and this is way off topic from the above is why has the world deemed these words as "cuss" words. They are simply names given to such animals or they're actions.
I'm not sure if sts and fix this. This being the whole morphing cuss words so you can use them in game but if they can it would really be nice, im tired of being called a, excuse me one more time, a fck head.

Thanks for reading my rant ^_^

Elyseon
03-25-2012, 10:43 AM
Now featuring...

/reportchat that_noob_thats_cussing

WarTornBird
03-25-2012, 10:44 AM
Not what this was about ely ._.

Elyseon
03-25-2012, 10:50 AM
Quiet noob,

No game filter will be perfect, reporting ppl for innapropriate chat is the best way to get rid these childish amatuers

WarTornBird
03-25-2012, 11:22 AM
I didn't tell them to fix it, simply asked if it was possible, go troll other posts :)

Wretch
03-26-2012, 10:12 PM
IMO Ely wasn't trolling... Just trying to help....

Yeah it is sad that there are childish KIDS out there bypassing the filter and unfortunately ruining at least your fun and I am sure others...

Welcome to life! It's a pain and never fair or what we want... You have the cards dealt to you just like every other person in this world.......

Play your best hand!

Elyseon
03-26-2012, 10:37 PM
Now i start trolling

U spelled 'to' wrong in the title, u wrote 'too' meaning also

Lowlyspy
03-26-2012, 10:40 PM
Mute and report, crisis averted.