PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Hallow Event Vanity Sale

Rikochhan
10-23-2020, 08:16 PM
Just a suggestion again, please make it 1x per 2 hrs per acc to be fair to other players as well, because we all do know that macro users will wipeout all the sets in no time if not prevented.

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

Overbear
10-23-2020, 09:12 PM
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes.

Please.

Bahbayaga
10-23-2020, 09:31 PM
+1

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk

PostNoob
10-23-2020, 10:00 PM
If you look at the preview, the only store purchase labeled as 'Limited' are Groucho eggs. Not sure if thats correct but if they are limited please add a cooldown to the purchases. Even a few seconds..

firebelt & crystalkiller
10-23-2020, 11:36 PM
If not limited no one would use it... Will be way too common.. Make it 10 pcs per 2 hrs or smthing.. And yea 1 per account as said above.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

danialazhad63
10-24-2020, 12:09 AM
+1000

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk

Mythocrisis
10-24-2020, 01:48 AM
Just because you guys would like to buy dosen't mean they have to reduce potential sales they can get.
For them sale means money.
What if there are 100 pieces released and only 4 people macro buy all.
It's still a sale.
If people like u guys buy a few sets it will make 50 sold but still will be left.

So think before you make a suggestion as a pov from their side.youll quickly know what you're demanding them and not ask without reason.

firebelt & crystalkiller
10-24-2020, 01:54 AM
If it's flooded in market it'll have no value.. So Ltd sets = almost as good as an lb vanity.. For example desert set.... I don't think their only focus is making money.. Theres more involved in it right?.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

danialazhad63
10-24-2020, 01:56 AM
Just because you guys would like to buy dosen't mean they have to reduce potential sales they can get.
It's still a sale.
If people like u guys buy a few sets it will make 50 sold but still will be left.

So think before you make a suggestion as a pov from their side.youll quickly know what you're demanding them and not ask without reason.Isn't using macro is prohibited?... So, does it fair to other players which non-macro user that's spend money to buy the "limited" items but its sold in few seconds due to macro user?
.. btw you are one of them? cuz the way you respond looks wired

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk

Silentkill
10-24-2020, 02:51 AM
It's still a sale.

So think before you make a suggestion as a pov from their side.youll quickly know what you're demanding them and not ask without reason.

*Macro user detected*

Encryptions
10-24-2020, 02:57 AM
Just get good ping and spam press the spot where buy will appear until you have purchased the vanity. Phones are the best to use.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Rikochhan
10-24-2020, 02:58 AM
Seems that ur reply is a lil overacting than usual, i only mean that more players will buy their platinum if they can buy the vanity as well. Dont you think that if some players cant buy those vanities that they rlly want to then would u think they will buy platinum again?

Mythocrisis
10-24-2020, 03:22 AM
By macro user ,I'm saying a spammer.

And you guys are fast in passing judgements or suggestions that I'm a macro user just by me trying to give a reason why limited sets shouldn't be implemented.

I've not bought a lot of platinum or don't do free offers if you're so interested in me..
But let's just focus on what this change will mean to the game and their business is all.

Redjellydonut
10-24-2020, 03:48 AM
+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IExposedYou
10-24-2020, 04:11 AM
I usually get 1-2 items every time I want to buy something and I don’t use any macro. You guys make up the macro thing

Luciano Lobo
10-24-2020, 03:04 PM
This is really annoying, I refresh my screen to buy the vanity but it goes fast. Not fair at all.

~LUCKYLOBO~

Sumwon
10-25-2020, 09:18 AM
Mebbe sts can offer in a one day private store. After that item goes to public store for fastest macro spammer plat user.

Plus 1 to op for bringing up obvious store issues.

swoutttt
10-27-2020, 09:21 AM
Just make the vanity unlimited. In that way everyone can buy the vanity they want.

Vulcainx
10-27-2020, 09:51 AM
Just a suggestion again, please make it 1x per 2 hrs per acc to be fair to other players as well, because we all do know that macro users will wipeout all the sets in no time if not prevented.

Sent from my SM-J730G using TapatalkDefinitely +1

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk