PDA

View Full Version : 1700 platinum for this aura..

whotfisgusty
10-24-2020, 05:54 AM
Im the only one who think 1700 platinum for these auras is too much? Im asking if this aura is 1700 platinum, the new vanity will be 3400 platinum, or maybe more or idk..
Why all good stuff cost platinum.. and not just few plat, cost a lot of platinum.. and is only few steps to get platinum.. lb rewords, platinum eggs, crates, and ofc buying..
So yea.. sts its only running for money..

picklewickles
10-24-2020, 05:57 AM
ofcourse you have to buy plat duhh

how else would you financially support sts then??

not our problem that you are not able to buy plat from the store.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

whotfisgusty
10-24-2020, 06:03 AM
ofcourse you have to buy plat duhh

how else would you financially support sts then??

not our problem that you are not able to buy plat from the store.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalki bought already 10k plat in total bro, but is not fair for other people who cant buy
u cant be kinda rich if u dont buy platinum..
this game is only pay2win

picklewickles
10-24-2020, 06:04 AM
you can, i got rich from hoarding not from plat. so it takes some effort to actually get rich

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

firebelt & crystalkiller
10-24-2020, 06:05 AM
It's good that it's 1700...itll be more rare and desirable

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

whotfisgusty
10-24-2020, 06:06 AM
It's good that it's 1700...itll be more rare and desirable

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalkyea. and impossible for normal players to get it [emoji849]

firebelt & crystalkiller
10-24-2020, 06:07 AM
yea. and impossible for normal players to get it [emoji849]Buy from ppl who spent gold.. It costs maybe 50-60m
So dosnt make it impossible

whotfisgusty
10-24-2020, 06:08 AM
Buy from ppl who spent gold.. It costs maybe 50-60m
So dosnt make it impossible

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalkbro.. no one of basic players cant afford that..

Roycedamagnet
10-24-2020, 06:15 AM
bro.. no one of basic players cant afford that..I can't afford them either. There's a nice alternative if you really like those auras, buy the entire set. You can't have it all, I'm sorry buddy.

Sent from my HD1901 using Tapatalk

firebelt & crystalkiller
10-24-2020, 06:27 AM
bro.. no one of basic players cant afford that..True... But some items can be premium right.. Why does everything have to be affordable by everyone.. Get gold later and buy if u like it a lot.

gilsooon
10-24-2020, 06:31 AM
Why are you so rusty about the aura. It does not give stats lol plus this game have already been so considerate for the general players, honor pvp and etc. Be grateful

Willl
10-24-2020, 06:32 AM
True... But some items can be premium right.. Why does everything have to be affordable by everyone.. Get gold later and buy if u like it a lot.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using TapatalkAgree with this

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Aeot
10-24-2020, 07:06 AM
Some items should be more special than others becauseplayers that invested money/time in the game deserve some reward. Look at these expensive vanities like some sort of achievement.
And you can already buy the vanity with aurora for like 150k so it's not all bad. Actually plus +1 for these 1700 plat rate vanities. New players should have something to look forward to.

QuaseT
10-24-2020, 07:21 AM
The vanities wont be that much... auras are high bc they are new and elusive. Plus you have the opportunity to buy it for gold... or buy the 3/3 set for the aura too. Cant complain.

will0
10-24-2020, 07:22 AM
It is more like a business decision .. STS is a business now they decide to focus on Paid players too....

Encryptions
10-24-2020, 07:45 AM
Aura should cost only 50mil or less. 1700 plat can be converted into 40.8m with awake gems.

whotfisgusty
10-24-2020, 07:54 AM
thx for answers

Krystalteam
10-24-2020, 08:10 AM
It is more like a business decision .. STS is a business now they decide to focus on Paid players too....

Gonna add onto that, a rather smart decision too, given how exclusive they are, auras can really pull in big bucks from paid users.

Tackled
10-24-2020, 09:31 AM
BRO IT IS A BUSINESS STOP COMPLAINING. Like cinco said someone can buy it for plat and you buy it for gold. Close this thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

firebelt & crystalkiller
10-24-2020, 09:32 AM
Ppl complaining and making a new thread here for such mundane things.
Just chill [emoji3063]

Spooked
10-24-2020, 09:33 AM
Just gonna add these auras arent that expensive if you buy the corresponding vanity

PostNoob
10-24-2020, 09:47 AM
Just gonna add these auras arent that expensive if you buy the corresponding vanity

Indeed but the vanities themselves are very bland, from my point of view.

QuaseT
10-24-2020, 09:55 AM
Aura should cost only 50mil or less. 1700 plat can be converted into 40.8m with awake gems.Every player with 1699 or less plat isnt able to buy aura but awake gems. Aura is limited in amount and time. Many reasons why players pay more.

Susanne
10-24-2020, 10:24 AM
I don't like auras. I don't like any of the event's vanities. Are there no female designers?
All the vanities lately seem manly for rogues and the mage vanities are horrible. The mystic makes mages look like geriatrics and the mystic hairstyle for rogues looks like what can only be described as a bad hair day.
Best vanity is Night Assassin but the Stygian is good too.
Save your gold because people with fancy auras and long beards look stupid when they die in a map. Keep them on in festerfang arena though because it's fun to watch.
P.S. What's with rogue looking a weird shape lately when using daggers? We've seen some good vanities over the years and some good designs from people posting on here though.

dualray
10-24-2020, 11:02 AM
I am not buying this crap, sorry for the language but this is a lazy nail work and asking for 1.7k plat is just insane.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

gilsooon
10-24-2020, 11:11 AM
I am not buying this crap, sorry for the language but this is a lazy nail work and asking for 1.7k plat is just insane.

No one urge you :)

Saint Jaffo
10-24-2020, 11:27 AM
Stop complaining for the price lol. I bet that if you were the owner of game with microtransactions you would do the same. Please think about STS, they have to earn money in some way and this situation isn't favourable for all, it's something with logic that they will add cool items for good amounts of platinum. Do you think it's free to mantain a game? Think before complaining man. And no, I am not a plat buyer, I'm just giving my perspective on why STS does things like this.

Silentkill
10-24-2020, 11:56 AM
Come on guys, how does this aura affect you? It has no stats, and it is not required for achievement points or anything. So stop complaining, you can have almost the same aura with the 3/3 effect which will be maybe 500k at the end of event.

Luciano Lobo
10-24-2020, 12:31 PM
I wish we could craft our own auras from existing gear

~LUCKYLOBO

Susanne
10-24-2020, 04:05 PM
Stop complaining for the price lol. I bet that if you were the owner of game with microtransactions you would do the same. Please think about STS, they have to earn money in some way and this situation isn't favourable for all, it's something with logic that they will add cool items for good amounts of platinum. Do you think it's free to mantain a game? Think before complaining man. And no, I am not a plat buyer, I'm just giving my perspective on why STS does things like this.
I agree with you about keeping the game going and yes I buy plat. I just don't buy auras with it 🙂

Cogmaster
10-24-2020, 06:53 PM
Aura should cost only 50mil or less. 1700 plat can be converted into 40.8m with awake gems.

The difference is that you can buy those awake gems anytime you want while these auras are only available for 2 days.

Gnarsito
10-24-2020, 07:20 PM
True... But some items can be premium right.. Why does everything have to be affordable by everyone.. Get gold later and buy if u like it a lot.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using TapatalkIf u really want something Premium, u must fight for get it, they put a new kind of vanity for all type of players, who couldn't buy auras, use set, who could buy auras, use it then, I think it's nice way to start with this new interaction, so I really don't see the need of this thread, soon or later we gonna see, why don't put heroic grimm more cheap with plat so that way regular ppl can get it, if they do that just remove the premium desire of that pet who you couldn't get easy without Halloween (just an example)
Btw I agree 100000% with this comment.
I'm not plat user and I got items that I wanted long Time ago just fighting for it ;)

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Redjellydonut
10-24-2020, 07:58 PM
This is the most expensive vanity sts has ever released... just saying [emoji102] better buy while its cheap. This comes from a merch point of view cuz these wont be coming back again

Gnarsito
10-24-2020, 08:13 PM
This is the most expensive vanity sts has ever released... just saying [emoji102] better buy while its cheap. This comes from a merch point of view cuz these wont be coming back again

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYea, just ppl who want merch everything...

PostNoob
10-24-2020, 08:14 PM

Ill bet money we see more this year.

Redjellydonut
10-24-2020, 08:16 PM
Ill bet money we see more this year.

A single design comes out once and these are the first of its kind. We see more of course...but 1700 plat for a single aura...yeah good luck bring that price down less than 30m

PostNoob
10-24-2020, 08:21 PM
A single design comes out once and these are the first of its kind. We see more of course...but 1700 plat for a single aura...yeah good luck bring that price down less than 30m

Depends on how many are released and to what frequency. You speak from a 'merch' perspective whilst suggesting people buy them now. Just was a bit funny to me. Carry on, there was no ill attempts in my comment to you.

Redjellydonut
10-24-2020, 08:27 PM
Depends on how many are released and to what frequency. You speak from a 'merch' perspective whilst suggesting people buy them now. Just was a bit funny to me. Carry on, there was no ill attempts in my comment to you.

Neither from me [emoji2371] idk what ur talking about and yes merch perspective because those who buy for 1700 plat have the chance to sell limited auras or can roll the die and hold to see if they shoots up to 100-150m after event.

dualray
10-24-2020, 10:29 PM
No one urge you :)As exactly no one urge you not to

will0
10-25-2020, 12:05 AM
1700 plat is indeed too much for aura vanity .. but then why is it always OOO ? Bot merchers at work ?

gilsooon
10-25-2020, 12:10 AM
1700 plat is indeed too much for aura vanity .. but then why is it always OOO ? Bot merchers at work ?
1700 made it special imo and thats good vanities should be valuable

PatD
10-25-2020, 09:15 AM
For those who can't afford the time and gold to run for top lb it is a really nice alternative, i can't run for lb so by buying this aura i get something very special and rare and it make me enjoy this event even more, there something for all players in this event, if u can't afford then don't buy, simple as that :D

Thank you very much STS for this awesome aura, i'm very happy to contribute to this game by buying it :)

THE GOLDEN KING
10-25-2020, 09:20 AM
This is the start of something great!!! So many ideas STS could come up with, lightning, fire, water, wind, winter auras, etc... can’t wait to see what the ‘Winter Event’ brings!

raduvidican2002gygg
10-25-2020, 09:35 AM
i bought already 10k plat in total bro, but is not fair for other people who cant buy
this game is only pay2winNot true bro I made about 1.5B gold as a f2p mostly from awak event or booty also merching vanitys so I think the game is balanced for f2p as well not at begging tho..xD

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Perceval
10-25-2020, 09:51 AM
This is the start of something great!!! So many ideas STS could come up with, lightning, fire, water, wind, winter auras, etc... can’t wait to see what the ‘Winter Event’ brings!

Big snowflake aura

Hope they don't take this too far lol it'll become Aura Legends

Darkrai
10-25-2020, 10:00 AM
People defending this are quite delusional

Youre paying 60+ dollar/euro (with plat sale) 90+ without sale

For some pixels..? Yea vanity is nice but ask yourself is it worth 60+ dollar/euro nice? Its the price of a full blown triple A game or mulitple good indie games

For that amount of plat u can buy the entire vanity store in shop and still have some plat leftover..

They toke the existing aura on a vanity set, made it a separate thing and are asking 1700 plat for it? Thats ridiculous

If they wanted to make it something rare and unique, make it dropable from boogie at an extremly low chance and people would be farming day and night but no, lets gate it behind 1700 plat cause greed

Yes they are a company and yes they need a income but theres a limit on how much you can ask from your playerbase in terms of pricing

whotfisgusty
10-25-2020, 10:14 AM
thanks for answers.. i already bought that aura (for gold, not for platinum), and now im waiting to see prices for new vanity.. my prediction, will be 600plat or more..
much love, stay safe..[emoji3590]
thread closed

Encryptions
10-25-2020, 10:14 AM

For some pixels..? Yea vanity is nice but ask yourself is it worth 60+ dollar/euro nice? Its the price of a full blown triple A game or mulitple good indie games

For that amount of plat u can buy the entire vanity store in shop and still have some plat leftover..

They toke the existing aura on a vanity set, made it a separate thing and are asking 1700 plat for it? Thats ridiculous

If they wanted to make it something rare and unique, make it dropable from boogie at an extremly low chance and people would be farming day and night but no, lets gate it behind 1700 plat cause greed

Yes they are a company and yes they need a income but theres a limit on how much you can ask from your playerbase in terms of pricing

Once you have completed everything in real life and have nothing to do and tons of money on you; just play some games and buy what ever. 100$ is nothing tbh. Some people spend tens of thousands on some items in other games. Can't judge them, they worked for it.

Silentkill
10-25-2020, 10:26 AM

I understand your mindset, but this aura can be purchased 100% free to play from other players. They can run Elite Valley Gates and the other portals a few times and they will be able to buy this aura from players who bought it with plat.

Also, everyone can decide for himself on what he wants to spend his earned money. I always say, as long as the person enjoys what he is doing and is financially stable, whats the big deal?

superpappy
10-25-2020, 03:31 PM

Its always sold out every 4 hours so idk i think the playerbase you are referring too is quite pleased to pay for the unique aura and support a game they love at the same time.

Oakmaiden
10-25-2020, 03:36 PM
Could easily spend $60+ going to play mini golf, the movies ect. It’s called entertainment. I entertained myself with both auras. Ty STS.

whotfisgusty
10-25-2020, 04:01 PM
Could easily spend $60+ going to play mini golf, the movies ect. It’s called entertainment. I entertained myself with both auras. Ty STS.weird flex [emoji14]

Tackled
10-25-2020, 05:00 PM
Could easily spend $60+ going to play mini golf, the movies ect. It’s called entertainment. I entertained myself with both auras. Ty STS.

Cheers to you. I fully agree with this one

Redjellydonut
10-25-2020, 05:13 PM

+1

Zeus
10-25-2020, 08:16 PM

Money is relative, $60 to one person may not seem like a lot to another person. That's why there are platinum whales in the game.

Gnarsito
10-25-2020, 08:38 PM
Could easily spend $60+ going to play mini golf, the movies ect. It’s called entertainment. I entertained myself with both auras. Ty STS.+10000

ItsTheCat
10-26-2020, 10:29 AM

True, but not anymore as the final quantities have been sealed now... now it’s supply and demand prices.

firebelt & crystalkiller
10-26-2020, 10:33 AM
True, but not anymore as the final quantities have been sealed now... now it’s supply and demand prices.Especially mystic aura.. Only very few was sold from store.. So gonna be mad rare

whotfisgusty
10-26-2020, 10:39 AM
Especially mystic aura.. Only very few was sold from store.. So gonna be mad rare

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalktrue, but witchfinder looks better with possessed set [emoji849][emoji882]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201026/ae6a680603945d68faa530ee48f83fb4.jpg

Mythocrisis
10-26-2020, 12:17 PM
Once you have completed everything in real life and have nothing to do and tons of money on you; just play some games and buy what ever. 100$ is nothing tbh. Some people spend tens of thousands on some items in other games. Can't judge them, they worked for it.

How old are you seriously?

Onawaoka
10-26-2020, 01:13 PM
Im the only one who think 1700 platinum for these auras is too much? Im asking if this aura is 1700 platinum, the new vanity will be 3400 platinum, or maybe more or idk..
Why all good stuff cost platinum.. and not just few plat, cost a lot of platinum.. and is only few steps to get platinum.. lb rewords, platinum eggs, crates, and ofc buying..
So yea.. sts its only running for money..

I agree. Like I know sts runs on us buying but I mean they should add ads. I’m not saying like an ad every second but at least one ad a day or so and reduce the price cause that’s literally $100 bucks for one skin. I get that it’s rare and all but damn.

omg_its_Amy
10-27-2020, 02:05 AM
At least we had a plat sale [emoji3526] u don't have to purchase the aura for 1.7k plat, it's a lot, I didn't either. Some things aren't meant to become super common.
Also, STS gave us a very nice vanity for Plat last event, which wasn't even planned for 200 plat only, don't paint everything black.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 8 Pro mit Tapatalk

whotfisgusty
10-27-2020, 04:02 AM
At least we had a plat sale [emoji3526] u don't have to purchase the aura for 1.7k plat, it's a lot, I didn't either. Some things aren't meant to become super common.
Also, STS gave us a very nice vanity for Plat last event, which wasn't even planned for 200 plat only, don't paint everything black.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 8 Pro mit Tapatalktrue, but that 200 plat vanity set was good only for rog.. for mage and warr was ugly af.. my opinion

nevimdopici
10-27-2020, 04:27 AM
i bought already 10k plat in total bro, but is not fair for other people who cant buy
this game is only pay2winFor the 7 years i play, i never bought plat. Just only pack, thats give permanently 15% bonus XP. I can easily make golds by event, merch or gold run maps.

Also there is peps, thats working and playing Arcane legends like 7y with love like me and they buy plats for support this game.

Ofc its worth, but at the start event. Thats items have like price 90m at the start, so you can make profit.. but next days it will drop.

Stop crying its p2p. Try sometimes visit maus or gates with at least 200% Gold Loot. There is many farmers, that running 12h a day maps like this and make like 6m..

Odesláno z mého SM-A520F pomocí Tapatalk

Teeb
10-27-2020, 03:21 PM
+1 that’s true, Elite awakens should be a guideline but some people like to pay overprice.
And we all know „no server runs without money“ ;) so it’s definitely fair that STS choose de value of it.

Analytical
10-27-2020, 06:04 PM
+1 that’s true, Elite awakens should be a guideline but some people like to pay overprice.
And we all know „no server runs without money“ ;) so it’s definitely fair that STS choose de value of it.

1. There's no fixed plat conversion rate tho elite awake serves as a good reference. Armor holders, helmet holders, weapon holders, energy kits, crafting slots, exclusive vanities tend to have higher conversion rates. Put it another way, plat players are not dumbos, while we can't avoid the fact that there are many plat players who are willing to gamble on locks especially at the start of event and make potentially huge profit/losses, a majority of them prefer a good, lower risk and fixed conversion rates: one good example is 50 crate keys that cost 70 plat each (conversion ranges from 60m-70m per 1700 plat).

Then why Elite awakes only converts so little in comparison? Because it sells the fastest among them, so it comes at a lower profit.

2. Price of an item is not determined by plat conversion rate alone. Depending on supply (rarity of the item) and demand(how many people want it), the price will be set as so. One way to test price is to take offers from people, a simple research on forum post you will see the new witch aura ranges from 60m-65m, with auction getting sold at 70m as we speak.

3. Trying to make people sell lesser because you are not willing to pay the market price (price as in the common offers by serious buyers) doesn't invalidate the conversion rate nor the price itself.

4. Buyers want it cheap. Sellers want profits. The two will fight until a middle ground is reached. That's the acceptable market price or typically known as the "normal" price range of an item. Occasionally some events make people sell off items causing some items to fall in price, but when the event if over, the item price will be back to "normal" fight between buyers and sellers.

Now, I'm curious, do you mind explaining to me how is it overpriced?

swoutttt
10-27-2020, 06:43 PM
Think I deleted my own reaction xD but dont listen to those two.. Just here to show their 'intelligence' and trow some dirt. Also funny a pricemanipulator explains what the real price is xD Have many examples to show them wrong but better to not invest any energy in them :)

Analytical
10-27-2020, 07:04 PM
Think I deleted my own reaction xD but dont listen to those two.. Just here to show their 'intelligence' and trow some dirt. Also funny a pricemanipulator explains what the real price is xD Have many examples to show them wrong but better to not invest any energy in them :)

Not sure who you are accusing at with this post,
I feel sorry for whoever is a victim of your thoughtless, salty comment. Instead of helping the OP who made the post about how 1700plat is crazy and providing a different perspective, all you do is trash talk without showing anything that's from research. Expecting people to listen to your comment just because you shared with them how you feel about others you don't like?

Analytical
10-27-2020, 07:06 PM

+1 now that's some useful perspective there!

will0
10-27-2020, 08:11 PM
Side track on this it is quite difficult to differentiate the Special Wisp aura (i do wish it had a different color scheme to make it more premium) and the set gear aura have to look closely they all generate the similar looks of aura and effect with different gear sets tons worn .. witch finder / possessed / mystic

Some toons have vanities off option helm/ armor etc.. vanities aura stacked

edited: notice wisps aura "rotates" that's the only different (corrected by a friend)

omg_its_Amy
10-28-2020, 01:46 AM
true, but that 200 plat vanity set was good only for rog.. for mage and warr was ugly af.. my opinionYea always been like that, happy I'm playing rog ^^ I guess that mages didn't extinct yet is cuz players loving the character and gameplay itself :)

Truth_hurts
10-28-2020, 02:02 AM
I hope you do realise that the 1700 plat price tag is only for name sake. There was a plat sale going on. These merchants got them for like what 30%? 40% cheaper? And the buyers who paid them gold, paid them 2-3 fold than what it was purchased for or probably more.

swoutttt
10-28-2020, 09:28 AM
Not sure who you are accusing at with this post,
I feel sorry for whoever is a victim of your thoughtless, salty comment. Instead of helping the OP who made the post about how 1700plat is crazy and providing a different perspective, all you do is trash talk without showing anything that's from research. Expecting people to listen to your comment just because you shared with them how you feel about others you don't like?

Sorry if I hurt your tiny feelings

Saint Jaffo
10-28-2020, 09:34 AM
@Futumsh @Cinco can someone close this thread? the auras are not selling anymore at the store, and this is full of drama.